How long do fundraisers for coins usually last?

Does anyone experienced here know?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xBbc79794599b19274850492394004087cBf89710
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if it's anything like BAT, it will be over in seconds and only big money whales usually get in with insane GAS.

the ICO will be open for one hour minimum, so if you want in you'll be able to. Tomorrow 17:00 UTC. Have your ether ready

is there a maximum cap of eth they are taking or is it not capped?

People are already trying to send ETH to the address...

etherscan.io/address/0xBbc79794599b19274850492394004087cBf89710

Biggest one so far is 500

are these people fucking retarded or what?

Is there a block number or do I have set up a timer on parity?

Yes, You would think that if you are sending someone almost 200k worth of ETH you would know kinda what the fuck you are doing...

No need, it runs for an hour minimum so not much point setting a ridiculous gas or trying to time it down to the second. Take your time, make sure everything is correct and use a little more gas than absolutely necessary.

How much are you guys putting in anyway? Im going for 10eth so I have a nice clean 1000 BNC

Same either 5 or 10 eth

fucking top kek

4 eth
I was asking because I won't be home when it will go live

Ticker is BNT I think. Putting in 19

I'm going with 10BNC because I'm a poor fag

when is this thing going to hit the exchanges, is it going to be pretty quick like BAT?

I believe there is a hidden cap, and after which the funds will be used to create a buy wall so that the price won't dip below opening

The tokens should arrive almost immediately so I would say at least a week or two before its on somewhere decent like Bittrex.

Do the prices usually fall after the opening?

I've got this question too.

They used too. Massively increased cash flow and stuff like BAT's probably mean it won't happen much any more if ever with hyped icos

Literal braindead normalfags in crypto and they're saying we're early adopters.

this bancor shit is legit gonna send us all to lambo land

Honestly I cannot wait for tears threads for the next 2 weeks or whenever this hits the exchanges, this will literally be BAT 2.0.

but BAT is still up 573% since ico...

>0xBbc
cucked

That's why it's 2.0. Even the ICO participants are getting fucked this time around with that hidden market cap.

Do i have to set up to accept a custom token or something if I'm sending from Parity? Or will they show up automatically when I get them?