Last fucking chance. Buy DGB now

Sup you fucking retards, me again. fistnigger.

Let me explain something to you faggots.

1) DGB is not dead.
2) DGB is not "under attack" by some secret group who wants to keep you poor.
3) DGBis not going below 900-1000 sats.
4) DGB did have a massive correction, yes, it fucking needed one, no coin goes up 30x in a month without a correction.
4) DGB is still being pumped and dumped by whale groups. If you're a risk taker ride the waves, if not just HOLD through them.
5) DGB is a top 5 coin and will have one of the highest market caps within a year.

This is your last chance to buy DGB at such a low price, you're never going to see 1000 sats or lower ever again.

Look at XRP. It crashed over 75% THREE times before it reached it's current level.

>HURRR BUT U JUST SAID DGB WOULD NEVER CRASH SO HARD AGAIN YET XRP CRASHED HARD 3 TIMES DURRRR

It's because crypto is such a fast evolving market and it instantly adapts to conditions because so many wealthy, smart, and tech savvy people are behind it. All it takes is ONE example and the entire environment has changed.

Just like with BTC... all it took was it rallying from a major crash once, and now we see it at $3k. You will see a correction with BTC as well, but nowhere near as devastating as people believe since it's proven it can recover from a crash, and therefore won't crash as hard again. Just like XRP proved a coin can go from fractions of pennies to being worth 30 cents in a few months, DGB won't need to go through the stages Ripple did.

DGB, along with LTC, are the two top contenders to be used as the main currency in the crypto world. DGB is faster than LTC and has more features, it is also much cheaper than LTC so it will attract the crowd that wants to see insane profits (which is everyone). DGB is a superior coin to LTC, but we may see a rise in LTC along with DGB's as faggots try to hold back DGB's pure force of power.

No other coin is in a position to be used as a CURRENCY like DGB, remember that.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.at/search?q=cup and handle chart&oq=cup and handle chart&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3311j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2) DGB is not "under attack" by some secret group who wants to keep you poor.
>4) DGB is still being pumped and dumped by whale groups.
What?

Lol

I'm all set, most expensive DGB I bought was around 800

Whale groups are not the same as some "secret group" trying to keep you in poverty.

Whales coordinate pumps, then coordinate dumps. If you can read the whale signs you can make money.

I made 5 BTC last night selling at 1300 then setting a buy order at 1100...

Got a little nervous that DGB was going to rally permanently right there, but just said fuck it and went to bed. Woke up with an extra 15k. You can harness whale power but be careful, they can fuck you.

I got in at 550

>not the same as some "secret group" trying to keep you in poverty.
I don't think that's their goal. Their goal was entirely accumulation as every post mentioned "just sell." This sounds exactly like a whale group in a chat somewhere, as well as their meme usage. They were trying like hell to make sure the coinciding of an all altcoin dip with the "news" of the citi event, but spreading all kinds of FUD around it. They don't give a fuck about me, thus the loose ethics wrt communication on the level.

Teach me sensei

>please buy my bags

>you again
You'd think someone would learn their lesson but I guess not.

LOL - please tell me this story again I love to hear it.

Get out while you can!

Ahhhh it's a wonderful life

I love you fistnigger. Glad to see a voice of reason in these crazy times.

I'll see you lamboland someday.

>2) DGB is not "under attack" by some secret group who wants to keep you poor.
You sure, user?

It was bad, I holded, there will be another ATH soon; That's just the rules of the game.

>9 BTC is rich
Like seriously wtf? No is rich until they have 100 BTC.

btw, did asshole guy ever receive the payment?

All jokes aside, it's a very nice big dip. You guys reckon it's a good time to buy? I mean it can't go much lower

hating myself because I sold half of my DBG at only 18x win

Why cant I be patient??

yes and he went on to have a successful life

They're just retards who didn't get in when DGB was low, now they are all upset and want DGB to crash and burn... different than a coordinated whale attack. Whale attacks are fast and highly aggressive and stupid (due to the sheer speed needed to flood), you'l learn to spot them.

Yes buy now.

because you're a noob

Lower? Of course not? You really think it would go to 600 sats? Buy now! You will feel like a fool if you don't!

>*hand rubbing intensifies*

it is still in a downtrend with no sign or reversal

Nonsense dumb go ... g-uy. This is the deal of a century. Buy now!

this is not true. If you have learned anything at school, this should be no problem.
Turn on your brain, and learn from Veeky Forums !!!

Daaamn, this can't be that hard, it's called ANALysis

>Le Fibonacci meme

Is there a video of this online?

Enjoy holding bags, you fucking retard

where is your trend-line for the past 48 hours, and what does the willy tell you, gordon gekko?

from the ANALysis presentation?
You'll need a mirror and a pen.

1d chart says this shit is just starting

also, if we take your prophetic chartist skills at a face value why would we trade under the 38.2% retrace

russian roulette much

ah, ok... you know what's called a cup with a handle? In chart analysis?
google.at/search?q=cup and handle chart&oq=cup and handle chart&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3311j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

WELL
what DGB is in I call a "sombrero", or "flat douche" ;)
The pulse is here, as you see at the bottom, but as the % fall, as you see in the fabUnaggi, weak hands tend to jerk

that pure desperation and fear

we said you, when it was at 2k, your bags got preatty heavy since that time i guess

So the last 3 times you posted this weren't actually the last chance?

I bought in over 2k. Not worried in the slightest. I don't ride waves and dips. Too risky. Just hold for a few months and get 10x profit.

No effort needed, only patience.

too soon, just. too soon.

HEY! watch your language! (Did he really???)
I actually like what OP is saying :) Keeps everybody calm and a bit positive. Holding tiny baggies too :)

you still should learn from ANALysis bump - for keeping it calm around jazzhands...

The whales, short term traders, and panic sellers dumped hard. DGB will go back up

I don't think it can go below 700. Massive support. Stll I think its a good time to buy now

finally, very technically, showing as in the green on polo. Wouldn't be too shocked if this causes a very slight pump.

alright, trend reversal, calling it

>still up 400%
>long term investment to $1
Im glad all this fuching hype is shooed away and all these daytraders were played like fools.
Look at the minute chart boys

Really makes you think. Surely those 500 BTC buys were just bagholders ;^)

forgot pic

This is a clear up trend.
The buy offers that continuously go through don't lie.
Money in going in to DGB once again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yup, can't go wrong now