Looks like it's moving up again, is there potential, or am I just hoping too hard?

Looks like it's moving up again, is there potential, or am I just hoping too hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XVG
bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000318252
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That was the last time we saw 100sats.

There is no way back.

i got a 15x out of it so whatever lel

Now that ETH is done, we gonna go to the moon bitch

Look at those fucking sell walls kid. This shit isn't going to smell 200 hell even 150 for awhile. Whales gonna try to crush your little soul into submission so HODL tight to your verge.

Im in :D Woop woop...
Thank you for posting this.

Ok OP you got my atention

yeah look at the overall growth rate and market cap, went up 1500%
if you bought 2-3weeks ago youd have over 30x
it's actually a decent coin with good tech
HODL

Gonna be honest I'm genuinely surprised these sell walls are actually being beaten down

this shit started moving jesus christ ABOUT TIME GODDAMMIT

bull trap....might crash even harder...but i hope not for you anons sake.

and here... we... go...

Listen to me when I say this. Between me and 6 friends i talked into investing into this POS pump and dump coin. Were holding 40 mil xvg between us. Were going to be dumping them the second they start to hit 150. It started last night and we got about 500k out before it sunk below. This coin wont sniff above 150 for months to come.

>goes up over 1000%
>people who bought 1 month ago over 40x return
>market cap quintuples
>dead coin walking FUD SELL SELL SELL
look at all the coins with absolutely nothing going for them that have hit 1 dollar, if it gets on polo and bitbay it'll go over 1 dollar

At the very least post some proof like a screenshot of how much XVG you got

>just made back all losses from yesterday + bit of profit from this pump

Thanks vergens!!

here we go boys, 1k sats soon

Keep going and take me to lamboland

It has a dev team that actually give a shit and they offer something substantial

Come back in 2-3 months and enjoy 500-1000 satoshis

bittrex took the market offline

WHY

this, wtf??

Source?
I was just wondering why nothing is happening

What?

what the FUCK you arent even joking

god damn, remember kids dont keep most of your coins on an exchange

What are the implications of this?

Tried to cancel a sell order, gave me error MARKET_OFFLINE

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XVG

you can see they froze it at ~7:55 Eastern

reminder to never keep shit on an exchange if you dont have to

hopefully when it goes back the price crashes to 1 sat

Because assholes, that's why.

They realize whales are royally fucking this coin even though it should be on par with monero with the current tech.

what you talkin about? I still see it

Don't know if this is true, but I sold at 128.

FeelsGood.png if everyone is legit cucked right now.

what would freezing the exchange do? Geniuenly curious, i havent seen this before (two week noobie).

Ive seen bots on bittrex obviously, but wouldnt freezing the exchange just make it crash more when they unfreeze?

U cant buy or sell verge coins

why would buy this shit coin when BAT is going to be coming in at full force this week with a roadmap and keynote speech?

Yeah it will crash.

It felt like the rise wasn't natural btw. Maybe they saw a bot manipulating the prices.

Stop buying verge goyim.. STOP. SHUT IT DOWN.

Oh don't do that now, I bought this shit at 200 sat

yeah wtf thats actually sabotage
can we sue them or something

They're probably going to cancel whale exchanges on this coin. Make it like they never entered.

They use bots. They are ASSHOLES. No reason for this to be lower then bitbean.

Sorry kiddo, crypto is wild west.

FUCK gotta stay awake till they open the fucking exchange again

Good they need to take this coin offline until they deal with this bullshit honeypot killing this coin.

ive seen bots that raise prices (by always leapfrogging the top Bid by a few sats)

How would you keep the price artificially low using bots? By leapfrogging down on the lowest Ask? i dont understand

Theoretically yeah you could. But realistically you'd never be successful because you're just some random normie with no legal team.

true

>release tor client update
> it's a shitcoin an has no reason to rise

KILL YOURSELF

Bit builds a wall at 200, everyone else starts setting sells at 199. Bot then sets a wall with them at 199, everyone else starts setting sells at 198. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Verge is a scam coin. Will probably crash when it comes back online. Don't use it. Only druggies like privacy

Okay, it seems to be back

it's back up

ITS BACK
SELL SELL SELL

wew, its back and honored my sell bid

already got our initial invest, those bags are paid for, I can hodl till the end of time

>Buy a bit

>No one wants to sell below 200 cause thats the price people bought at

>use bot to push down price with ask orders

>wait for profit and go 10x instead of 5x

thats how bitcoin started tho lol
if it gets on bitbay it would actually be huge lol
maybe monero levels

Heheheh

fucking hell, it was doing well until bittrex pulled their bullshit
GOD DAMN IT BITTREX, IM JUST TRYING TO BREAK EVEN

And almost no sell walls to 131

bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000318252

That was weird, I noticed RDD flatlined for a minute too, and then XVG came back with RDD.. both have had extreme bot activity pushing the price down for the past 24hours.

