Why the fuck has this coin not gone over $1.07 all week? Keeps bouncing from $0.95-$1.07. Time to dump this it or what?

Why the fuck has this coin not gone over $1.07 all week? Keeps bouncing from $0.95-$1.07. Time to dump this it or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it literally doubled in price over the last week you nimrod....

Bots.

See the thread about traderdaddy, they doxed the guy behind it.

The bots have been running on other coins recently too, sending them sideways and holding the price to a certain level. Irritating.

its happening with strat big time

bot defenders be like "but it brings up the volume" yea doesn't mean shit if the price can never fucking rise because the bots decide the price swings, not the people. it's essentially non-stop whale bullying/manipulation

We need to get it listed on polo. Will bring enough liquidity to fuck botters up. Until then, just accumulate at the cheap price. ARK is a long hold.

Price predictions?
1month?
2months?
6months?
1year?

at the moment the prediction is
1 month 30-31k sats
2 months 30-31k sats
6 months 30-31k sats
1 year 32k sats, wait nevermind, bot just forced the price back down to 30, buy the FUCKING DIP.

do i take the hit after buying at 34 just to get out of this shit coin, that sell wall and bot have fucked it completely, even the volume has halved in 2 days

Bots. This is what AnCap wet dreams are made of.

get a load of this asshole

$90M market cap for a coin that doesn't have a working product and is 2+ years behind in development compared to other Dex competitors like Blocknet. Ark SHOULD be moving sideways right now

I wish I was a rich fag so I could buy his wall.

How much money can I make by buying at 90 cents and selling at a $1. Since it seems to be doing that pretty consistently since forever

10 cents per ARK? Why are you so bad at math?

I'm really considering buying some ARK right now. However this bot stuff is kinda discouraging me. Are there other projects like ARK that would be a better investment?

Fucking retard. Heres a price prediction. It will cost me $1 to fuck your mother.

Volume is down because it's the weekend.

Blocknet

>How much money can I make by buying at 90 cents and selling at a $1. Since it seems to be doing that pretty consistently since forever

By "since forever" do you mean literally 5 days ago?

That literally means nothing. And your delusion is showing.

>t. butthurt noArker

volumes down because at least 38% of it is on hard wallet chucklefucks

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

as opposed to hypothetically

>555 voters

>volumes down because at least 38% of it is on hard wallet chucklefucks

Does this actually affect the price? That's good news if so

Your usage of the word 'literally' is incorrect and considered nothing.

OP wants to to sell ARK to buy NRG coins because he is a newfag that plays xbox and his master race step-dad made thousands off alternate coins and bought his mom for $8 dollars and now gets him lamps and socks for his birthday while he drives his mom around on the moon in his lambo.

But is the step-dad a newfag? How'd he meet OP's mom?

Step-dad met her in a Yahoo chat room and never heard of /biz so then he bought ETH on accident (he meant to buy ETC) and next thing he knew he was in lambo land! So anyway, OP's mom was gonna kill herself because she couldn't live with the embarrassment her son brought her so she was gonna stab herself in the stomach with a katana when lambo steve (step-dad, a.k.a scuba steve) said "wait!" and she said "yeah?" to which he said "i got 8 bucks, let me own you and I'll make a man out of your son by teaching him out to buy ARK" and she said "deal." Now OP is gonna make his mom kill herself because he wants n1gger coins. OP you make me sick.

>leddit "humor"

spbp

Hi Guys.

If you look at the chart since the coins inception you can she this has happened twice before. Strange pattern. Price spikes and then is run down again and then a spike?

If ark is looking at becoming the 'clue' between cryptos then does that not mean that they want the coin to have a stable or predictable value? Like a clock to sync other cryptos to?

The fact ark holders get paid ark to stake. Does that not mean we get a return differently?

The bot is really ramping things up now.. saw a couple of sell orders in the 100k range today.

that should read 'glue' not 'clue'