Cant wait til this crypto shite passes and the market tanks :)

Cant wait til this crypto shite passes and the market tanks :)

Facts:
Crypto has no real uses beyond tax avoidance and drugs. Things have been pumping because people have been fooled into thinking there are more uses. Tell me one crpyto tech that can make any revenue lol?

Transactions made with no middle man or banks.

/thread

>can buy shit at department stores, restaurants, online market places with BTC

Hmmm

get the fuck off here. go back to /b/ and watch your dick pics

>no use

enjoy living in a credit economy. that's gonna pop unless blockchain steps in to fix it

I'm using it as an opportunity to learn how to mine using an old pc/gpu. I doubt I'll make any money, but knowledge can be its own reward.

Nothing wrong with needing credit ;) No credit is bad..

>Tell me one crpyto tech

XRP lmao

if you read the actual white paper the utility it provides the banks is ridiculous

20% lower fees if they use their blockchain tech, 63% lower fees if they use the currency

I've made loads of cucks like biz during this crypto bubble. Enjoy my bags faggots. I've cashed out and so have the other market makers ;)

They wont use xrp lol.. banks will build their own private blockchain and maybe xrp foundation will advise them ;) nothing to do with xrp the token...

Whats the advantage over fiat? none ;)

ive sold all my bags ;) so ya I am a nocoiner ;) enjoy my shit you pleb ;) fiat is king. enjoy the coming bear market haha

>;)
>;)
>;)

enjoy digibyte and ill enjoy my fiat ;) ive cashed out, I can prove I know a lot about crypto if you ask me a question about any individual coin ;) keep holding digibyte though.. seriously lmao

Thank God I got into crypto because of the recent Bitcoin mooning. I learned a lot about trading and now understand how to make money with crypto. When we enter a bearish trend and all the HODL fags start crying with bitter tears, I will still speculate and make cash.

Tell me about Zcash.

what's wrong with game credits or antshares or maid?

zcash is a zero knowledge proof coin ;)

motherfucker do you know how big the "tax avoidance" market is?

Yeah, its massive but the big guys (chinese miners) will find a state to accept their cash. IE caymans.

I myself just bought gold and I am paying for it to be stored :) Tried to arb korea a few weeks back but it was more difficult than I thought...

>;)
>;)
>;)

;) I can assure you I am happy.. been a longer bull run than I could ever have dream of :)

this
there's one nocoiner using the same writing style, all the time

Get some coins, fag ;)))))))))))

Ill see you all back here in maybe 1.5 or two years time for the next pumps lmao ;D

Spotted the fatmerican

I am irish ;)

I'm sending one of my niggers out to get food for my midafternoon meal. Anybody want something?

it can't be inflated like fiat can

>Crypto has no real uses beyond tax avoidance and drugs
RETARD DETECTED

I'm buying some just for the soulful satisfaction it gives me and millions of other white folks will do the same. Nigger could actually be the coin that brings crypto to the normies.

;) give me your reasoning

yes, i sure hope all us early crypto investors who didn't cut and run in 2017 during ETH's unprecedented bull run will survive 'til then.

Fuck it, capping this whole thread.

>DGB was never inflated

>crypto has no real uses beyond the two most popular things in the world other than sex

It's legal tender in multiple countries around the world, all with major markets. Japan in specific brought in a lot of mainstream support, considering its huge market value as a single country.
India as well has banned certain physical currency as well, this seems to be a trend going on due to inflation in fiat. Crypto is an obvious alternative.
You can literally live off of BTC alone in many EU countries. Switzerland and Denmark in specific seem to be very viable going by this aspect.
The notion that the primary value is based upon dark net drug lords or whatever you want to say is absolutely retarded.
DGB didn't drop twice because it was "inflated", newfag.

YOU CAN'T /THREAD YOUR OWN POST

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!

>Cant wait til genitally mutilated cabal that usurped the monetary system and the entire economy through government intervernion market tanks :)

Investing in crypto coins and the company that issue them is like venture capital. Investing in small, emerging and promising companies who have yet to turn a profit, but show heaps of potential. If you dont like it, go and invest in Coca Cola, you faggot.

Ripple

Actually your wrong, the ceo of sbi holdings himself said the 47+ japan bank consortium save the most money using xrp and will deploy commercially in late 2018