Mfw i cannot find a single logical argument against pedophilia

>mfw i cannot find a single logical argument against pedophilia

not even trolling / shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU
wreg.com/2016/11/16/man-gets-40-year-sentence-for-killing-daughters-abuser/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408953/Texas-father-beat-Jesus-Flores-death-raping-5-year-old-daughter-NOT-face-murder-charges.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>& Humanities

Maybe because logic doesn't cover the whole range human experience?

People who were abused when they were children are traumatized and many become abusers themselves.

who said anything about abuse?

Logic is irrelevant.

That being said, too many people have called my long-term relationship 'pedophilic'.
f'dora.

One: the lion depicted was possibly trained to rape women (this could just be something early Christians made up to counter claims of them being incestuous cannibals.)
Two: it is clearly going to kill a group of Christians. This is acceptable to you, moreso than the pederasty your beloved Greek aristocrats engaged in? Oh yes, of course, because there's an idealized image of power associated to it! Fuck God 420 nothing matters except muh A E S T H E T I C
>calls others nihilists
>depicts Nietzsche as a nihilist

/pol/ might be the better board for you.

>defend pedophilia
>thinks he can call anyone else a tipper

I'm not OP nor am I defending pedophilia.

>too many people have called my long-term relationship 'pedophilic'.

Go on

It hurts the child. Now if your talking hebephilia (11-14) that's different.

Since this thread is already bound to get deleted (there's one mod on Veeky Forums that deleted the thread whenever the subject comes up.)

I'm 29 and she's a bit over a decade younger than me, and we have been together for nearly four years.

>caring about children
>caring about humans
>implying all those studies aren't flawed because they hurt my feelings

cishet PLS GO and STAY GO

Yeah because 11-14 year olds are entirely capable of making good decisions that aren't destructive in any way.

youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU

How much under 18 is she?

>destructive
>implying 14+ year olds can either

>having a lion kill Christians is fine
>having a lion potentially rape Christian women and girls is fine
>burning Christians on the cross is fine
>but 'muh trauma' is literally Hitler (who i love btw)
Fuck off.
18 isn't the age of consent here.

Five months.

fpbp
fuck "& humanities" shitposting

Increasingly they can, or know better.

Oh wow a redditor said something so it MUST be true.

you didn't address:
>destructive

and now that i think of it
>entirely capable
>entirely

>trying to defend fucking an 11 year old

Being a pedophile is bad for your health. What I mean is, if you touch my kids I'll fucking kill you.

thanks for your input edgelord

wow u sure showed me

[citation that isn't a kiketube video needed]

How is that being an edgelord? Most fathers feel that way.

>let's get that cunny before they know any better

wreg.com/2016/11/16/man-gets-40-year-sentence-for-killing-daughters-abuser/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408953/Texas-father-beat-Jesus-Flores-death-raping-5-year-old-daughter-NOT-face-murder-charges.html

>>mfw i cannot find a single logical argument
ftfy

The choir of voices that makes up the body of your super-ego, that social filter which regulates all your impulses, is made up of those you grew up with and had authority over you and the nature of the relationship you had with them. This choir forms your personal filter when it comes to your view of the world.

If you are well nurtured, you will see society and the world as a nurturing place to be nurtured in turn. If you were abused and beaten, you will see the world as a monster to cower before and lash out against. If you were fucked... Well...

Suffice to say, a single voice with a degree of intimacy over and beyond all others creates a dissonance within that choir, and turns it into a cacophony.

Now, while it's true, and often argued by pedophiles, certain degrees of intimacy with children are acceptable and the limits of that acceptability varies from society to society and from era to era - how close your experience is to the norm dictates your ability to interact with others in that same society.

Thus, it is your duty to raise your child for maximum compatibility and performance in the society he or she is destined to be a part of. Not some fanciful society where rampant pedophelia is accpetable.

Sure, you can teach your child your values in an effort to change society - that being the core mechanism of such change - but to be effective in that role, they must be accepted by society, optimally compatible with it, and not reduced to gibbering drug addicts simply because no one "understands" them, save for a smattering of other similarly poorly parented outcasts in the same boat of addled rejects.

Everyday we stray further from god's light

I can.

The consequence of having sexual relations with someone historically, is pregnancy. The passing on of your genetic material to the next generation.

As a male you would want to pick a mate that looks healthy so that your children could be fed and raised without difficulty. You would also want someone who is mentally/emotionally ready to care for a child.

Congrats on your 12-year old bride! She will drown your first born son in the bathtub a year from now!

>& Humanities