'bate me

Veeky Forums I want you to bait me. Give me the juiciest, most frustrating bait you got. I want to rage.

Hard mode: No WW2/Hitler/race shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_Thailand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Emergency
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Paul was a heretic of Christianity

Hitler was not white
holocaust didnt happen
jews are reptiles
muslims will stop at nothing to take over the world
the white race will be subjected to the power of the bbc
free abortions
free market is better than communism
communism is better than the free market
egyptians were black
obama was the best president
reagan was the best president

The Ottomans are the true successors of Rome

The British Empire is the true successor of Rome.

The Byzantines didn't deserve to get their land back from the crusaders. All they did was try to cut deals behind everyone's back and exploit both sides. Bohemomd was right to resist them after taking Antioch. The Fourth Crusade was right to take Constantinople both times and to depose the Byzantines to create the Latin Empire. The Ottomans were the good guys when they took Constantinople. Byzaboos are delusional faggots and the Byzantines were less Rome like than the HRE.

Well this is just the truth.

That's tasty, keep going guys.

Is pretty good, that's short, sweet and fucking bewildering.

> The world would be a better place if Persia defeated the Greeks

Nothing hurts like the truth

Probably true

By the time they fell, Byzantines were genetically Turkish after 400 years of constant contact, conflict and genetic exchange with the Turks. Greece didn't get "less white" during the subsequent Ottoman occupation, if anything they got more white since Ottomans imported fair skinned Albanians and Syrians into the area.

"White" Americans are more closely related to sub-saharan Africans than they are to Europeans, and this explains their degenerate, violent, and intellectually retarded nature.

Japan is the true successor of the Russian Empire.

If Ferdinand hadn't got shot then there would have been no World Wars.

Gotchu senpai

>"White" Americans are more closely related to sub-saharan Africans than they are to Europeans
I'd say it's around 60 to 40 European vs African.

Why though? The Greeks basically laid the foundation for western lifestyle.

And by that you mean homosexuality.

This is probably my favourite Veeky Forums bait along with the one about boats in the Mediterranean.

You're way off here. Good bait sounds like an actual argument that someone might believe, not try-hard shit meant to trigger /pol/fags.

This isn't quite what I'm after. As said above, good bait is sneaky. It can't be an obvious non-sequitir.

ok holy fuck now that makes me a bit mad

The Greeks were only gay by modern standards

how long have u been browsing Veeky Forums senpai

Hitler shouldnt have invaded during winter.

European colonization of the Americas was an inevitable and natural result of population migrations, just like the collapse of the roman empire

>Tfw heard people unironically say this

Islam is the logical successor to Early Christianity

Samurai would defeat any European warrior in single combat because their katanas could easily slice through plate armour and they were much faster and more agile than slow, heavy knights.

What the hell is that image? A meta-ironic meme?

Medieval monarchies were precursors to European fascism

Nope, Christianity is a heresy of Islam.

It's from one of those "post your family tree" threads. I got tired of making family trees and started making shit like that instead.

>obvious non-sequitur
Nice bait.

That one you posted earlier was avant-garde as shit, thanks for the meme

I wasn't trying to meme.

He's right. Islam actually corrects the heresies against Jesus and the other prophets that were started by the Catholic Church centuries after the ascension of Isa into heaven. Its practice is much closer to Christianity as it original was taught.

I tried to accommodate you, but I can't seem to get "nasty on demand."
It's more of a spur of the moment thing with me.
Besides, many of the insults I can think of you might believe are compliments.
And it's incredibly annoying to be rude and go unnoticed.

Rome as an empire never truly existed, it was just a colony of the great Ethiopian Empire which gained independence simply because the Ethiopians saw Europe as a lost cause and abandoned their holdings there. The Jews then invented the "Roman Empire" so they had an entity to blame for the Jewish murder of Jesus Christ.

Dude, you're a meme master! Please keep them coming!

The real hard mode: No Rome.

World war one was completely fabricated. No one died, all of the trenches and craters were dug in secret to make it more convincing. And theybdidbit so as to push the developing photography market so they could make shittons of money. Every evidence of WWI is fabrication and lies and misrememberment.

Actual conspiritard shit I heard on tg long time ago

Hannibal wasn't beaten by Rome, but was rather defeated by Carthage

The Soviet Union had high standards of life.

In the American Civil War, the north saw the south as lesser, and they sought to take their material wealth by force. The northerners devised a plan to divide the south's strength by sending the blacks to Liberia.
In order to protect their black brothers, Jefferson Davis and Gen Lee formed the CSA and defeated the norther uprising.
The terms of surrender included that the northern states would allow the blacks to stay in the country.

The Ku Klux Klan was good for Southern black people, as it kept them in line and stopped their society growing too uppity following the Civil War

The "K"lan was actually a typesetter's error, but they had already posted the flyers for the first chapter meeting and were too embarrassed to change it afterword.

