They're learning

Fucking normiebook is balls deep into my shit. How long until the taxman comes knocking?

Do I cash out and take my family into the hills before the helicopter snipers move in.

What's the problem? Why don't you just pay your due tax, criminal?

(((This))), fucking checked too.

It's too late to avoid paying taxes.

People are saying now that coin-to-coin trades are taxable too.

Best to just move all your funds to long-term positions, then get straight with the IRS, then don't touch it for 5 years.

kek my tax guys gonna flip
>What is Nigger coin?

No, not when state + federal want literally 30% of my gains, that I'm trying to use to pay for COLLEGE,
TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY BETTER!
BUT NOOOOOOO, 30% PLS

seriously how do I get out of paying such insane taxes even though I'm already poor
I'd be willing to pay up to 15%

>What do you mean you made 10k by trading "Niggers" online on a decentralized network?

Everyone make sure to report your niggers to the IRS.

The day will come when we can report them to ICE.
Also, we ascended to shitposting on tax returns.

Short term capital gains are taxed at the same rate as income. Say you made $50k wageslaving and invested $2k in crypto then fully cashed out during the year and had $25k total from crypto. You would be taxed on a grand total of $73k ($50k normal income and $23k short term gains) as income. You're not getting taxed 30% unless you're in the appropriate tax bracket.

Thank you user for your rare and helpful advice. I will look into it

Youre doing God's work user, Jesus would be proud

paying a single cent on taxes HAHAHAHAHAHA

No problem. Just make sure to actually look into it and not just take my word.
Also remember that you're only taxed on your net gain. So losses can be claimed as well. You don't pay taxes until gains/losses are realized, which means any exchanging coins for anything else, dollars, goods, other coins, services.
Buy and hold = no taxes.
All of this is from an American perspective BTW.

Bear in mind that I'm not a tax professional and hold your coins for 18 months if possible so you get that sweet long term capital gains tax rate

holy shit underrated posts

i want this to moon so goddamn bad right now, exactly because of this

>only have 10 niggers
>will never be a rich nigger trader
I even made with up with a cool name for my wallet, NGROwner.
3P26hHJjobnQFqfteKqWgMmr6sPrpcHgUyg
;_;

>(only risk capital you're willing to lose)

Heh.. if only they knew...

What if you had a wallet with BTC on a dead hard drive or you lost your private key? Do you still have to report that as income even though you can never use them? Do you report that as a loss?

as far as I know, you're only paying tax on what you take out because its not money until its money if that makes any sense.