Watch SIA closely. There's about to be a breakout

Watch SIA closely. There's about to be a breakout.

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sc

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/SCBTC/Xn8kEdCX-Siacoin-The-Bigger-Picture/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no triangles

see me after class

you mean a breakout where it goes near 700 then slowly bleeds back to 500 again....yeah that's already happened a few times....wake me up when this shitty coin breaks 1000.

490 sat wall is being slowly eaten.

This isn't a holder's market anymore. You have to actually learn how to trade.

500 to 700 is a 40% gain. That's a lot.

490 has 145btc wall, 495 has a 200btc wall and few big ones after that.

I bought at 640 and 510. Fuck.

well it kinda is holders market since you have no idea if the market explodes and sia jumps from 700 to 1700.

The trade you have mentioned is not that hard & pretty rewarding and satysfing as long as you have patience and earn that 40% during a week or more for example

Coming back to holding - crypto is always about holding. You literally cannot lose in long term game here

they're obviously fake though. Say you are holding 150 btc worth of an alt , why would you post it for everyone to see? if you wanted to get rid of it you'd liquidate discretely. only reason to force the price down of something that you own is to accumulate more.

In order for normies to use sia & other cryptocurrencies, you need to make it easy for them to buy & understand

I feel we have a long way to go for that to happen

number ending in 0 are pretty cliche though, It does not have to be one person with 150btcs, could be a larger group of people.

But that's the fucking beauty of sia, it isn't targeted at normies. It's targeted at people who need cheaper and more private hosting.

maybe. I don't know. I feel like if they wanted to sell they'd just sell or at least try to undercut each other by 1 sat, not post a $450,000 wall.

Still here to hold, this is just me trying to make use of my old ETH wallet I found. I wish I had mined more than 6 of them..

this limits the price !! ;_;
ye you are kinda right

There's a lot more money in server hosting than the average Joe could ever dream of.

you think normies will eventually grow to care about privacy? As of now, they don't really seem to care about it.

It kinda feels as if the government has always been watching you & it's normal for it doing that

buy support forming on polo, and price increasing on bittrex

This isn't for your average joe. Why pay when dropbox gives you 6+gb of free space? Why pay when Google Photos hosts all your storage for free? Only privacy advocates and geeks would like this. The money here is with corporations that can't afford to own their servers.

Also, meme triangles. There are a ton of supports that probably have tyo be tested before sia goes back up. But H&S might be forming, which will mean it'll go down even further. Keep an eye on the price tomorrow - it'll decide Sia's fate.

fuck, forgot pic

wtf it didn't post?

Alright all in on Sia. These "walls" will come down soon right? it won't nosedive overnight will it?

I would've just waited and watched what happened with alarms in place, but I'm already in from 502.

Likely scenario. The red volumes are higher than the green ones. Market is selling off. Bid wall is really low, ask wall is tall as fuck. Refer to my meme triangles, it'll test one of those supports.

you're going to be very rich or very poor... I can tell you that much.

Sure hope so, user. Got a little deep on this one.

wew lad

Time to double down?

Sia will max out around 500M until they start making actual money

of course

You've got spunk, kid, I'll give you that

Thanks, user. That's why this is my one stop shop for financial advice. To the moon!

how do i use triangles?

im willing to drop all other coins for moon chasing

Just went all in on sia. Bought 80k at 489. Whale keeping price below 490. Thinks it's going to shoot up as soon as the wall drops. Get in now niggas!

Some techy sia analysis by some professional guy here.

tradingview.com/chart/SCBTC/Xn8kEdCX-Siacoin-The-Bigger-Picture/

I'd get in but can't sell at the dips we had today. In grounded

fuck this PnD, get LTC instead - it is mooning.

im in both...

>tfw LTC is making me gain what SIA is making me lose

What a load of shit.

why do you think that goy?

Link your TA faggot

Looks like the wall is getting chipped away now

Longterm should I buy&hold this or storj?

It's definitely happening and it's ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ slow

bittrex price creeping up... polo wall going down

Happening NOW

Aww shit not a drill!!!

GET IN NOW