AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT JUST KEEP DROPPING...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT JUST KEEP DROPPING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

J U S T
U
S
T

*breathes in deeply*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>there are people lurking here that took out loans to buy DGB high

sage

How many threads have you made today you retard?
Have you seen how long it's sat at 1100 sats after dropping to 950 today? Buy orders nearly 1500 BTC on Polo, more than it's been ever since the dump.
Dump is natural due to the pump. Sorry but it's gonna come back.

>Dump is natural due to the pump. Sorry but it's gonna come back.

My wife is going to kill me

EPIC reaction image newfriend
BTFO
upboat!

>dgb

obvious slide thread is obvious

tell me you are laughing because you got in at 500 sats or less and you dumped all on ATH and you are mocking the people that didn't.
Please, tell me you did this and you are not making threads laughing about the natural order of things but you didn't partake on the delicious gains DGB gave us. Tell me you aren't a huge loser that mocks people but never accomplished shit. Please.

>Double Top Reversal. The Double Top Reversal is a bearish reversal pattern typically found on bar charts, line charts and candlestick charts. As its name implies, the pattern is made up of two consecutive peaks that are roughly equal, with a moderate trough in-between.
Hmmmmm

You tell em user! A double top means it's always going to come ba-

You literally shot urself in your own foot by indentifying an upward trend.

FUD harder

Literal retard. You just laughed at the fact that I said it's a natural dump.
Pick something and stick with it. These fuds are major fails.

Tfw all my DGB is in my wallet and with the price dropping a bunch of miners have left my pool so I am mining more again.

Btw if it drops to 500 I'm doubling my stack.

Of course shills paid less than minimum wage are going to completely fuck up their job.

all of these threads are the same shill:
sage and report

fundamentals first friend
DGB has none

>B-but muh minecraft
>muh playstation deal
>muh citibank contest

Is this done on purpose to make actual fudders look stupid?