End times for Veeky Forums

THE FIRST WAVE OF Veeky Forums
>at first it was good, conversation amounted to discussion you'd see on Veeky Forums
THE SECOND WAVE OF Veeky Forums
>the second wave brought in cpa shills and dropshipping shills... but we survived
THE THIRD WAVE OF Veeky Forums
>the third coming was cancerous discussions about omg your missing out!!
THE FOURTH WAVE OF Veeky Forums
>the fourth wave is a total and complete jew shill shitfest, constant shilling of pump and dump altcoins, the only major good that came out of this reddit tier wave is dgb and bitbean, and we all know how that turned out
WAVE FIVE OF Veeky Forums
>he fifth wave is what we're experiencing now, the bagholder revolution. bagholders from dgb are on suicidewatch, major shilling of a crypto market bubble is being spread throughout the board, bagholders who lost their life savings have resorted to creating their own coin "niggercoin" and shilling it to /pol/ and /b/ to try and extract money from other boards to at least break out even before they quit crypto entirely

the fifth wave is among us, how are you surviving?

R.I.P Veeky Forums we hardly knew thee.

Veeky Forums pass /crypto/ board PLEASE

pretty accurate
I might just try to go somewhere else.

Lets just make a thread on /qa/ or /trash/ where they won't come looking and find us or something and keep it saged and low on the catalog.

It's just a raid, it'll pass
>increasingly nervous man says

MODS NEED TO WAKE THE F UP!

We've just proven we can't maintain civilised meaningful discussion without having big daddy (mods) taking care of us. This board just has way too many poorfag dumb manchilds on it and there's nothing we can do

The market will crash HARD this year

Then the 6th wave will be the mass of suicide threads before all the cryptofaggots die off and Veeky Forums reverts back to it's original form

it bums me out but I'm surviving, I love /pol but I needed a break so I came here and assimilated, everything was fine until the ngrs attacked, it was funny at first but now its just to much I much preffered the bean shills at least the super bean made me giggle when I saw it

some of the comment responses to bitbean joke shill threads have made me laugh so hard, I've learned to love the little guy myself

>bagholders from dgb are on suicidewatch
Only retarded newfags that bought in at ATH.
Anybody who can read a chart knows there's money ahead.

I am of growing conviction that Veeky Forums needs a paywall.

I don't care if they split Veeky Forums and /crypto/

Only pass users should be able to post

I concur. It should cost 1 Nigger to browse. noniggers shouldn't be allowed here.

The real problem is just the begging and beggers

they need to be insta banned

First time I've had to actively hide threads and I've been here for a while. New to biz and its weird to see another board get completely fucked in so little time. It's like a disease.

Thank our friendly neighbors /b/ and /pol/

I've been here since 2014 and it's never been in this bad of shape. It's depressing honestly

>janitors on Veeky Forums

Make Veeky Forums pass only
POORFAGS NOT WELCOME

/pol/ here

putting $3000 into rpx asap

thanks Veeky Forums lambolan soon (i already get thesem emes :^))

im here to stay i like it here
Veeky Forums in general m8 Veeky Forums aint special

If there's one thing those lads like it's knowing they're despoiling something for others - so I'm sure your wistful bleating is filling them up.

> noniggers shouldn't be allowed here.
tfw we finally become the nigger utopia

Arrived when anonymouse hit mainstream. Its not even about the language, I don't care if a faggot and his white trash inbred cousin/brother says nigger on the internet. It's the fact that the board has become impossible to navigate. Create generals ffs.

bitbean shills are the best

This

a shame it had to come to this

They should have waited a few fucking days and created the niggercoin on bancor network.

Now they are slandering a good crypto.

AWWW SHIEEETT

bad niggas, no!

I actually was wondering about this since threads get archived so rapidly here, if creating a good old fashion trading thread someplace else.

Someone should make an alt-coin to pay for it

did the same thing

Fucking /pol/ ruining everything

same
bitbean was a good joke and the mascot is pretty adorable but although I did laugh at first of NGR,now its just annoying like real niggers

All aboard the Ark! Vote biz as delegate we are in the top 51 (we made it in less than 6 days) and now we are getting weekly payout of ark aka money!

>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
no shit