Is orthodoxy the most /comfy/ brach of Christianity Veeky Forums?

Is orthodoxy the most /comfy/ brach of Christianity Veeky Forums?

THE ORTHODOX CHURCH IS NOT CHRISTIANITY, BUT JUDEOCHRISTIANITY; IT IS ONE OF THE MOST JUDAICAL JUDEOCHRISTIAN BRANCHES —IF NOT THE MOST JUDAICAL.

Anyways, now that Ahmed is done, is orthodoxy the most comfy?

IF YOU HAVE JEWISH SENSIBILITIES, YES.

If you think orthodoxy is judaic, then you haven't seen American Protestantism/Christian Zionism.

Define comfy.

THOSE ARE JUDAICAL, AND ZIONISTIC, BUT MOSTLY ZIONISTIC; THE ORTHODOX CHURCH IS IMPLICITLY ZIONISTIC, BUT IT IS OVERTLY AND OVERLY JUDAIC IN ITS FORMALISM, AND AESTHETICS, UNLIKE AMERICAN PROTESTANTISM, AND "CHRISTIAN ZIONISM".

No pews or seats of any kind.
Having to stand up during the whole service.

Not OP but I think it refers to the coziness and aesthetic of the environmental. I for one can't worship in a place that looks like a storehouse with chairs and a stage on the other side of the room, which is what majority of modern churches look like. It is not elevating, it doesn't inspire respect and devotion and it is even uneasy and fatigating. Personally, I don't think this modernism in churches is accidental.

>storehouse
I meant warehouse.

I think so. And I'm catholic desu (but my beliefs aren't mainstream)

"Don't kid yourself Jimmy, if an Orthodox patriarch ever got control of secular power he'd pogrom you and everyone you cared about!"

middle eastern orthodoxy more specifically

>you will never pose with your AK outside your church with your priest who has given his blessing to your christian militia

That's 100% untrue why would someone do this on the internet?
Anyway the answer is no. Half the year you're fasting and you have to share the spoon for the communion( we're all the same :^) ). Also the psalms are microtonal and depressing except for some in easter. Far less flexible than other branches.

Im Catholic but i think Orthodoxy would suit me better. Am i able to convert or do i have to be greek/russian?

Of course you can convert wtf

We 're not jews user. Rising the number of followers is the biggest goal of christianity/islam

Oh okay lol do they do english services?

No fuck off you devil-tounge heathen don't even look at our daughters

ενταχθούν ή να πεθάνουν!!!

O fuk

if you're in the us i've heard most orthodox churces use greek and english both

Thanks Muslim, how's worshipping a demon and Satan going for you?

Yes. Specifically, the Antiochian Church uses all English and has mostly converts.

If by comfy you mean corrupt, then yes.

>T. Roman Catholic and Roman Catholic-lite

It looks weird foreign and the evil. And all the chanting in the fucking incense the long robes and stupid hats. That shits fucking wack

Orthodox Christian Arab here.

the fuck you blabbing about mate

You're thinking of calvinism.

Literally the opposite is the truth.

It actually depends. A lot of Orthodox churches are the hub of immigrant communities, and they can be fairly unwelcoming to people who don't have Greek/Russian/Serb/Whatever heritage. You'll have a lot harder time integrating and a lot of them don't do services in English so you'll need to learn Greek or whatever language they use