Cancer

Wow, in a matter of a month this board has become a cesspool of /b/tards and /pol/zis.

NGR coin? Really?
1. You guys are never getting your money back.
2. You've giving the crypto community a horrible name right now.

I know this thread will be overrun by our new friendly shills, but I'm pretty done with Veeky Forums at least until the next crash comes. I hope all you cancerous newfags lose every dollar you have.

3PGAcHLRxvTdtHA1C4qmkNuu3kXmPq3QP1e

Ayo shutup an gibsmedat nigger coin whiteboi, I know u be tryna hold da kangz down n sheit.

>people are saying things i dont like!
>stop doing things i dont like!

No, we are free to do what we want. Cry more.

>OP: I invest in cryptocurrency (a decentralized currency) but get mad when people use this decentralized currency and went to stop them from using it in a way I don't like.

You are mother fucker?

This shit is so stupid. Your personal life must be fucking miserable.

I tried to get into crypto last year and failed miserably in the "convert dollars to cryptocurrency" part, but this is genius. As soon as the media reports on it it's gonna skyrocket.
Also
>literally owning niggers
it's like pottery

>t. alphonse

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but I agree with OP. Doing this stupid shit childish shit will only make more normies be okay with government cracking down on crypto.

How fucking immature are you faggots?

shut up nigger

fuck off to leddit, cuck

13iKHDaDiywag9f33YyDfkdXeUQbWEBccA

its fucking decentralized, they cant do shit

>supporting a decentralized currency, but then wanting to police it for "hate speech"

you cant, youve missed the point of cryptocurrency completely, we can do what we want, cry more

WE WUZ CRYPTO TRADERS AND SHEIT

kys nigger

The racist in chief will not mind

>enslaved nigger

Okay, this has gotten to the point where it's not even funny anymore. You're just shilling your shitty coin without any real good memes all over this board. It's totally fucking annoying...

>This

If the news ever reports this (which they probably won't you bubbled dumbfucks) they are going to press the darker (stupider) side of crypto until normies never want it.

The typical normie knows about buying drugs with bitcoin, they know about pedophilia on the deep web (well, actually just /b/ nowadays), and now they'd know that the crypto community is an uninviting cesspool of backwards child-of-a-conservative fucks.

You guys are actually trying to make it harder for legit coins to get traction, ultimately making us all poorer.

Maybe if you weren't fucking autist level edgelords you'd realize that.

cry more, we can do what we want

its decentralized and you cant stop us.

>cryptocurrencies should be controlled to avoid "hate speech"

nope, fuck you nigger

>Thanks /pol/!

cry more, we will do what we want

>your coin cant have HATE SPEECH!

Fuck you and fuck off, if you want censorship go somewhere else.

Okay guy, singlehandedly shitpost more. Your team of

Still better than DGB shill threads.

Stay btfo

> shouldnt be allowed to say things i dont like, or trade currencies i dont like

you sure cryptocurrency is the right field for you? maybe you should try a different board

lmfao

That's not what I'm saying.
Lmao

>YOU CAN'T TELL US WHAT TO DO WE'RE GROWN UPS NOW MOM I SAY NIGGER WITH MY FRIENDS ONLINE. I DON"T NEED A GF PLEASE LET ME LIVE WITH YOU UNTIL I'm 30

OP is so right. This puts a black eye on biz and creates unnecessary risk in the cryptosphere just so a bunch of anonymous neckbeards can have some 'edge.'.

Anons, are you all so rich you're ready to throw your money away at some dumb, racist project? At least look out for yourselves...why would you even consider NGR coin when you can make enough money to quit your job and retire if you just take this seriously? Ark, Lisk, Waves, Bitshares, ether, dash, pivx and two dozen more....all red hot right now. Do those.

Look, I made over 350k last month and paid cash for an M4 last week. I'm early 30's and quit my day job as a lawyer. I'm fucking Rainman at assessing risk and evaluating the scene, so do what you want, but you'd all do a lot better to take some friendly advice from a bro that knows what's up.

>stop saying things I dont like!
>stop trading currencies I dont like!

You dont understand cryptocurrencies. We can do what we want, cry more.

All this does is keep pussies (like you) away from crypto while we accumulate. Crypto adoption is inevitable.

>optimized
kek

Nigger coin has brought us all together, it's a step in a brighter future!

3PH7Mg9z9xDd8NTRUXP3n6FBwM34gj5WafB

>dont like,
I believe in apartheid, desu. I think niggerCoin is the way to go. For a better future for every race.

It's apparent everything I've said has gone over your head. Maybe one day you'll understand.