Susaharan Africa never practiced animal husbandry.
Agriculture was unknown to precolumbian americans as evidenced by their lack of rain deities.

Medieval Monarchies were far rightwing governments.

Alexander the Great was defeated by the ocean

Yes, the original version was called Cuck Lux Clan and they actually loved black people.

Al-Andalus was a multicultural paradise guided by the peaceful teachings of Islam, and allowed all Christians and Jews to continue life completely unchanged, until the evil Reconqista raped everything in it's sight.

the west isn't a capitalistic democracy

FDR was the greatest US president

This is true though

I don't know why everyone says this pope is liberal, didn't he start the crusades?

Swords are heavy(at all)
knights are impractical
phobias of what I dislike don't exist
herstory

The South deserved Sherman

But that's true

>Be French Revolution
>Aim is to abolish hereditary Monarchy
>Revolution is """"""completed"""""" when manlet declares himself absolute dictator and hands out satellite kingdoms to his family members
>Oh well, at least he was good at fighting defensive wars at the gates of Moscow

They objectively did though, in fact they deserve another one

It is a documented fact that women in Muslim societies such as the Ottoman Empire actually had more rights and respect than their Western counterparts until relatively recently; the fall of the Ottoman Empire and subsequent Western colonial control festered radicalism and shariah in the middle east which persists to this day. During Ottoman times they were better off due to the imperialist party being Muslims as well (although relatively lax Muslims that the Turks were); under Western imperialism many parties in the Middle East radicalized their Islam and became fundamentalist as a form of rebellion against Christian influences, turning the religion of peace into one of warfare. One can kind of see the same pattern in Turkey after Kemalism was imposed, eventually Islamism as well as Kurdish resistance fighters started causing many of the problems in Turkey as rebellion against Kemal's fedora-tipping secularism and Turkish ethnic nationalism respectively. Overall, the middle east and therefore the world would be in a better place if the Ottoman Empire had never fallen. Some may say Erdogan and such are trying to bring it back, but too little too late; it's impossible to fix what is already broken.

Tecumseh is a stupid name

didnt he die in babalyn?

The "germans" aren't responsable for the holocaust, "whites" aren't responsable for slavery, "mexicans" aren't stealing your jobs. It's retarded to apply collective responsability to an entire nation/group instead of the individuals.

But this is true. The Americas were fucked no matter what, if it wasn't the Europeans it'd have been the Muslims or Chinese, there was no stopping it, only delaying it.

What are the origins of this picture? What autismo drew this

Well this isn't bait, it's true.

The US wasn't defeated in Vietnam but merely effected a controlled strategic withdrawal after achieving all its goals in the region.

The Annunaki mixed their DNA with ape genes to design mankind and have a slave race so they could mine gold

Similarly, Ancient Egyptians had electricity and other such nonsense

What goals, oh spicy one?

The Finno-Korean Hyperwar never happened.

i thought the theory that nuclear weapons were a hoax was out there, but that's next level

Hitler's family tree.

To contain the spread of communism.
It was accepted from the outset that Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos would ultimately fall to the Communists. This was intentional, as those countries were economic basket cases and would result in a significant drain for the Soviet Union/China in propping them up, in addition to the vast resources expended in achieving what would ultimately prove to be a Pyrrhic victory there.
The real objective was to prevent its spread further into Thailand/Malaysia, and in this it was wholly successful.

So you're saying that even if war enthusiasm was high back home, the US would've pulled out after the Tet Offensive?

As with any counterfactual discussion it's impossible to say with any great confidence, since the variable you are changing (domestic morale) would doubtless have affected the morale of US troops in the field. However, had they been more motivated it is likely that they would have been more effective and the cost:benefit analysis would have skewed in favor of keeping them there.

You are not responsible for your ancestors' action.

The US not only won the Vietnam War but successfully stopped communism from spreading throughout SE Asia by the threat of nuclear violence.

Germany didn't start WW1, France and Russia did

You almost got me.

Instead of creating photoshop way before its time, Stalin could have actually destroy the photos.

The US needs fascism, as democracy is inherently flawed.

Unlike the Axis, the Allies never committed any war crimes.

Normans were vikings

English language contains no French words, only Germanic and "Anglo-Norman" ones

Man lived with dinosaurs and had gladiatorial fights with them and giants for the glory of Yahweh in the first days that all was created.

Spartans were the greatest warriors

>Dark
>Ages

How is this bait, are there actually people who don't believe this?

There is literally nothing wrong with worshipping Mary.

Yes.

this is what catholix actually believe

Probably actually true

Technically accurate

Actually accurate

Islam is a religion of peace.

Judaism is a religion of peace.

All religions only have one message and that is: Love

>Lost all of Indochina
lol we totally meant to guys, we saved Thailand and Malaysia from teh gommunimsms?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_Thailand

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Emergency