List coins that are beginners trap

List coins that are beginners trap

mooncoin, dgb, vxg

No one is going to tell you because it means the are holding bags.

eth

Any coin that has mooned. DGB and XVG are actually decent buys right now

see, proof

Stratis and DGB

Well, I bought XVG at 7 sats and DGB at 106

Poswallet

Eth
Btc
Waves
Golem
Ltc

and you haven't sold yet?? my condolences

Bat DGB Moon Lit SC. Not even trolling

I've sold too early too many times and now I'm scared to sell anything.. Every time I sell something it moons. All i'm good for is buying low, at least i never lose money though

Dogecoin

Analcoin

Fucking ETH. Dont get me wrong, its anything but a shitcoin, but theirs literally no point. The last time i would consider buying was at $10 because thats a 3000% increase. But actually buying it at $50? Sure, its gone up a few 100%, but theres much huger profits you could have been making going with another coin.

Now of days, i see people on biz buying 3 ETHs, thinking they will be a millionaire, when it reality, they just bought into a blue chip coin, and are just making the original $1 holders richer

Next LTC just because its on coinbase. Like holy shit, its only point was to be the fastest coin around, and DGB is more than double its speed. fucking failure.

Anything else anyone could fall for.

buy DGB btw.

I've heard it's very easy for BTC payment systems to switch to LTC, that's why im holding some.

Nigger coin, don't buy that, the FBI go to your farm and free them, money wasted.

there's nothing wrong with blue chip you dumb cunt

Are you kidding me, NGR is the safest, best coin itt

>buy DGB btw.
disregarded EVERYTHING in your post after this

dime.
3 dollars that i will never get back

this one

anything that isn't ETH

Holding eth,btc or even litecoin is sure & safe bet
eth/btc > stocks >> gambling with alts