Who knows, you're probably a majority stakeholder fucking over all of your /pol/bot autist followers.

>Keeps pussies like you away from crypto while we accumulate
>Turn crypto into one giant shitpost that no normie will ever want
>BUT MUH BAGS pls BUY! NGR GUYS ISN'T THAT FUNNY HAHA BLACK!! HA WOO SO GREAT.

Seems like he's just calling y'all out on being edgy dummies. Which checks out desu.

What crypto communities with good speculations and talk besides Veeky Forums do you guys congregate at?

crypto adoption is inevitable. no one is staying away from crypto because of MEAN WORDS ;-;

if you actually think blockchain technology would be abandoned just because someone on Veeky Forums said NIGGERS, you dont believe in the tech enough to invest in it.

>stop saying words i dont like!
>stop trading coins we dont like!

no, we will do what we want. cry more. you cant stop us.

O

You're a fucking moron. You completely miss the point user was trying to make. You sound like a fucking 14 year old who just got unlimites access to the internet.

>we will do what we want.

Congratulations, and so will literally everyone else in the world. I'm glad NGR coin was the outlet you found yourself in.

lel, who are you? You're like Alphonse without the degenerate furfag nigger part

>waves wallet
>create account
>click on tab at top next to suitcase tab
>type in "nigger" where you see waves
>this next part is important

MAKE SURE HEX CODE BEGINS WITH EY

DON'T BUY THE OTHER NIGGERS, THEY'RE CAPTURED RUNAWAYS. BUY THE MEEK NIGGERS THAT ACTUALLY WORK.

>use waves and/or BTC to buy your niggers
>Congratulations on buying your Veeky Forums token

3PQW8gENMdqitERXg8azDhmSBv11yHvDQzR

I always have room for more niggers on my plantation.

Guys keeping normies at distance is good. If this coin buys us more time, then great

*not an argument*

if you actually think blockchain technology would be abandoned just because someone on Veeky Forums said NIGGERS, you dont believe in the tech enough to invest in it.

>stop saying words i dont like!
>stop trading coins we dont like!

no, we will do what we want. cry more. you cant stop us.

>j-joke's on you!
lmfao can't make this shit up

How are you so dumb?

we're trying to help you OP.
the price is going up. it's got a super low market cap. it's going to get attention for the name. they're being given out for free. we just want to see the word "niggers" on exchanges, why do you hate humor?

niggercoin>you

Someday we will have mods that do their jobs

But today is not that day

*neither of these are arguments, looks like NIGGER COIN won this round boys*

>they're being given out for free
I thought you needed wave tokens to get them

not about making money, niggerjew

are you the mexican who used to shitpost in Veeky Forums?

>Tump
>racist
You're an idiot, he's a complete cuck that loves niggers

Not everyone else in the world is a brainwashed retarded PC american

I never thought said blockchain would be abandoned. I'm worried about the backlash from normies and governments cracking down. Governments could make our lives a living hell by imposing taxes or fees. Or maybe something even worse.

My point is, crypto doesn't need another blackeye. This nigger coin shit is so fucking childish.

Veeky Forums should be pass users only
instantly would remove all the 15 year old pajeets spamming shitcoins hoping to make 25 cents

I honestly don't have an argument and don't wish to argue, merely point and laugh. I just realize that you must clearly hate money due to your warped mindset.

This is what hapoens when containment boards don't do thier job.

Being an egdelord makes you just as bad.

You do a great disservice to white men by assuming they're not capable of shilling

Don't worry, they all "invested" in xby. They'll lose it all soon enough.

I am not OP.
However I am a mother fucker.

I have fucked several mothers, the first being the local tv weather girl. It sucked; she didnt.

The most recent mother I have fucked is my wife who Hs two children with me.

speaking of children - you are acting like children and I suspect several of you are still minors.

But hey - go right ahead and practice saying these things in utter anonymity so that you will be well-rehearsed when you go to your job and say some stupid edgy shit (because in my experience every racist shows it sometime) and get fired.

Then you will more time on here to complain about how its everyone else's fault but yours.

This is what happens when Veeky Forumsfags shill on /pol/. We got what we deserved.

its not really censorship.

>get fired.
normie. true Veeky Forumsnesmen have their own companies.

This would be fantastic. If not this, then maybe a seperate Veeky Forums for pass holders would work too. For starters, the nature of the discussion on Veeky Forums makes us FAR more susceptible to spammers than other boards, because this is the only board where there is an actual direct financial incentive to spam. Additionally, if you can't afford $20 why does anybody need to be listening to your opinion on business anyway?

