I am feeling suicidal. I bought DGB and XVG this week. I sold my car and Borrowed/Loaned money. Please help me /Biz

I am feeling suicidal. I bought DGB and XVG this week. I sold my car and Borrowed/Loaned money. Please help me /Biz.

s h a r p i e -------> p o o p e r

Fuckin do it, I want to vicariously off myself through you. I'm $600 in the hole with my 2k investment

Sorry I don't I understand what you mean? If you are saying I'm fucked im well aware.

sent :)

do you own kneepads?

Wait for a month. Then cut losses if needed and fill up the hole with your own money.

why are pretty much all coins slowly declining?

I'm not sure what you have sent but thank you. No I don't have kneepads sorry.

Sell what I can in a month's time is this what you would recommend?

jeez, atleast i have lots of guns and ammo, so idc knowing that i can just kms anytime i want to lol.

65k digishits in my bag, got in at 25 sat, so i'll just wait few month and see from there, 4k in CC debit, 800 in my account, 2.6k cash coming in soon, and got a steady wage cuck job that i can fall back onto, whats your situation?

Sorry I am not really into that sort of stuff. Each to there own.

>borrowed money to invest
You are a fucking idiot, it is good you lost, yet another fool claimed by financial Darwinism.

Guns are banned I'm my country. Lost my job a month ago, been doing odd jobs since. Saved up/sold items and bought into DGB and XVG. Sold car for 5000 and borrowed around 12000 (Australian Dollars) Majority sunk into DGB.

I am very aware of how stupid that move was and i heavily regret it.

i know youre faking this but kill yourself

To be fair. I am feeling alot better being able to speak to other people about this and im finding comfort knowing there is other people in a similar position to me.

OP calm down. Some serious shit is going to come out this week and send DGB mooning.

>borrowing to invest
>selling essential possessions to invest
>investing in memecoins
This is just natural selection in action. Don't have kids, user.

Why the fuck would u put money into crypto? its all a load of bullshit?? sure bitcoin only has a use for drug and tax evasion.. nothing else has any real use case....

> im finding comfort knowing there is other people in a similar position to me.

Yes. To clarify, that position is on your back, knees to either side of your nipples, and a sharpie jammed up your DigiPooper

Thank you friend. Appreciate your kind words.

wow, and i thought canada was cucked, do you atleast have a place to sleep without getting kicked out of? at this point, i would just say wait out another few month, maybe even sooner, who knows, you would REALLY kill yourself if you sell it now and see the price actully soaring up, i probably would kill myself even if i have a good circumstance living with my parents and having low monthly fees for my car/rent.

I rent with a few other friends i have told them my situation and they are happy to spot my rent but it will need to be paid back eventually. I guess my best option is to hold my coins.

good to hear that senpai, but i have a weird gut instinct about Digishit & Ripple, but digishit i have a feelers that it might make a lethal comeback, ripple slowly & gradually in the span of a year + probably. so far my instinct have been good, idk how i formulate this shit but most my purchases have been at a pritty good timing, it was just my selling point that i cucked myself out of real fortune. got into eth at 10 dollar, sold at 16 dollar, and about a week it went ballistic. i could name a few but im probably going to puke and cry of how much money i might be holding atm. but not even going to lie, it feels so good know that you can kys at any point in life, but i think i'll do that much later when i Really know there is no comeback

Thanks for your insight. I wish you the best with both your future and current trades/holdings.

Its pretty crazy how speaking to someone that can relate to your problems how much it helps.

this fucking madman didn't even get money, he was tricked by the jews of Veeky Forums

>using all of your savings + borrowing money for a coin that has no purpose

fuck, even the twitter page retweets posts by trolls.

Yo are for sure not on your own I got a couple of k sunk into dgb all I see is cunt panic sell the very next day after something hits the bottom it will go back up to half way in between within a few days then a week or 2 it will creep on 2k days just chill out leave the computer for a couple of days my bro

dont let people scare you user, listen to your gut feeling

LOL!!

Digi was $5m about 5 weeks ago and o thought it was priced about right. It's current price is ridiculous and I'm glad that garbage is dropping down to were it should be

you got in DGB; you're safe

nobody knows the future, but i think you made the right choice

DO NOT LET THEM SLIDE THIS THREAD.
REST ASSURED DGB HOLDERS.
WE ARE SEEING THE LIGHT AND GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS. UNVEIL THEIR LIES AND ULTERIOR MOTIVES.

"If video games have taught me anything, it's that if you encounter enemies then you're going the right way."

Digibyte is doing something right.

faggot

Don't sell your XVG I'm in a group with the dev and some major updates are coming soon

Bought at 2200, sold at 1600 and went into Zcash.
I lost like 5%.
Fuck dgb.

And i missed the entire bull market due to PoSW

This. He's launching a new website tonight and an app soon. He's also been working on Verge technicalities the non-stop. Just HODL and earn a new car.

>didn't even get paid

proof that doing favours for Veeky Forums is a non starter

If you really sold your car and borrowed money to buy on speculation, you probably should feel suicidal. I sure would. Just take your loses and move on. Learn from your fuck up instead of killing yourself, and maybe one day you'll make money instead of ending up suicidal.