Is France evil?

I've seen people here and on other boards accusing France of being the source of many shitty stuff in history like communism for example with the commune of Paris. I'm myself convinced that Clemenceau and the french government was responsible of WW2. Let's talk about it

Most of the France is evil posting is done by the unholy alliance of eternal anglo and teuton that are disgusted by France's efforts to stop them from destroying Europe.

go to bed hans

France isn't evil.

It's just that the Treacherous French are devils made flesh, born endowed by their unholy creator with a seething hatred of liberty and honor, intent on the destruction of Protestant Anglo-Saxon culture and resentful of the prosperity that culture has given to the world.

But you could easily say the same about the Vile Norwegian, so I'm not being xenophobic

>Is France evil?

NO, JUST SPIRITUALLY CRIPPLED.

>... France of being the source of many shitty stuff in history like communism for example with the commune of Paris.

THOSE WERE JEWS, AS IN EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN WHICH COMMUNISM AROSE, OR FAILED TO ARISE.

>I'm myself convinced that Clemenceau and the french government was responsible of WW2.

IF THAT IS SO, THEN YOU ARE SEVERELY IGNORANT REGARDING SECOND WORLD WAR HISTORY, BESIDE BEING IRRATIONALLY PETTY.

>i will never be as cool as napoleon

Except Post-structuralism, did the French really create any other foul ideology/school of thought ?

Republicanism

Anarchism, communism...

Greeks, and even if you are talking about "enlightened" republicanism, the English were the first to adopt it.
>Communism
sure they adopted it first but it only lasted 2 months, the soviets were the real first

Saint-simoniasism, Positivism...

France is evil manifested into human formholtbh

>Commune of Paris was THE JEWS
Do you even know what was the commune of Paris about ?

YES; APPARENTLY, YOU DO NOT.

Please, enlight me then, i though it was a direct consequence of the fall of the Empire and an uprising of the parisian people against the traitors in the goverment who were betraying the country by selling France to the germans. Also i didn't knew that Delescluze, Blanqui of Felix Pyat were jewish.

THE PARIS COMMUNE WAS BOTH, INSTIGATED BY, AND RIDDEN WITH, COMMUNISTS, AND COMMUNIST JEWS —THE MOST CURSORY RESEARCH WOULD ELUCIDATE REGARDING THIS.

THE ENTIRE EVENT WAS AN ATTEMPT BY THE JEWS TO INSTALL A COMMUNIST REGIME FROM DISORDER, JUST AS THEY ALWAYS TEND TO DO —TO TOPPLE ESTABLISHED REGIMES, THEN INSTALL ANOTHER ONE, WHENEVER IT IS EXPEDIENT TO THEM.

Not the French per se, but the French Revolution and everything that followed it, and the political entity that formed thereafter are, yes, by definition evil. Because evil is the absence of good, and in a sense unreality and meaninglessness. But modernity and materialism lead to nihilism, which is the filosophy of void. So yes, you could say France is evil, but so is America and all modern western states.

>I'm myself convinced that Clemenceau and the french government was responsible of WW2

Then you're a cretin
WW2 happened because Versailles was too kind and because Chamberlain and Daladiers were weak faggots

France has been responsible for lot of big european wars from the 15th to the 18th century, but certainly not for the WWs

everything good in Europe can be attributed to France

everything bad in Europe (and the world at large) can be attributed to the eternal Teuton

but England uses metric

>the anglo is so pathetic that they don't even use their own measurement system

"Commune" in french means a territory that depends on the administration of a city (to collect local taxes, for example).

France *was* evil.
Luckily, based Germania sacrificed herself to forever end France's relevance & reputation as a great power.

Reputable source?