Since niggercoin is waves based. Can't this hurt waves in the future somehow...

Since niggercoin is waves based. Can't this hurt waves in the future somehow? Would Sasha approve of something that would hurt his name?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh yeah, waves is fucked.

its a decentralized exchange, he has no control

cry more about "muh hate speech" you big baby
Bitcoin is used for actual crimes, but youre worried about MEAN WORDS

fuck off

>Would Sasha approve of something that would hurt his name?

I dunno. Otherwise, why make a decentralized exchange in the first place if even ISIS could make their own coin and put it there?

The name of the coin is Nigger, not niggercoin. niggercoin is deprecated.

What's next?
Are pedos going to start their own currency?

I have money in waves. Get you shitty coin out. Waves actuallybuas a good future.

>buy a coin because it has some nice ideas
>Veeky Forums choose exactly it to shit on

Actually do they have a slack or telegram? I want to bring this to their attention. I'm curious as to what can be done. You can shitpost, but don't fuck with my money

Good to see a confirmation that Veeky Forums faggots don't even research or know what they're investing in.

Do you know what decentralized means nigger?

there was actual a thread on bitcointalk about a pedocoin

>buy a coin that is designed to allow even ISIS to make currency on it
>cry when people use the DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE in a way you dont like

further proof that Veeky Forums does 0 research, reads 0 whitepapers, and buys coins hoping for 24 hour pump and dump schemes

I've done my research you tards. The problem is that waves is a good coin. This can only bring it bad press and that's not a good thing. Go fuck your self you low iq mongrels

Worried about this too senpai. I bet it was that faggot posting the youtube video claiming waves to be a scam. Motherfucker doesnt stop with the fud

Gibe link.

I found the waves telegram I'll post about see if there is anything they can do

>I've done my research

Then you should know that Waves is a decentralized exchange, designed to allow even ISIS to use it freely.

The reality is you didnt do your research, you dont know what *decentralized exchange* means, and now youre crying because people are using it in a way you dont like, and theres nothing you can do about it.

Low IQ brainlet nigger :)

>I found the waves telegram I'll post about see if there is anything they can do

you have absolutely no idea how Waves works

this is the intelligence level of anti-NRG posters

Repeat this when your shitcoin get deleted

bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search2

Scared?