“Vitalik’s project immediately before Ethereum is that he was collecting investments from people to fund building a...

>“Vitalik’s project immediately before Ethereum is that he was collecting investments from people to fund building a computer program to solve NP-complete problems in polynomial time, supposedly by simulating a quantum computer. (Never mind that even real QC aren’t conjectured to be able to do that, nor does ‘simulation’ make any sense; unless BPP == BQP that’s not even possible, and virtually all experts agree the complexity classes are probably not equivalent). He built up a reputation for himself writing tech explainers of other people’s ideas usually without any attribution (until someone complains), making him look like the author.”

newsbtc.com/2016/08/17/gregory-maxwell-vitalik-buterin-ran-quantum-computer-scam/

why do we trust this guy again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mj1PTYukql8&t=2m22s
etherscan.io/chart/ethersupplygrowth
etherscan.io/chart/hashrate
etherscan.io/chart/ethersupply
blockchain.info/stats
entethalliance.org/members/
infoq.com/news/2017/03/Enterprise-Ethereum
finextra.com/blogposting/14085/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-a-blockchain-challenger
jpmorgan.com/country/US/EN/Quorum
golem.network/
augur.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol @ bitcoin maximialists. Get this FUD out of here.

Nope. Do we trust the herd getting us Fu king rich? Yeah

eth is a scam

Well considering Ether* the currency (which was created for daps that don't exist) has nothing to do with Ethereum* which Vitalik had made clear multiple time.. If retards want to buy it good for him.

*cough* - Shh

I'm far too stupid to understand how you can scam simulating quantum computing so frankly my trust is worth nothing.

eth is a mess

>gregory maxwell

B-but ETH is the new bitcoin?

Typical Russian piece of shit

The FUD from BTC maximalists is reaching critical levels. I really for sorry for those guys. They've blinded themselves and are going to go all the way down to the bottom with their toxic ship. Godspeed.

Nocoiner tears

I got my cock in hand looking at 100% gains and the soviet anthem playing in the background. Vitalik is my boy

HAHAHAHA he actually thinks ETH is going to replace BTC HAHAHAHAHAHA

so how long did you take to figure out ratboy is an idiot?

Please tell me again about those DAPS ETHER was made for that don't exist and how none of the companies in the EEA are going to be using the currency.

i thought he was a leaf.

Where will people go after August 1st? BTC or ETH?

I'm willing to bet on the latter.

How much are you willing to bet? Last time bitcoin crashed three weeks ago ETH ate an even bigger dick.

quick rundown
>Putin bows to Vitalik
>Controls ethereum with an iron but fair fist
>Vitalik said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth not seen since Christopher Langan
>Can solve NP-complete problems in polynomial time
>Can bend space and time to solve the halting problem
>Learned fluent c++ in under a week
>Personally hardforked reality resulting in Berenstain Bears anomaly
>Premined 85% of ethereum in existence
>Can sell unlicensced securities with immunity

Even if that were true, it doesn't matter. At the very least ethereum can do everything bitcoin can, and better. Most people don't give a shit about the limited supply. it is a gimmick and not conducive to public adoption, only mindless hoarding.

And yet the ratio of BTC to ETH is over 0.1 again.

Writing is on the wall.

Why are you still in this shitcoin? This is possible the worst coin out there.

Put all your money into niggercoin. its the only way to get to the coonmoon

Yeah 0.1 BTC remember that.

>Personally hardforked reality resulting in Berenstain Bears anomaly

lmao this post is gold

i trust him a lot more than i do you, FUDfag

goddamnit i love these memes

remember to pour koolaid on you GPU to optimize your megalashing

So because ETH is high right now, the mandatory FUD threads have exploded out of no-where to dive the price down, so the whales can sell and accumulate more for cheaper.

Seriously guys its fucking obvious, you make hundreds of threads about the same fucking thing all at once. It's getting like MSM tier of news.

I would legitimately trust Vitalik with my life. I wouldn't trust OP with $20

I have no interest in buying your scam coin. Thanks

>Why do we trust this guy again?

We don't. Old school Bitcoin holders could see this shit was a scam a mile away.

When Bitcoin starts taking off and paid shills are overwhelming all forms of social media telling you eth is "Bitcoin 2.0" and you happen to be mildly retarded what are you going to do?

Buy the more expensive Bitcoin or the cheaper eth?

This entire mania can be summed up with " retards who used to mock Bitcoin yet feel they've missed the boat so nows our chance!"

youtube.com/watch?v=mj1PTYukql8&t=2m22s

Oooh look at me, Mr Old School Bitcoin Holder. Grow a brain.

NOW EXIST 92,000,000 COINS:
etherscan.io/chart/ethersupplygrowth
MINING WAS OPEN IN 2015:
etherscan.io/chart/hashrate
BUT IN THIS MOMENT WAS ALREADY EXIST 70,000,000 COINS = 14,000,000,000 $
SO FOUNDER HAVE 77% COINS
BITCOIN FOUNDER HAVE NOT MORE THAN 11% COINS
FOR Ethereum FOUNDER % BECOME 11% NEED 50 YEARS MORE
poloniex FULL STACK OF ETH/BTC AND ETH/USD - 32,400,000$
etherscan.io/chart/ethersupply
DAILY NEW COUNS - 30,000 ETH * 330$ = 9,900,000$ - IT WILL GROWUP WITH PRICE
blockchain.info/stats
1,650 BTC PER DAY - 5,840,127$

>" retards who used to mock Bitcoin yet feel they've missed the boat so nows our chance!"

