Didn't know is this was the right place to post but what do you think of reenactors specially ww2 but could be earlier...

didn't know is this was the right place to post but what do you think of reenactors specially ww2 but could be earlier or later
kinda want to join a group or what ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPbTWDeqQf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally LARPers.

>400lb gebirgsjager cosplayers

id be interested in maybe reenacting as the Spanish blue division in ww2 i think they are just interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=FPbTWDeqQf0

Did American knights really exist?

In the United States, the traditional muzzleloading community is very in depth and active. While there usually aren't exactly reenactments, there are tons of events where people dress up in period clothing and basically hang out.

what are you talking about civil war reenacting is huge

this
I was part of a Confederate reenacting group as a kid and I really miss it, camping and being around huge groups of people who all love history

sad

American "history" isn't real history, fool

Yep. It's all LARP and there's nothing wrong with that. You're dressing up as a character that isn't you. The sooner everyone admits it and gets over it, the better.

I would happily get involved in re-enactments although would probably stay well clear of WW2 as for some reason i get the feeling it would attract some fucking weirdos

Been going to these things forever.

In the Philly area there are tons of Revolutionary War reenactments, Brandywine, Valley Forge, etc.

In Virginia you got tons of Civil War reenactments, the whole state was a battlefield.

That's all I know from first hand experience.

It's good times anons. Loads of fun. Lots of other Veeky Forumstory nerds. No fucking stupid normies to ruin shit.

>that fantasy armor

Why fucking bother

It's a cool fun hobby.

They also have the habit of making everyone in history look like a fat 56 year old man.

Well there's reenactment threads on /k/.

LARP isn't such a shameful title anymore. Zombie LARPs and Murder Mystery weekends are getting pretty mainstream. Lots of Normies get involved now.

Thats somekind of gross-deutsche
>Hermann goering reenactor
>needs a glider only for himself

Reenacting is an enjoyable hobby, but it's expensive as fuck. Also, the scene is kind of populated heavily by fat old cunts.
Some of the public can also be very hostile towards German reenactors in my experience.

What are you talking about I reenact RevWar and have had several reenactments with over 400 participants

Absolutely pathetic.

>wearing sneakers
>ruining the fun and immersion of everyone around you

if I was into LARPing I'd fucking hate those people