Go away. Modern day furfags

Go away. Modern day furfags

>stop saying things i dont like!
>stop trading currencies i dont like!

cry more

we can do what we want

its a decentralized exchange, you cant stop us, you dont know how crypto works

I don't care if you want to be edgy. Go for it, by all means

You just flood the board with "nigger" over and over and it ruins the reputation of crypto as well as the comfiness of the board.

You see, we don't hate niggers because they have more melatonin than other races. No, we hate them because they're niggers.

This if it's one thread ok, but really? The whole catalog? Newfags.

You cant reason with /pol/tards, theyll just shut their brains off and intensify because they see any resistance as an excuse to puff up and justify their bullshit.

>that feel when you're both

Fuck off /pol/shits

I wouldn't mind if they deleted /pol/ it's a waste honestly. Especially due to the trump election when edgelord kids from Reddit and iFunny discovered this site. They discovered the other boards now and keep shit posting. I seriously think it's a organized raid at this point. Every board is filled with this

>/pol/ doesn't ruin boards, stop being triggered cuck. How much does shariablue pay you? If you don't support this type of spam you're obviously a leftist

>deleting a containment board

The dam can only hold so much of them, but it's better than no dam at all

Nah, it's just one of the shitposting waves. There was Mooncoin, there were YoBit scamcoins, and now this, every time the whole board is getting spammed

But Veeky Forums is a containment board.

go gas yourself kike

True

I'd just rather talk with you guys about trying to actually make money rather than listen to underage b&s spam /pol/shit

If mean racism is enough to take down crypto then crypto never had a fucking future.

We need to purge these reddit fucktards. They didn't bitch about the crypto spamming going on in the past month, but they suddenly care about nigcoin. Why are they so scared?

I wouldn't mind if this faggot got banned.

Get rekt you whiney bitch nigger, I was Veeky Forums first for years until someone slipped me TGSNT. People use the /pol/ memes because /pol/ was actually right

Fuck off nigger

We didn't bitch because we were actually making money. Nigger coin is and will always be useless. It's just useless spam

>They didn't bitch about the crypto spamming going on in the past month
This was literally created as a crypto containment board. For fuck's sake, why can't the nigger coin threads just be a single general or a /pol/-/b/-/bant/ thing? There are so many interesting things going on in the crypto markets right now, and we can't even discuss them here because all of the threads are getting slid by meta shit and nigger coin.

You used iFunny before you heard about Veeky Forums in the news because of /pol/. You are a worthless vile of shit. Go away

We're Veeky Forumsnessmen. We only care about money.

NGR will never, ever be listed on an exchange and will therefore will never be a money-maker. It's just a /trash/-tier forced meme that's ruining the board

>GET REDDIT OUT!!!
>DRIVE NORMIES AWAY!!!
>PISS OFF CRYPTO COMMUNITY!!!
>EDGE HARD!!
>MaKe MoRe MoNeY??

You faggots realize your inclusive attitude doesn't benefit any party here, correct?

Making money in crypto is not collaborative anyway

Lmao the entire reason crypto (or any investment for that matter) makes money in general is because of collaborative efforts made by thousands of investors.
You must be shitposting or retarded.

I'm rich
Your poor

This is why you will always be poor, research things before you start spouting things from your ass fuc boi

You're an idiot, sir

Investing is the most shark-filled environment

You spelled retarded wrong buddy

I just filter the threads. I'm here to make money, not deal with dumbass racist fucks

"exclusive" attitude, and you're wrong. Veeky Forums would benefit if cancer like you didn't dip their heads here. For example, you are so short-sighted and retarded that you want a pool of normalfag money to get into cryptos. Veeky Forums is simply a place were you think you can pump and dump your shitcoin.

Furthermore, it is obvious you only hate this coin because "muh racism", because why else would you be bothered by this shitcoin? Utter faggots.

Sorry but we hate this coin because it's a shitcoin that's going nowhere because it offends all investors that aren't rural highschool dropouts.

>Furthermore, it is obvious you only hate this coin because "muh racism"
No one would care if this shit was just contained to one general or a handful of threads as opposed to filling the ENTIRE catalog.

>I wouldn't mind if they deleted /pol/ it's a waste honestly