Ripple

>ripple
Holy cats moon confirmed. Get in while you have the chance. It's never going to be this low.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/mufg-ripple-blockchain/
ripple.com/insights/mufg-joins-ripples-global-payments-steering-group/
btcmanager.com/bank-of-tokyo-mitsubishi-ufj-adopts-ripple-blockchain-tech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

currently holding 4gs worth make me rich baby

Ride the wave baby

MITSUBISHI BANK CORP COMING ON LINE THIS MONTH OR JULY. 3rd largest bank in da world

source faggot

????

I hope you're right, user.

Ripple has smelt like whales were keeping it down for the last week or so, getting primed for a pump.

>MITSUBISHI BANK CORP

old news but google can help if youre not a fucken lazy cunt.
cryptocoinsnews.com/mufg-ripple-blockchain/
ripple.com/insights/mufg-joins-ripples-global-payments-steering-group/
btcmanager.com/bank-of-tokyo-mitsubishi-ufj-adopts-ripple-blockchain-tech/

when is it going to moon?

I had 50k Ripple in january, and sold them all in the start of march. Feels bad man.

I know who they are, where's the news about them coming online next month or two?

Yeah no shit there are whales manipulating Ripple. It's the fucking banks retard.

>RC Cloud
Daily reminder that RC Cloud is a private network based on the ripple protocol, this is the only way banks will use ripple, no bank will ever use the public ripple network, let alone XRP

Daily reminder that the entire banking industry can use the ripple protocol for transmittance while Ripple is bankrupt and XRP is 1sat

Daily reminder that XRP is not stock, the success of the ripple protocol is independent of the success of Ripple the company is independent of the success of XRP

Daily reminder that of the 38 billion XRP in "circulation", over half are owned by devs or former devs

How the hell do I work with ripple? I've been trying to find a wallet, but they seem to have only a deal with GateHub. Any alternative wallets I can use to buy ripple without signing up for a bullshit cloud wallet?

Ripplex

Ignores the fucking specified install directory though and sticks everything in AppData.

>Ignores the fucking specified install directory though and sticks everything in AppData.

It seems like it's maintained by BR monkeys, so no wonder.

This. I want to buy ripple but where do i store it?

Bump for this. I want to store them on my pc, encrypted. Do I have to sign up for a third party bs wallet service like Ripplex or GateHub?

Pretty sure ledger can store them now