DGB sell walls are pretty much non existent all the way up to 1300 sats

DGB sell walls are pretty much non existent all the way up to 1300 sats

Might want to buy in baka?

Smells like jet fuel

Sorry user that smell is from my ejector seat.

smells like dirty bags

Sucks

See you at 1400 sats

Needs more fuel

getting in as soon as coinbase transfers my fucking BTC. been waiting close to an hour now

We've got a race boys, digibyte taking off vs coinbase transfer

Woop woop

Should have transferred ETH

bump

ABOUT TO BREAK 1200 sats!!!

Fool me once.
Fool me twice.

Fool me three times, i'm going all in on nigger coin.

there's so many fuckers holding bags that as soon as the price starts going up a million dgb worth of bags are gonna dump. this shit is tainted as fuck and has left a lot of people with bad tastes in their mouths.

no more HOLDING.

I only have 4k
But I'm ok with holding and seeing where it rides out till July. No sense in not doing so.

Is it possible to have a DGB thread that isn't started by somebody with an agenda? All of the shill and fud campaigning is just dirtying crypto beyond recognition.
Veeky Forums just needs to stop buying into this bullshit that's being pumped down our throats around the clock by these greedy cunts. If digibyte has a real business model that generates real interest, it will grow, and there will be less and less these scammers can do about it.

Bought in at 1130 for the hell of it and sold at 1219, thanks OP.

Doesn't look like it's gonna get moving again for abit, expecting it to dip, so might buy back in for the ride back up.

Wait, wait, wait!

Did you literally take a screenshot of dgb in a photo editor instead of just uploading the actual pic?

EVERYONE HERE IS GREEDY AND WANTS QUICK MONEY THATS WHY WE'RE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE NIGGER. no one here even looks up the tech behind each coin

At the same time, it is also a fault on the behalf of the developers for not making a given coin "useful", but also a fault of many services providers for being ambivalent. Obviously that leads to fuck all integration of cryptocurrency into goods and services, and while that problem exists, crypto is going to keep being undervalued.

And plumetted back down yet again, may hit

If it falls past 1060 I think it's going to drop into the 700s before rebounding back to 1k..

more than likely with the continued support on the coins price,it will fight around the 1k mark for awhile till folks either get tired and move on to another coin or they run out of funds to maintain it. Its in the 1100 to 1300 range for the last 30 hours (one 30 min dip upder), next will likely be 1000-1200 range

At least the exchanges are making good money of all of this pointless volume