>tfw eventually everything works out

TRUST

THE

PROCESS

will not work with dgb

You're preaching the truth OP

obviously you should be buying meme coins shilled on Veeky Forums

you need to do your own research

tell me more, how long are you trading cryptos, how much gains? how much loss?

As long as you buy in early, nothing can touch you
t. bought DGB at 100 satoshis

Exactly. And in the bigger picture, we are still (exhales) early.

Ommmmmmmmm

Define "panic"
Cutting at losses is ok if you believe the coin is going to dip further down the hole,
Now I do agree that most safest option is never selling at losses, which is not hard desu as long as you're a little bit patient, like seriously nigger can't you wait a fucking week?

You're suppose to sell ATH and buy ALL the dips, you moron.

Stop promoting retarded trading practice s, that's why /bid/ is full of bagholding idiots on suicide watch.

Aw my mom always told me to trust the process and it's something I tell myself a lot, I think this is the universe speaking to me
I'm gonna keep hodling

It's "holding" you uneducated chimp. And look at DGB, it's not coming back up. Any tiny pump results in even bigger dumps.

Dude it's hodling, how fucking new are you?
>hodl
>hold on for dear life

>Uneducated chimp
I can see right through your projection, insecure poof.
Double embarrassing because it is, indeed, hodling.
I think I can hear your assistant manager calling your name, time to clean the toilets again?

>he doesn't know

Hodl is a bitcoin meme from 2013, guy. Look who's uneducated now

>>/tv/

>prop trader advice from One Good Trade by Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital who ran his own prop trade firm for years, and Super Trader by Van Thorp
>Always manage risk
>Never go "just long", have target prices to get in and out, always set a stop loss
>have a detailed trade plan including technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and ask what you could have done better after every trade
>work on getting the process correct, don't worry about wins and losses
>cut losses early and let profitable trades run
>have a business plan
>diversify

>Veeky Forums advice
>buy high, sell low
>make sure to go all in on what user says
>when someone claims to be a whale or that a certain price is correct, especially if they say 'screenshot this' you should act immediately
>the fundamentals don't matter because this is a hype market, so stick to the most meme coin
>fall in love with your investments, if they are dropping to the bottom you should hold forever, they'll come back up eventually
>never check the price because it's going high in the future, risk management is for real traders and you're not a real trader
>sell whatever coin you have when it's at ATH, it will go down and you can buy back in at a profit. There's little chance that this is actually the new normal, right?

that's because the market is extremely bullish right now. if every single coin wasn't pumping so hard you'd have lost all of your money by now.

most of you would have made more money just holding eth.

eheheh

>you always hold
This is where you're wrong.
This.

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

NOICE B8

t. Cambridge Analytica