Is this true?

is this true?
why would one of the cofounders of ethereum and most public face sell at those low prices?
doesn't he believe in the tech?

did i actually fall for a ponzi Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/870711337592078336
youtube.com/watch?v=mj1PTYukql8&t=2m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe he needed the money?

I like ark strat lisk better than eth.

1. He's a slav. Slavs make like $300 a month.
2. He might have needed the money.

Dude still has a crazy majority of it. What does it matter.

He travels a lot to shill for us all

>did i actually fall for a ponzi Veeky Forums ?

Depends when you bought..

it reminds me of the shit with Tesla honestly. Both him and Elon Musk think their ideas are overvalued, so take from that what you will

>1. He's a slav. Slavs make like $300 a month.
He's Canadian, you dumbfuck

He isn't shilling Ether. He's shilling Ethereum.

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/870711337592078336

He's a slavic Canadian.

you are on to something

>"I sold the vast majority of my ether, mostly because I thought it was crazy" - @VladZamfir 12/

>"I wouldn't say that Ethereums use of smart contracts today is representative of their utility of the platform" - @VladZamfir 3/

> "No one is claiming that Ethereum is scalable today, or that the gas prices are resonable" - @VladZamfir 4/

>"Ethereum can now do 10-20 transactions per second .. basically not a lot" - @VladZamfir 5/

>"I have concerns due to the fact that commercial interests and adoption has far outpaced the tech research and development" - @VladZamfir 8/

>"Capital inflow .. to Ethereum entirely based on speculation, do you see that as a systemic risk for Ethereum"
"- Yes" - @VladZamfir 11/

>"I'm here to build applications on Ethereum, I'm not doing it because it's not secure or scalable enough" - @VladZamfir 14/

who cares how much he sold? he can just print more lol

i'm watching this interview right now. this kid is getting absolutely demolished. i suspected eth was a scam before but now i'm 100% sure.

It can't be a ponzi scheme. Really is it really?

He knew exactly what he was doing when he sold out. It was charity in a sense.

it's not a ponzi, it's just incredibly immature tech that is way overvalued on pure speculation and the devs are doing nothing to temper people's irrational exuberance

youtube.com/watch?v=mj1PTYukql8&t=2m22s

I think ETH is going to be like apple, where the tech is there, but they cant utilize it so that the average joe can use it. So of course, the new Microsoft is going to be someone who can make the concepts that ETH puts forward easier to use.

So it has no future?
But the Chinese are about to invest aren't they?

He's basically confessing dude. Nice kid btw. Trying to save his rep?

But Apple is doing really really great.

Thats cus of their ipods, if they hadnt invented that then they wouldnt have gotten into making tvs and phones and noone would care about apple.

He doesn't want people coming after him when it crashes. At least he's honest. If retards what to buy something they don't understand when he is telling them what they are buying good for him.

>what is profit taking?
If he didn't believe he wouldn't still have well over half his stack. Think about it, if you were in his shoes and could keep the majority of your holdings while simultaneously pulling out enough to do whatever the fuck you want for the rest of your life wouldn't you?

I would even if I was 100% sure crypto would continue to rise because you have to actually enjoy your gains too, not just stare at them on paper, what's the point of that?

Waiting for someone in this thread to justify a 3000% price movement in ETH beyond pure speculation.
Im not saying ETH is worthless, not at all. But $350USD per ETH. Right now? I mean, it made me a lot of money so i won't complain but now and then you need to step back and take a breath.

His choices were:

1) Be rich for the rest of my life, and probably be stinking rich later on.

2) Probably be stinking rich later on, but possibly be a wagecuck for the rest of my life.

Not looking good when their "lead researcher" is saying stuff this. I advise all anons to watch that interview. Ethereum has no foundation.

I have been telling the summerfags on this site to just hold BTC but they wouldnt listen.

If you make money with alts, awesome, but take your gains and hold BTC.

Ouch. This video hurts to watch. ETH is such a scam.

Not sure scam is the right word. The ethereum devs never intentionally misled people with the sole intention of pumping up the price to make themselves rich. I think they've been pretty forthright the entire time.

This ethereum explosion has been driven mostly by pure speculation, hype and unbridled enthusiasm for crypto in general. Not sure that's their fault. Eth hitting $350 is 100% FOMO now. It's worth what people believe it is and are willing to pay. Whether it's justified or not is another argument.

I don't think it's a scam.

holy fuck. TIME TO SELL ETH BYEEEEEEEEE.