dapps.ethercasts.com/
weifund.io/
weifund.surge.sh/
localethereum.com/
hodlethereum.com/
cryptowat.ch/coinbase/ethusd
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it good time. to buy? Or it will dip more?

ETH should have its own board

Second board for NGR coin

Can you explain this img

LOL!

>tfw 30k in precious metal
>tfw wanna sell like 5-10k into ETH or maybe when that BTC bump is supposed to happen in
>tfw 2 eth and 7 LTC

should i all in ETH?

19,838,700$

Sure, if you want to lose all of your money.

Ethereum is the biggest meme on the fucking planet right now.

Name (3) novel applications utilizing ether. There are none. There never will be any. It's just another pyramid scheme for retards and enterprising NEETs.

Literally stop shilling your shitcoin knock-off.

this fear mongerer again
he tries to scare people to sell their ETH
so he can hopefully cause a nose dive and swoop it up for less

can you name 3 novel apps utilizing bitcoin?

Bitcoin isn't an application platform

BUY NOW????

19,838,700$ !!!

SELL!!!

BUY

Neither is ETHER fagtard.

That's what it's being marketed as. That's the whole point of Ethereum

>MUHH DAPPS

kill yourself to be honest my man

btcmanager.com/russia-china-to-digitize-currency-with-ethereum/

kys no-coiner

Want to sleep tight? Sell it now and buy back a few days later after it crashed. If somehow magically it won't crash buy back tomorrow.

also this:

Lol this pic triggers ethcucks

Can't wait for the crash to rub it in your fat greasy faces.

/Thread

Move along folks

why not just set a stop loss?

look like typical shitcoin after crash

well, what should i buy then?

Niggercoin

it's literally the most foolproof buy in years. It needs only a moderately sized hype-boost until it starts getting mainstream buzz because of it's novelty racist name.

The sky's the limit. Get a nigger today!

STRAT

I know it's not dude and I agree with you. ETH is the biggest scam coin there has ever been.

NOW EXIST 92,000,000 COINS:
etherscan.io/chart/ethersupplygrowth
MINING WAS OPEN IN 2015:
etherscan.io/chart/hashrate
BUT IN THIS MOMENT WAS ALREADY EXIST 70,000,000 COINS = 14,000,000,000 $
SO FOUNDER HAVE 77% COINS
BITCOIN FOUNDER HAVE NOT MORE THAN 11% COINS
FOR Ethereum FOUNDER % BECOME 11% NEED 50 YEARS MORE
poloniex FULL STACK OF ETH/BTC AND ETH/USD - 32,400,000$
etherscan.io/chart/ethersupply
DAILY NEW COUNS - 30,000 ETH * 330$ = 9,900,000$ - IT WILL GROWUP WITH PRICE
blockchain.info/stats
1,650 BTC PER DAY - 5,840,127$

this man set it and go sleep

>Stratis or STRAT for Businesses " Stratis is a powerful and flexible Blockchain Development Platform designed for the needs of real world financial services and businesses. $STRAT is the fuel that powers and secures the Stratis blockchain. It is used to pay fees per transaction and as an instrument for transfer of value among participants in the Stratis marketplace. Our enterprise-grade development platform nStratis is a simple and affordable end-to-end solution for native C# and .Net blockchain applications: solutions tailored exactly to your specific needs "

i don't understand it

Sorry, but he reminds me of this guy.

FULL STACK OF ETH/USDT poloniex.com/exchange#usdt_eth
ONLY 6,000,000$
HE SELL FOR 19,838,700$ !!!

answer me over here , you fucking faggot. i'm asking questions that need answers!!!

how can I buy eth? can I use paypal?

JUST SELL IT, YOU TO STUPED

buj lisk

cc or bank ach or something. i bought thru coinbase

i have a stop loss set, buddy. now, explain to me what you are screaming about? tell me about pic related.

Vitalik makes me feel comfy af about the future of eth

how do you even buy ethereum or bitcoin?

>betting your future on some fucking 15 year old russian kid

Lol

Can you please stop shilling this stupid memecoin? I sold 10k ETH and put it all on NiggerCoin and it was the smartest move of my life.

quick rundown
>Putin bows to Vitalik
>Controls ethereum with an iron but fair fist
>Vitalik said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth not seen since Christopher Langan
>Can solve NP-complete problems in polynomial time
>Can bend space and time to solve the halting problem
>Learned fluent c++ in under a week
>Personally hardforked reality resulting in Berenstain Bears anomaly
>Premined 85% of ethereum in existence
>Can sell unlicensced securities with immunity

So because ETH is high right now, the mandatory FUD threads have exploded out of no-where to dive the price down, so the whales can sell and accumulate more for cheaper.

Seriously guys its fucking obvious, you make hundreds of threads about the same fucking thing all at once. It's getting like MSM tier of news.

pretty crazy, huh? this board has gone shill crazy.