Full list of retards here:

entethalliance.org/members/

Please reveal what skeletons you are hiding in your closet, when you come out of the closet.

Go fuck your inbred sister, eth is poop and you cant swallow the long black veiny facts

wish people would spend a few minutes watching this and realize not even the eth devs believe in eth

>getting emotional over meme money

I honesty don't even get any of it but been holding since $7

Thank you

>retard who thinks Ethereum and Ether are the same thing and that any of the EEA members intend to use Ether

Elaborate.

Yeah I find it funny they are more honest about it than people are investing in it. It's like some kind of weird cult. I think many of them genuinely believe it's going to replace BTC. Sad

My inbred sister is your mother, fuckface.

No one gives a shit about bitcoin anymore apart from "Old School Bitcoin Holders" and nooby nocoiners.

>>there are actuall people spending actual money on this super ponzi fueled by ponzis hyped snake oil

hahahajhahahahahaahahaahadhahjaahahah

>No one gives a shit about bitcoin anymore apart from "Old School Bitcoin Holders" and nooby nocoiners.

this:

I watched it and that's not what the video says.

Retard that doesnt think innovations in private chains will benefit the public one

good job watching a 15 minute video in 8 minutes. There's also 4 other parts to the interview.

>retard that calls people retards based on speculation he pulled out his ass

I already did. Go do some research. Etherem and Ether aren't the same thing and most people who have invested don't realize this and are only trying to get rich qucik. Watch this interview.

I watched it all yesterday. Vlad is clearly confident that the technology is achievable.

true

i can tell the youtuber edited things and took things out of context

Not a good source bitcoiner.

Funny to see the maximalists in denial. If you think that all of the members of the ALLIANCE are just take ehat they need and not have anything to offer, then you really are retarded. Its called sharing of ideas and knowledge. Its what humans do. They fucking work together and make things happen. People like you stuck in your fucking basement, dont understand that. And its funny when you talk about SPECULATION, as if you are not fucking SPECULATING on bitcoin, you fucking stupid cunt.

You sound upset. Sorry you are so heavily invested in a scam coin that has nothing to offer.

>why do we trust this guy again?
I don't. Not going to touch ETH.

The members are building private blockchains based on ETHEREUM it has nothing to do with the CURRENCY you kike faggot.

Funny to see ETH holders so delusional they think it's going to replace BTC. Kek

Shame you have no argument.

...article written by some btc maximalist...on a btc blog. I can taste the salty tears all the way from here.

And what they build, some of it will be incorporated in to the public chain, resulting in a stronger blockchain and increase in demand and gas usage and fucking ETH value fuck face.

when the normies figure this out its game over

Source on that?

>2402196
Shame you have your head so far up your ass you cant see the truth.

Already explained about information sharing you fucking retard. read it.

Anyone can be a leaf. Doesn't mean they aren't something else too

You don't have a source. You have fuck all just like your scam coin.

Been raising this issue forever, how the fuck is it there is 90m ETH yet Polo only ever has 300-500k for sale, it's because the Foundation and their whale backers own probably 75-90% of them all!

Fuck your source. Why would a fucking ALLIANCE be formed if it is not to share information? Get out the house more, son. Tell me what the purpose of the alliance is for then? So the companies can basically steal the tech? Its all one way?

To use create private blockchains retard. Vitaik has even started multiple times it has nothing to do with the currency. They are paying him retard. He's not making his billions off the currency.

Enterprise Ethereum will build upon the current Ethereum scaling roadmap and maintain compatibility and interoperability with public Ethereum. In fact, we believe Enterprise Ethereum will contribute significantly to the overall development of Ethereum.

infoq.com/news/2017/03/Enterprise-Ethereum

"The goal of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance is to align the various interest groups, the users, the start-ups, the large technology platforms, to a single roadmap so that we can take those steps together", Jeremy Millar, board member EEA

finextra.com/blogposting/14085/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-a-blockchain-challenger

There are many examples..

jpmorgan.com/country/US/EN/Quorum

golem.network/

augur.net/

The list goes on and none of them use ETHER.

Everyone can see you are fucking retarded and also turning into an OLD man who hates change. Get a grip.

Ok.. What does that have to do with the currency. Fucktard? You're obviously not very bright when even the devs are saying it's overpriced and out of control I'm done arguing with you Shlomo. I can only handle so muck kikery in a day.

Does the EVM work?

It does?

Ok shut the fuck up then Faggot

Oh so now you acknowledge the source then.

Great fuckface.

As already explained, improvements in the public chain as created by innovation in the private, will enhance the desirability of the public chain, resulting in more fucking DAPPS, more companies using it, and more people using ETH which is the fucking thing that fuels it this increasing the value

NONE OF THEM USE ETHER RETARD.

I present you with your sources and now you cant say shit. Fuck off moron.

"Old School Bitcoin Holders" = fat boomers with Santa beards living in bunkers listening to InfoWars

You didn't present me with anything that shows anyone in the EEA will be using ETHER because they wont be. You're in the delusion stage and you'll be knocked back down to earth soon enjoy. Bitcoin will always be your daddy. Stay salty faggot.

already expplained the value propostion of having the alliance, fucking read it lazy cunt.

>Bitcoin will always be your daddy

And that pretty much sums you up.

didn't know Vitalik did a Swallow Salon scene

I couldn't agree more with you bro, I am still on my Commadore 64, while all the other fuckers think their new computers with hard drives and fancy shit are better. All technology is best on the prototype. Development is for assholes who actually moved out of their parents basement.