Over $15,000 and counting invested in low key icos, that Veeky Forums either call scams or shit

>over $15,000 and counting invested in low key icos, that Veeky Forums either call scams or shit

Things are about to get exciting.

Other urls found in this thread:

icocountdown.com/
tokenmarket.net/
icostats.com/vs-btc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

which ones?

Can't say, but you never see threads about them here. And even if you see one it gets like two replies saying "can't believe you fell for this shit, it's a scam, you're a fucking retard".

Same bro. I bought QTUM when it was at ICO. Everyone was calling it a scam until recently. Testnet is going to be released at the end of June and Mainnet on September.

I already made *25 my investment. It's crazy.

Can you give me insight on how to identify good icos?

Godspeed, user! You got balls.
No fear No distractions!

I just check them all, see the qualifications of the team, hang out on their slack, see which whales from whalespeak are following them on twitter, and then I ask couple oracles from bitcointalk that have made me bank the last couple of years.

Also throw in smaller sums in black horses.

I would bet aeternity wagerr and iota

no

polybius investor here, i know you're with me OP

bancor?

it wasn't zrcoin was it?

no, that's everywhere on Veeky Forums, and it's not icoing for another 20 hours

for what it's worth, Bytecoin is a confirmed scam and traded around 5sat forever before recently rocketing up to 100+ so even if you're in a scam I'd wait til 20x to sell.

do you use ico alert to spot icos?

Could someone give a rundown how to get involved in an ICO? Is it just like kickstarter? A promise to get coins once they hit exchanges?

I hope you're putting some in TenX ICO

where do you read about them?

sssssshhhhhhhhh, that doesn't ico in less than two weeks

icocountdown.com/
tokenmarket.net/
icostats.com/vs-btc

thanks. i'll start reading these.