The fuck is up with this

I know all alts are down but wtf BAT. Shits down further then a yellow hooker in cosplay. Is this shit ever going to recover or should I just cut my losses faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.slack.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its too far down for me to cut losses. better to just hold i guess.

bury your bags deep and don't look at this coin in the next year

At the mercy of whales hands....just hold and pray.

I got like 50% of my portfolio tied up in this. Not too far down on it, just holding for now. BAT/Brave founder is giving a keynote at that crypto conference next week and the dev team is releasing a roadmap. I expect to see some solid growth after that.

Thanks guys. I think im just going to hold and pray.

With you on this one. At least we invested in someone who has a great track record. I'm real long on this one.

BAT was created as a distraction from DGB but the market was too smart to fall for it.

Check out the BAT slack channel, you can speak with devs there, gave me more confidence in the future.

basicattentiontoken.slack.com

Why would you buy an advertising token with no advertisers?

i bought 7K for about 6 ether...
its down because ether gained %... if you convert it to dollars i invested about 1200$ and still have that much

when it bounces back, you'll have about 12 ethers or more ;)

IF THIS SHIT NOT GOING UP TO 12.5K WHERE I BOUGHT IT DURING THIS MONTH I WILL SET THEIR OFFICE ON FIRE BECAUSE I AM FROM SF TOO

Why would you buy most of these shitcoins? It's all speculation. Can you name a single real app built on the Ethereum platform? Stratis?

Its still more than 5x ico price in usd so calm the fuck down bro. Obviously people still believe in this project bigly. It hasnt even been a month yet dude.

All the ICO people are still selling off. Will rise but who knows when. Brave browser is nice.

I dumped at 8k, I'm keeping an eye on it might re enter around 5k

Let me know first so I can dump

We are waiting on all the ICO Fagdumpers to finish dumping. Once they all dump and get their short term gains we will start to experience real growth.

BAT is overpriced as long as it's over 2k. Maaaybe 4k now that ETH pumped.

Many of them have holdings in excess of $1 million. I saw someone selling 500BTC for a short few seconds just a bit ago.

did any 1 really buy without intent of holding for at least 3 years?

I knew this would be a looooonnnggg hold. Going to be worth it.

This fucking coin...gtfo cut your losses and forget about it

>Buying into whalebags

See the order book please, whales are still dumping their bags (they're more disguised now, before it was constant >1btc sell orders every 5 minutes, now it's 0.x sell orders).

Do not buy until this behavior stops.

i bought in at 12000 sats.

Now I'm fucked. This thing has NEVER gone up-- ever!

I'll be honest I bought it, thinking it would be listed on polo but only time will tell.

I don't see a future for this coin, it had a good idea, but it soiled it. The way to correct it is to...

>stop making people download brave
>actually allow people to withdraw their BAT from brave, so it's a real currency and not just a point system

Hold boys. Tuesday is BAT day. Screenshot this.

relax, its long term hold, you should have gotten in at liqui, but now you gotta hold a few weeks

>tfw when holding 4k bought at $0.30
Why did I have to rush? At least SWT is at ATH.

it's massively overvalued at the current state of the tech and non existent advertisement partners, the price will fall even lower the next support line is 4500

Founder is keynote speaker at the crypto conference this tuesday, expect a MASSIVE spike.

Also dev roadmap coming out this week. FUD all you want but this week is BAT week.

thinking of buying now while it's low then forget about it until tuesday
should I wait for another dip or do it now

Stop complaining BAT is still 5000 sat above real price it should be.

Shit ICO and we will have to wait if this plan is operation-able with players like google in the market ( I believe absolutely NOT).

all the fuders just want it cheap for massive gains

GTFO FUDERS

Well, seems like I hear crickets.

Get in now, starting to creep back up already