I wouldn't be surprised if bittrex paused sales to review records and ban the whales

same
ive been watching rdd and verge all day and theyre finally recuperating well
atleast rdd is

I told you once goy and I'll tell you one more time. Do not use verge. Privacy is illegal and it's best we know what you're buying to keep you safe. Now that's enough.

what did it look like when it was down? seems to be back up

Tfw bought more at the sub100 dip

You just couldn't sell or buy

I love panic. Bought in again.

Beautiful watching the stupid goyim flock.

>tfw the bots are the only thing keeping XVG alive
looks like it's all downhill now

Just wait till it hits sub 50

Just wait til it hits 150.

Well the market fuckery didn't kill the coin, so that's good

vergins dont give away your lambo coins
hodl until druggies are using verge to buy drugs and stuff

and then use youre wealth to improve the world

Just a glitch, time to break this BITCH even

These are some comfy waves

SELL SELL SELL

>49 BTC sell wall at 130

Oh fuck off you faggot whale

I love it when whales try to keep the pride down like that. The orders always move back by like 10 sats once they start getting close.

thar she blows

Oh the plus side though you know it's worth holding this coin since they want it super cheap

We all know it's a quality crypto, just hold and revisit in a few months

You're going to sell out to one of these shills and regret it

Looks like the whales are winning

Should I buy now at 115 sats or wait for it to go lower?

I'm still pretty new at this whole thing, but there's serious resistance at this price point even with whales trying to push it down

So you're saying its unlikely to go much lower than 115 sats?

You need to hold. I've been saying it's going to go sub 70 ever since the 100 BTC wall came at 200. (Which has now gone to 400 BTC)

Me and a few friends invested about 35 Mil XVG at the 180 price point and the second it comes to 150 Were dumping as hard as possible. It went to 150 last night but we only sold about 500k. Just wait and I promise you it will go sub 50 by the end of the month.

>Buy at 180
>Dump at 150
4d chess

I don't plan on holding xvg for the next 2 years just so I can hope to get it to 180.

Get a load of this guy who thinks 40,000,000 is a lot of XVG, the fucking peso of crypto.

Congrats. You guys have enough Verge to get something to split at Jamba Juice.

But you said you're dumping as soon as it gets to 150? Now you're saying 180?? Hmmm

you invested in 35 mil xvg at 180 and want to crash it to 50?

So why do you want to lose money?

lol

This bro. I think you're trying to get me to sell you my coins. Post your private keys so I can verify that you have as much xvg as you say

When it gets to 50 SAT probably lower I will buy then and just take my earnings on the way up like these whales are doing now. Only downside is I got in about 100 sat too late. Looked like a promising coin with the white pages until I realized the dev and the rest of his inner circle just like to manipulate the market. There's a reason this coin will never get any better than 300 SAT. No one has faith when 94% of the market is owned by 100 people. Just buy low and wwait for the next P&D in 45 days or so.

It's going down baby

I'm part of his group actually so I can confirm what he's saying. We're part of a sociology masters programs at NYU and we're doing this as a way to prove that African identity is superior to the collective European consciosness by selling at a loss.

To be clear, we are losing money, but it's part of a grant we received from the school and the end result will help eliminate Eurocentric racism.

DTijt8FsrqaxXZBnAtGs1EeT11RHtPKb48

Go suck a dick you shilling cuck

Wow. 1.3M. that'll be enough to hold it down for .5 seconds. You aren't even in the top 100.

Well the guy trying to push everything down with 8 BTC wall is gone, now there's just the 45 BTC wall guy

What are you talking about Cuck? I have one of the smaller bags. You're just scared because xvg is going to be sub 40 soon.