Convince me not to put 1 bitcoin down on this project right now

Convince me not to put 1 bitcoin down on this project right now.

Nice gamble Mr almost trips

You may gain a million in two years when XBY reaches a dollar per coin and therefore you become a cocaine addict.

Do not buy it. You family will suffer a lot.

It's the best high risk / high reward coin imo. It has a tiny marketcap right now so there's a huge potential for gains if they can implement the tech

split it between xby and mne
Both have some potentially exciting gains waiting in the next few months or weeks even

Its a long term hodl so you must have iron hands or don't even bother

Bought in before at 600 sats...if i buy in at 700 sats and it hits 2000 sats id be so fucking happy

Predictions for next peak are around 2500-3k
Same guy who predicted this one would hit 1500 so I'm about 25% confident it will actually go to that level

this, i know it's risky but i exported the private key to my wallet and used one of those email services to email it to me in 6 months times, i then deleted the wallet and private key from my computer

literally can't touch my coins for 6 months, i have 100k so its only like a BTC at current prices

i only have 100k xby is that enough?

Fuck off guys stop hyping this coin i want it to reach 600 sats before i buy in again

Set an order for 670 on yobit. Should dip down to that a few times before we take off again.

tfw fudders made me sell 530k XBY at 170 sats

death to all XBY fudders

you really gotta ignore them

It doesn't help that the XBY marketing guy doesn't know SHIT about actually marketing even though it's supposed to be his career. Every time I read the XBY site I want to dump my bags at 1 sat just to be rid of them. Fuck

this

the project will succeed despite him, not because of him

tell me about it, thankful we have an enthusiastic and competent community that offsets his damage

Yeah, his job is difficult, but he doesn't do the best job. Hopefully the new website will be his redemption.

>CCR
oh shit its him

Cuz they have a shitty teen-edgy logo?

If the tech proves true you will be rich.

If the tech fails, you will lose a lot of that 1 BTC

I hve 176000 XBY, i think it is worth the risk. This coin could become the next ETH.

xby is actually a pretty stable coin, considering its has no use at all and doesn't even have any decent promises

once it gets listed and tech actually works, it will moon to atleast 1$

but its a long term hold desu

People on bitcointalk are saying this coin could go as high as 20$. I hope the tech proves true so I can retire nicely and comfortably.

>ANONYMOUS EXPERT ON Veeky Forums SAYS THIS COIN COULD GO 10000$ PER COIN BY XMAS
oh shit buy buy buy

you would be dumb not to buy into it right now seriously (buy the dip)

coin's next step will be 3 to 4k sat (or 8 to 10 Cents). a guy on youtube already made a few very nice and good videos about xby doing TA

this coin is a LONGTERM HOLD and it could go the same way as NEM (means to the FUCKING MOON) in a span of 2 - 3 years

IRON HANDS REQUIRED THOUGH