Reminder that this is the founder of STRAT

Do you really want to invest in this face?

As a white woman nothing makes me wetter than BBC , thats right, a Big Black CEO.

Dont believe me? I'll tell you in person, skype me: CryptoAnna

>implying VB's appearance ever made ethereum hodlers confident

>implying you aren't a kike and that I shouldn't invest in the best coin to moon after ETH because the founder is black

WOULD YOU TRUST THIS MAN WITH YOUR MONEY

Just dumped everything into STRAT, thanks. Hopefully this moons so we can get to experience an era of gold-plated BBCs and flying pyramids.

Not anyone with a brain investing now.

WE

WUZ

CRYPTO

MILLIONAIRES FOR BUYING STRAT

AND SHIT

Investing in a hyper autistic prodigy makes me quite confident, actually. Stratis ceo looks like a normie cashing in on crypto hype while vitalik looks like someone who jerks off to improving the ethereum codebase

True. Regardless, STRAT is a better investment at this point than ETH.

Have to agree with this guy, I want a hyperfocused autist to take me to the moon, not some laid back normie. Strat CEO looks a little too well adjusted. Same reason I think SNAP's going down the shitter. Nothing to do with him being black, if he looked like Urkel I'd be more interested.
On a more reasoned level, I'm bothered that strat is PoS rather than PoW when even ETH and Vitalik are spending so much time perfecting their version. Shit, by the original timeline, ETH was supposed to be PoS already, but that doesn't seem to be happening yet. Ubiq which looks like a better project than both ETH and STRAT is also PoW and they've stated that they'll never switch to PoS until all the issues are worked out.

Buying ETH now thinking you'll make money.

He not only is the founder of Stratis, but the face of Nigger coin (NGR) as well

LMAO, he cant even pronounce the name of his own company properly. He pronounces it 'strat is', as opposed to 'strat tis', like any other sane person who speaks proper English would.

He misspelt something. Got him. It's all over now.

afaik he's a bong, ergo not your garden variety american

Its not a mispelling. Its mis pronunciation.