>Keeping 19 mil on polo
What a rich idiot

Wow it's already at fucking 350 bucks

It was 230 last week mane

Ok, what the fuck is this cyborg baluga bullshit? I thought this was a bull market not a fucking greenpeace meeting.

3 novels apps utilizing ether:

Many are listed here: dapps.ethercasts.com/

weifund.io/ / weifund.surge.sh/
localethereum.com/
hodlethereum.com/

Look beyond your nose. I know it's new but there are many dapps being created as we speak.

nocoiner tears lol. /bizrealies will have pents, lambos, property while /poltards will be cleaning urine at local McDucks. So sad too bad

I don't think you realize what that wall is for, you fucking morons

you seriously think someone with that much money is trying to sell it all like that?

retards

god fucking damn when they remove that wall a massive pump is going to happen

the walls gone, pump coming

$349.97

might reach a new high

last high $358

you see this shit? jesus christ.

Koreans, Chinese, Singaporeans are all waking up

Possibly could go up to $375 today

not really asians its 10:44am-11:44am in Asian countries, they own most of ETH.. and it's a monday.. expect things to grow this week to $400 easily.

sells walls becoming to high for the amount of buyers

Is there an eth discord?

markets can easily be manipulated by millionaires

>HAPPINES
I'm not going to trust a guy who can't even spell

Yea I was telling a friend of mine this today.

If we all had 10 million dollars or Even just 500k, we could manipulate this bitcoin market easily.

Thats why it doesn't really matter, those who control the money supply control it all. Some richfags can legit just buy up a bunch of btc and ruin it all.

>holding a meager 2.5 eth
>still make more in a day from coin wallet than I do working a full time job above minimum wage

Crazy.

it says it would only take a million to crash ethereum lmao

I know, right?

I could live in Thailand off montly ethereum gains on 2-3 bitcoins

What site is this

ETH daily volume is $1,169,610,000 (coinmarketcap) you dumb fgt

2-3 eths*

cryptowat.ch/coinbase/ethusd

when you click the wall prices on the right it shows what it takes to raise or lower the price.

I guess it's wrong says

You retards are what this entire Bubble is made out of.
Ethereum is the technology, the protocol. You can download the source code and start NiggerThereum right now.
Ether (ETH) is the currency, the prototype implementation of the technology. Corporate and government interest for the technology doesn't mean shit for the currency, it only generates hype and inflates the buble.

It even says it right there in the article
>Although technical specifications and details of the Russian central bank’s national digital currency project remains undisclosed, in 2016, the Bank of Russia announced the development of an Ethereum-based interbank blockchain prototype called Masterchain
In other words, they fork their own currency and ETH is the meaningless vaporcoin it always was. The technology being widespread doesn't help the currency in the slightest.

Doesn't mean ETH won't make gains in the next weeks though, this hype might be just getting started. However, there are many many absolute newfag retards investing right now who don't know shit about cryptocurrency to begin with, and even less about the blockchain protocol, let alone the Ethereum - ETH distinction. They couldn't explain to you why ETH is worth anything at all, what it can do and so on, they just got hyped up by some forum threads or the Leddit pages by other retards.

Buy buy buy

MORE FACTS:
HAVE NO DIFFIRENCE BETWEEN Ethereum AND Expanse COIN
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
EXCLUDE NAME AND PRICE

the same can be done with bitcoin..

many coins have been developed on bitcoins blockchain proctol

so bitcoin is just as meaningless, right?

Lel. Damn fucking right boi

THIS AND THIS

We're not talking about stocks here, these are currencies, they are just as valuable as the shit you can do with them. Bitcoin is widespread, you can take your BTC wallet and buy physical things with it right now.
ETH has no real world application, the value is almost completely fictional, in the heads of the investors. You can't buy shit with your 15ETH, except BTC or fiat. More people that are less in the know about this with big dreams of 3000% gains means a bigger bubble. It may grow quickly but when it crashes all of the newbie retards will panic, sell at a loss and snowball this thing into oblivion.

THE CURRINCES:

so what you're saying is "set a stop loss"?

do you do it for free?

>these are currencies, they are just as valuable as people believe they are

ftfy

Im saying its overvalued, but that doesn't mean it can't rise even more. I hold some ETH right now.
>stop loss
Thats asking to get fucked by whales literally farming those things. Just set alarms and act on your own.

>can't buy with eth
Nigger, what? Fucking tons of sites that offer payment through bitcoin has now added eth as well.

This guy doesn't know what he is talking about. Just go look at SingularDTV.com or Akasha, you need ETH these apps to run, we are just starting to see the real world applications go live. If all you think crypto is for is moving money around you don't "get it."

>TFW internet companies will need ETH to run programs on the network.

So are you saying I should but ETH?

*buy

sell

yes

Just buy one, I'm sure you can afford just that much.