>till you say something racist and get fired
kek, my boss makes nigger jokes all the time

>We can do what we want, cry more.
Those should be two sentences, or perhaps, set off with a semi-colon instead of a comma.

i guess it depends on your intent. As it is, it reads like you are saying that you want to do what you want, which to cry more.

Who the fuck invited /pol/ to our board?

It was so comfy before then

holy fuck user, why are you such a cringy edgelord

there are 0 threads on /pol/ about this.

This is more of a /b/ / /pol/ mix, /pol/ is essentially anti-pc and counterculture and hating on lower class black Americans is definitely part of that. But this overdoing of it is meant to trigger responses in others, like a troll, it's not really /pol/.

NGR shilling isnt /pol/ though

Actually - crypto purchases is better described at speculating, not investing.

I suppose there are some crypto that the proceeds from the sales go toward developing apps and such, in which case you are using the currency itself to invest in the underlying tech, but somehow that has not come across in many of the boards.

edge on

3P7MgjweWNHLcYCmSe82NcW25kH4MMGkLP2
Rounding up these filthy Negros Cletus fetch the dogs

Dude nigger XD

Prepare to be lectured about how "/pol/ founded Veeky Forums we were pretty much always here" when the board has never looked remotely like this in its history.

Kill yourselves shitlibs. Leftist subhuman scum is not welcome here.

>Veeky Forums shilled crypto all the time to /pol/ months back
>/pol/ comes to Veeky Forums
>some of us stay
>Veeky Forums bitches about us being here now
You brought this on yourselves, what did you think was going to happen as a smaller board shilling on a larger one? Only an idiot would expect no change in board culture after inviting immigrants.

Fucking seriously ?

30 posts on /pol/ pointing out the nigger spam proves that /pol/ coordinated it?

Fuck off. The nigger spam will die in a week anyway.

kek

>Only an idiot would expect no change in board culture after inviting immigrants.
>Literally the same guy who would shitpost
>"THE WALL JUST GOT 10ft HIGHER"
>So ironic it's painful.

Yeah they are going to give us a bad name.... I would pay for crypto only board with pass only access

True. NGR is a trollcoin and related discussions are for entertainment.
Nevertheless, I do specifically remember Ethereum shill threads on /pol/.

What's ironic about it you retarded nigger? It's evidence that if you like your culture the way it is, you should in fact build a wall. Dumbass.

Literally the Muslim rapefugee attitude
>You tried to help us by making us richer and happier so now we get to invade and fuck up your culture so that no one gets to prosper

communist here, made some profits on this shitcoin that i'm going to invest in a gulag for all of you

exactly, /pol/s point is proven, assimilation does not work and immigration is death

thanks for playing

buy niggercoin

Pretty edgy and insecure stuff over here, but what did you expect to find on Veeky Forums, the default place for all insecure and wanna be edgy kids?

If you don't like the shill and spam, the intelligent thing is to just move on and find another place to post that's at least decent to invest your time.

It's going to stop eventually for a newer (Probably 'edgier') thing, though.

>Be the immigrant
>"FUCK IMMIGRANTS"

BUMP MY /POL/ THREAD

Fuck off. I'm still laughing.

based boss

Great so it's /pol/... fucking autist

>But hey - go right ahead and practice saying these things in utter anonymity so that you will be well-rehearsed when you go to your job and say some stupid edgy shit (because in my experience every racist shows it sometime) and get fired.
that's not how it works dummy
Veeky Forums is literally my blow off valve where I can vent my views without worrying so that I can continue hiding my power level irl

no one's talking about hate speech you dumb shit. Stop arguing with strawmen.

We want you to stop spamming and shitting up Veeky Forums

>implying /pol/ isn't just an attempt to tame what used to be /b/ and /news/
/pol/ is Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums is /pol/
deal with it

Fuck off /pol/tards, you're the reason why Veeky Forums is shittier than ever.

I think Veeky Forums was a safe space for reddit fags.
Glad it all changed

SEND NIGGERS WHITEBOI
3PF1PtyfM4w6dXd7XmmWffky5AqyhkBXt8o

Praise Kek
Send niggers 3P3BQb4B99yamSck4T71zwHrk5tp48djxzN

>blaming /pol/ when the board had nothing to do with it and it was developed on Veeky Forums

Embrace Veeky Forums first coin faggot.

halp muh family sur. gib me dats EY/NGR

3PNznJGNDAUtjfUomZTp3jXqH7KTqNU21VP

wtf is wrong with you?

Just leave, lol.