Bancor

So biz did you secure your bancor ticket?

I got my ticket to this mission for NGC 224 galaxy!

If you didnt't, i hope you dont get fucked like people did with BAT!

Safe travels in this intergalactic mission.

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/
blog.bancor.network/bancor-network-token-bnt-contribution-token-creation-terms-48cc85a63812
blog.bancor.network/how-to-contribute-to-the-bancor-protocol-fundraiser-4306654a1a08
bitsonline.com/jaxx-vulnerability-bitcoin-risk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American an so have to use ico

Yep, sent 10 eth. Won't be around for ico.

i think you bought a side scam

bancor.network/

14 hours left^

>Pre-Fundraiser Now Available -
As announced, we have assigned Bitcoin Suisse AG as an escrow agent

blog.bancor.network/bancor-network-token-bnt-contribution-token-creation-terms-48cc85a63812

>BNT Token will be sent immediately to the wallet from which the ETH arrived.

so it will go into my ETH wallet? im using jaxx...how exactly does that work

Do NOT use jaxx. Make a myetherwallet.

blog.bancor.network/how-to-contribute-to-the-bancor-protocol-fundraiser-4306654a1a08

ok

so why would you ask if anyone else bought if you know the real ico isnt open yet you faggot fuck

also bancor is a fucking scam of the highest degree

no ICO cap

you cant even dump it when it hits exchange for profit cause EVERYONE will dump it

this ICO will kill all ICOS in the future

im not op you fucking retard

dont use Jaxx as a general rule or just for this specifically?

also i appreciate the heads up
im not putting too much into it but at least now i wont throw it into the wind

I used jaxx until yesterday, then made a mew wallet. bitsonline.com/jaxx-vulnerability-bitcoin-risk/

Specifically though, do not use it for ICOs.

Jaxx is expensive

So apparently 100 BNT for 1 ETH

Isn't that overvalued for an ICO?

ok thanks, im looking at metamask for the Bancor ico

only problem is they put 'click Buy' as step 2 in the guide you posted, im guessing thats an error and they meant to say click send

Fuck this ICO. I'll just wait for all you ICO fags to dump and I'll buy the dip.

I was hyped for Bancor, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm giving gold to jews to get fiat tokens instead

they say NOT to use exchanges to send money. Any idea why? could I not use my exchanges mobile wallet then? new to ICO here and having trouble getting a decent search result for the question. everything else is related to actual fiat currencies when I search for an answer.

Why? It's exactly the same if they give 100 or 1000000. In the first case you'd trade in tenths of a coin and in the second in thousands.

Cute!

Obviously you didn't know you could go on the presale. There is a fee of 1.5% plus $100 franks.. but atleast you are guaranteed to get them.

Lolz BAT still x8 above ico in bittrex.. buy the dip faggot!

As far as I understand with the way the tokens work your exchange may not recognize them and you could potentially not receive the tokens you've paid for.

because the bnt you pay for will be sent to the wallet you send the eth from. if you send it from an exchange that doesn't have a bnt wallet, which it won't right now, you won't get any bnt...