Stratis

He didn't buy the real nigga coin during the biggest dip of the year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dZIGSD9NUg&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek. This. Stratis is the sleeping giant that people are gonna be making threads crying about how they missed out on it like they are about ETH now.

I've been telling them for the last two months and I keep getting "muh the CEO is a nigger". Meanwhile they buy the Jew coins like no tomorrow.

But da CEO is black.

Give me legitimate reasons as to why I should buy Stratis. Memes aside.

This. I bought ath so it's dragging my portfolio atm.

There are no legitimate reasons to buy stratis. It's a retarded coin for retarded people who think anyone gives a shit about privacy, C#, chicken wings, and grape drank.

It uses C# which means companies wont have to hire entirely new teams of developers to build off it. Watch this video if you'd like to learn more about the project. Straits just hired twice the number of developers and are investing 20 million into development and marketing. They are also planing on opening a Stratis market on bittrex soon. There are also rumors they are working to get it added to coinbase and if that happens it will explode.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dZIGSD9NUg&t=2s

Sold it to me user good job

wallet comes out end of june, getting added to some exchange soon cbf getting source for you, go to stratis twitter and its there

>There are no legitimate reasons to buy stratis.

Wow I guess I'll sell now. Thanks for that enlightening post.

oh and its easy money if you can ride the bot wave

this is just the past 24hours

Do your own research then, you lazy fucking cunt.

>what is sarcasm..

Very nice

Should I wait for a dip?

What app is that?

Blockfolio

Think you just missed it friend.

think this is a pretty good time right now, it might go even lower but $8.50 will still get you good gains

Strat is already high as fuck. Almost $900M market cap. There's no more room for this to moon. Also has been diving since 6/3 sounds like ATH's making a last ditch attempt to recover losses.

This is the stupidest comment I've read all day. Why don't you do some research you stupid nigger mouth. You sould like those faggots that said ETH will never be worth more than $10. Sorry you're a small minded weak handed bitch and don't know how to HODL.

>sold for a loss

>The crypto market tripled in the last three months but it's can't grow any more guyz. Trust me. I'm a FUD posting faggot.

Yeah when your coin doesn't have a product and is being eaten by the Javascript coin LSK, I'd say your coin aint gonna triple again ;)

i think the days of this coin mooning big time might be over. its literally the most bot controlled and manipulated coin on bittrex

I sold at the dip 0.022 then bought back a few hours later when it moon to 0.029

I lost 25% because of whales manipulation, fuck the whales

>the LISK shill reveals himself

Tell me again about how well your coin is doing right now.. Two weeks ago no one was talking about it and two weeks from now it will go back into the trash where it belongs. Germans can't do anything right.

Yeah it's over. With patience like that I'm sure you'll make it in no time.

You stratlets are so easy to trigger. Javascript is so powerful, I'm sure the LSK guys will just port the entire strat system into a JS VM and transpile it to javascript and run it on the LSK system. Just like with every other language that isn't javascript.

If you guys want the next strat then you should but RISE

just to clear things up:

theres 2 major nigger coins right now

Nigger which has the hash ID starting EY (original)
NiggerCoin which has the hash ID starting 3P (new one)

both are being traded and both are shitcoins. the problem with the original nigger coin is it has no code it has no blocks and has no real backing whereas the 3P one which is the newest will end up being the "real" or "official" one in the long run. it was submitted to yobit and theres rumor it will be on bittrex too

EY coin = no devs no algorithm no blocks, doesn't even have secp256k1 support

3P coin = AN ACTUAL blockchain with real code and support. on the Veeky Forums discord the NGR team is saying they are in the works of releasing the blockchain explorer soon and in the works of creating a PoS (proof of stake)

you choose which is real or not

God damn you're a clown. If you looked at the imagine I posted it shows that Straits is going to implement JS next quarter. Lisk is going nowhere fast doofus. Enjoy the bags.

>Veeky Forums cares about making money
>ugghh waaaahh nigger CEO waaaah

For a board that likes to LARP as millionaires you're all out of your element, you want a solid coin with potential that is undervalued then go with STRAT.

Unlike ARK, MOON, BitBean, DGB and all these other pump and dump schemes this is something with real tech that has a real use. I don't think it'll be an ETH killer but it sure can rival it.

...Please sell your stratis... please?

Comeon don't you feel just a little panicy? Look how low it is... it could only go down from here!

i like strat, i bought a lot when it sank to 240, but i just think people might be having unrealistic expectations. i dont think its going to skyrocket up to 460 like it did a few weeks ago. bots are manipuating the markets too much now. and its been this way for over a week. until i see evidence of it changing, i just have to believe in what the trends are showing. its lke the people who keep insisting dgb is about to moon. i mean i hope it does, but i think a lot of that is just delusion

Keep whining you illiterate faggot. I enjoy it and no one here cares or is buying LSK because of it.

It's always been a long-term hodl