How do we get rid of this stupid niggercoin epidemic?

How do we get rid of this stupid niggercoin epidemic?

Where are the mods?

i mean honestly, its fucking dumb and ruining the board even further

Veeky Forums is now /pol/
Sad!

>1597+420
>not owning and NiggerCoins

Stay poor plebs

This is what happens when you advertise crypto to all the /pol/ retards
>mods
lol good one m8

As a non racist white guy who's lived in Africa and had black wimmin lovers, remember:

All the /pol/tards keep the normies away. It's still beneficial to have all that bullshit around because it keeps the normies at bay even longer for us to keep all the GAINZ to ourselves.

It's all part of the fun stop clutching.

GIVE ME NIGGERS FOR MY FARM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3PECHyPbD5vEQe25Q97JxsYgvcUaYuPDGNL

>All the /pol/tards keep the normies away
They don't though, they just bring in normalfags who have no outlet for their racism in real life so them come here.
There is no way you can't realize, /pol/ /b/ and /r9k/ are all basically the same shit and all filled with normalfags.

This

>beneficial
look at the state of the board, just count the NGR threads
also most of /pol/ (and /r9k/ where crypto's also being shilled) ARE edgy 'normies', the old crowd of jaded, politically incorrect neckbeards has dwindled substantially since 2015

NIGGER KEKLOAD DETECTED

I would honestly rather have the pedo guy from /tv/ as the normie killer. He is incredibly effective at his job, and the collateral damage (ruined threads, spam) is minimal.

exactly, it doesnt "keep away normies" it fucking attracts dumb 18 year olds

i know it's immature but the price is going up and it's hilarious
buy some niggers and stop complaining. all of them combined are worth like $7k. this is the first true biz coin. worth the risk. youtube just censored the tutorial video and a bunch of fake clones have been created so obviously in only a day this is getting serious attention

Is there a mirror for that video out there?

also, anobody wanna gibs me free niggers?
3P1yyxEFdfbfLt6cKYANi1WWzXFtqGtQsgf

Jesus

I kind of want to make this coin even more worthless than it already is. How would I do that?

>I kind of want to make this coin even more worthless than it already is. How would I do that?
Make a new coin. ROCK or CRACK.

>people are saying things i dont like
>we need to censor them

tip top kek OP, i just made $1k off nigger while you jack off and cry

あなたは雌犬ですか?

Let's get high on our own supply! Buy ROCK now!

If anything, it makes the smart people leave.

Veeky Forums is a comfy board for anons willing to make money. Not a dumb /pol/ substation designing shitty memes.

I'm racist as fuck btw

I need .901 waves to get my plantation started.

Will post my gratitude!

3PH7Mg9z9xDd8NTRUXP3n6FBwM34gj5WafB

How is this even worth money?

ever heard of Ponzi scheme?

/pol/tards playing Madoff

you pay the money for the niggers which create laughs. are laughs not worth money to you?

Report it to Waves

>invite a bunch of retards into your board
>board turns to shit
lol, the /pol/ influx kinda resembles the migrant crisis

The shilling is awful. I get that it's funny but there's absolutely no need for 10 threads. Worse than bitbean at its peak

yes, report it to the decentralized exchange it can't be removed from
see the kind of anger this investment brings from the SJWs? it's hilarious

Laughs don't get you to lamboland

>Whats the big deal? Are you triggered? /pol/ was always here! Is not like they just come in and ruin boards or anything like that. The board always looked like this newfag, I haven't even noticed a difference.

Isn't it ironic?

/pol/tards act like niggers and their coin is basically a jewish scam.

These idiots are essentially what they despise.

This forum has gone to complete shit.

Btw, /pol/ being in here = the beginning to the end. You don't need a crystal ball to see that.

>SHUT UP HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG AUSCHWITZ WAS FAKE THE HOLOCAUST IS A HOAX I COME FROM THE KKK MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Meanwhile in /pol/
>yeah fucking black people man they are so stupid niggers always say the same shit over and over again like "muh dick" can they stfu?
>inb4 triggered black dude

Profit from apartheid
3P8y65f5HBdTmN1uqLUQ7eXGxheXEVmao68

It's not like the public persona of crypto/Bitcoin is bad enough! Let's also make people associate it with racism too! Alienating the majority is a great way to bring it into the mainstream.

This. I'm a 1488 /pol/ack and the niggercoin shilling is the most annoying shit I've seen in a while. Even gamergate wasn't this bad. at least it was somewhat entertaining.

I almost suspect this is some kind of reddit/shareblue raid trying to attack and disrupt what they perceive as pol's income, or something.

Real /pol/acks would never nigger a board like this. We have more respect for white culture than that. This is the Jew's fault for Jewing the board with censorship and sending /pol/ to 8_chan_net or better 8_chan_pl. So what you're seeing now are teenagers tripping over each other to experience a "counterculture" of extreme opinions.

>ayyyyyylmao ;)

It's not even fucking funny. I would be 100% cool with shit like this if were just ONE running general, but this is just absurd. It's just the same shitty 2005 /b/ tier jokes over and over again combined with disgusting amounts of begging. Veeky Forums desperately needs the following, common sense, rules if it wants to continue to be a decent place of discussion.
>1. No posting your crypto addresses or begging for crypto
>2. One thread per coin
These two rules alone would eliminate 99% of the bullshit and spam.

it's already up 500% in a day what more do you want? market cap is still under 10k

If u don't own niggercoin then back the fuck off and stop ruining the fun

DO IT, MAKE IT GO VIRAL

>report it to a fucking *decentralized exchange*

ahahaha idiot

>we need to censor cryptocurencies that have HATE SPEECH

missed the point completely. youre not smart enough to invest in crypto.

If mainstream media picks up on it, Niggercoin will moon and also it will really piss off SJW's. Two birds one stone.

>hide nigger threads
>38 hidden threads.
Time to take a break from biz for a while

No, you missed my angle, I don't want it to be censored, I want it to moon. We get leftist media to promote it for us and it's a sure bet.

It's hilarious because people like you are getting so mad.

I am balls deep in waves and if you guys cause it to crash because of racism a lot of ppl will be pissed. Expect a visit from the Russians

ah, I see. I misunderstood your post and apologize for the misunderstanding.

If mean words are enough to shut down bitcoins/crypto. Then crypto/bitcoins never had a future.

Jesus christ, you sound like a cuckservative.