LTC

What news is behind the recent rally?

Long on this coin. Low vol is quite attractive in this space

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-ends-his-coinbase-career-to-focus-on-litecoin-development/
youtube.com/watch?v=wUUVlatCvp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's useless

It's a safe haven.

charlie is back to full-time development on chikun
ARISE

Which means it's useless

People who want to diversify out of BTC for upcoming fork, but don't trust eth. That's why i'm in it at least.

All coins are basically tied to bitcoin. Bitcoin drops and so do all other coins.

No they aren't. Multiple places have USD for several coins now. This was true years ago, not anymore.

LTC $100 USD by December

check em

yea but who knows, if btc shits the bed ltc could pick up the pieces ... similar functionality, better tx fees and times, segwit activated, etc.

Not yeah, it isn't true.

checked, this is the hour of prophecy

dayum checked son

The creator of Litecoin quit Coinbase to work on Litecoin full time. This means Lightning network, smart contracts (among other things) are coming sooner than later.

cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-ends-his-coinbase-career-to-focus-on-litecoin-development/

czeched and kekd

>3 dollar change
>rally

the fuck? this coin has been dead a long time ago just a parking asset before a possible correction on high volume cryptos

get some DGB instead fag. fucking retards all over /biz

12% upswing in 24hr is definitely a rally in my book

if any cryptocoin aspire to be something even close to currency, their fluctuations must be less than 1%

see any forex pair. having a relatively consistent cryptocoin is nice.

Charlie Lee left his post working at CoinBase in order to focus on Litecoin. For ages now its roughly been an idle coin until the Segwit issue arose. But for now, the fact a Dev is back to focus on it gives it the potential many have been seeking.

There is literally no reason to be invested in litecoin instead of DGB. litecoin is an old as shit coin whose only purpose was to be faster than btc. Its an outdated improvement thats been surpassed by digibyte coin in everyway in terms of not speed, but also security and markerting.

HOLY SHIT
BUY BUY BUY

This. Buy DGB in the dip everyone. Prove to me it's a bad idea

nice shill dgb fagholder.

dont tell me you bought in over 2k user

ITS HAPPENING

GET IN GANG

Litecoin is the only coin recognized as a valid method of payment besides bitcoin since 2013

Its going to moon higher than anything we have ever seen. $100 per coin in a year. buy the next dip

No joke, sold 7 ETH and half a BTC today, as well as injected fresh fiat to buy 200 LTC at 29 bucks. Now it's 35.

This shit will break 40 next week.

Don't miss the rocket. I remember I told you guys about ETH when it was $30... then $40... then $50... then $100, etc. But you all said it was shit.

Well now all of you wish you had it. Buy LTC. It's #4 in volume traded anyways meaning it is undervalued heavily atm.

Digibyte has faster transactions than Litecoin. And fast transactions is the only thing Litecoin has to offer. Litecoin is worse than DGB. Prove me wrong

you poor little fag, you filled your dgb bags @2.3k? stfu and shill elsewhere.

Digishite is just a joke coin made to be pumped and dumped

litecoin is a more recognizable name and has greater accessibility than DGB for sure

it has a simple concept for normies to wrap their head around (the silver to bitcoin's gold)

No arguments.
No arguments.
True it does have a better name. But if its inherent technology is inferior then that gap will close. DGB can get the name and accessibility that Litecoin has. Litecoin can't get the transaction speed that DGB has

There is a first mover principle at play here, user. I've never investigated DGB speeds, but all I know is Charlie Chink is full time in LTC which makes me bullish on it.

DGB has an army of bagholders . LTC is listed on major exchanges and benefits from association with BTC.

bought in under 100 satoshis scrub, get wrecked.

>better name
lol ok. litecoin doesnt even sound like a name. it sounds more of like a description. Should ETH be called Securitycoin? Should XRP be called Bankcoin? And SIA called Storagecoin.

DGB is its own entity and is naturally the micro transaction of BTC. LTC is literal meme tumor that only got added to coinbase because of some connection with the developers.

pls keep this in the digicuck containment threads

>LTC is listed on major exchanges and benefits from association with BTC.

That's the point. LTC is an entitled little rich kid. As soon as daddy Bitcoin is getting replaced by ethereum or something else than Litecoin will have to stand on its own 2 feet and DGB will then come along and fuck it in the ass

That's not an argument

ETH is a scam:

youtube.com/watch?v=wUUVlatCvp0

Sorry no such thing as BTC replacement.

listen dude

maybe youre right and in the long long run DGB will be the king of coins

but

we arent at that stage right now
we are in the normie adoption era

you need to hold normie coins to take advantage of that.

BTC, ETH, LTC
maybe XRP
maybe some other big ones...

not DGB

DGB is a total normiecoin. The /r/digibyte subreddit was trending on reddit a few days back

nobody who reads the wall street journal knows what a digibyte is

they probably have heard of ethereum and potentially are aware of litecoin

idk man search your heart, you know it is true

i really hope DGB goes up okay

but im holding litecoin and bitcoin right now

Fair enough. I will admit that Litecoin and obviously Bitcoin have a better name than dgb. in the end it's all somewhat unpredictable otherwise we'd be billionaires. I guess we'll see who was right in the end. I'll stop sidetracking this thread

Until the crash. Then it will prove quite useful.

thats where you are wrong. No one. I mean NO ONE gives a fuck about LTC. I havent even saw a litecoin thread for days and was shocked there are still shills for it.

DGB is already working on having direct payments for steam and other games and will move on to non game media one day. Hell, i wont be surprise if DGB will be finally converted directly for cash one day. LTC hasn't done anything but claims

The day normies go into crypto, shit like coinbase will be a thing of the past because no one is going to want to wait 2 weeks to transfer something to make another transfer.

LTC will forever go down in coinbase history as
>lol. why the fuck is this no name shit coin next to BTC and ETH

Also, ETH and XRP are the opposite of norm tier. They are literally only designed for big businesses and bank transactions and not for the common market. You can not deny this, its in their marketing.

please shit on LTC but do it with memes like a real man, not with DGB-shilling like some paid per post pajeet

LTC has been up to $35-$37 before but not for long..

It always goes back to $25-$30. If it's still above $31 in 24 hours than perhaps shit has changed.

this time is different

The only people who invest in lite coin are people who are absolutely new to crypto and buy some BTC, ETH, and LTC together on coinbase to diversify.

The problem is, those people end up being to types of people themselves.

1) go getting smart investors, who immediately learn about the world of alt coins and only keep BTC and ETH and dump their LTC to make 1000x gains in the alt world

2) non-inquisitive low IQ people who simply keep their money on coinbase and hope for the best.

The problem with group 2 is that they don't have any money, only group 1 does. Which is why you'll see LTC spike then immediately dip after a day or two... it's because group 1 leaves and group 2 stays but has no money (hurr durr I invested $30 into LTC)

What makes it a safe haven?

Honestly, LTC is a good exit strategy.
>cash out "x" altcoin for BTC
>Buy LTC on that exchange with your new BTC gains
>transfer to your wallet, or cuckbase to cash out

Even with coinbase's shit fees, the transfer costs and times are so small that it's still worth it

Of course, you could always just transfer it to a better exchange