What are historical examples of a Jewess seducing a gentile?

What are historical examples of a Jewess seducing a gentile?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=q3N3Qxddbx8
youtube.com/watch?v=E9zD-TQT760
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

David Lloyd George had an affair with a Jewess and also coincidentally supported the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine despite it making no sense for Britian or having any cohesion with other british principles used to negotiate the treaty of Versailles.

A few minutes ago I came across this picture

esther was a Jewish wife of the Persian king who seduced him and used him to destroy the enemies of the Jews in Persia.

hmmmm

>Jewish
>blue eyes
I don't understand.
>tfw this Jewess was born in your state
>tfw you know the place to be a marked goyim free zone

Oi vey!

I wonder what her hand smells like

The goyim will never truly know.

>Kat losing weight

If she cuts off her tits i will be so mad.

It would be quite the mitzvah

Judith and Holofernes

Thanks for cleaning it before posting.

Ashkenazi Jews are literally polish-germans with funny hats and a foreign religion you imbecile.

ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf

Actually...

In old time in few community of Jews was degeneracy, so they did marriages with not-Jewess women, and after that closes their community. Therefore many of Jewess are not real Jewesess.

Very rare.

They mostly kept to themselves and did not mingle with Europeans, with the exception of traces of Italian(also med) DNA.

During the Haskalah a lot of Jewish women in Berlin would convert to Christianity and marry Christian men because they wanted to be part of the enlightenment.

But stormpol tells me Jews are smart because of germanics

Makes O sense since intelligence is racial according to them and there is a gap between ashk Jews and germanics - both iq and genetics wise

Well you're obviously lacking in the intelligence genes if you think a few Ashkenazi women converting to Christianity and marrying Berliners would raise the German iq to Ashkenazi levels.

idk, but I've certainly seduced a few Jewesses in my time. For whatever reason, they're mostly of Bavarian stock.

>intelligence is racial according to them

only the stupid ones, the smarter ones actually specify that race and intelligence have a significant positive correlation.

I hope that the even smarter ones realize that this is enough to defeat the whole purpose of racism based world views. From a rational perspective at least.

>race and intelligence have a significant positive correlation
>this is enough to defeat the whole purpose of racism based world views

The fact that race is a valid perceptual construct in the first place in at least one circumstance is enough to defeat the purpose of race based world views? That doesn't make much sense to me.

What would be that purpose anyways? Clarity of vision?

The Jewess who poisoned the false prophet Mohammad comes to mind.

Also, as above, Esther won a beauty contest and was in a position to thwart the Hitler of her time, Haman.

>That doesn't make much sense to me.
It's because you aren't understanding.

Race is a probabilistic classifier in at least one circumstance, based on the very definition of what 'a race' is which is based on the genetic realities of a bottlenecked human population.

You have to really understand why the fact that intelligence is not racial makes it a bad classifier.
It's right in front of your eyes.

Take an Chinese, a Brahmin and an Ashkenazi with an IQ of 120.
Guess what, it's the same biology that makes them smart.

This is common sense really. Why does the kid of a smart white person and a smart asian end up smart? It really, mechanistically isn't race, you are confounded by it in this case. The cause is quite clear.

Why is a smart white person and a stupid white person's kid not a genius? For exactly the same reasons.

If intelligence isn't racial and you care about intelligence over race, then it's over.

This is meaningless double-talk. Just say things in plain English sperg lord.

Races are as real as dog breeds or species. They represent different lineages. Mastiffs are bigger than labs. Can you find a bigger lab and a smaller mastiff? Sure. But that's irrelevant to our simple correlation question.

Jews are smarter than Africans.

Now what is your claim?

>bottlenecked human population

7 billion people isn't commonly considered to be a blottleneck, that at one point the total population was ~1000 doesn't mean it's that way forever. Cause mutations.

>n Chinese, a Brahmin and an Ashkenazi with an IQ of 120

Very small sample. Look at the large numbers, population. It's not probabilistic on that level, in the same way that flipping a coin 1,000,000 times isn't going to give you much more or less than 50% outcomes as will say 10 flips (where the ratio won't always reflect the reality of the situation).

>it's the same biology that makes them smart

If by that you mean that humans have more genetic qualities in common with each other than not, keep in mind this is also true of humans and chimps, humans and dogs, etc.

>Why does the kid of a smart white person and a smart asian end up smart?
>mechanistically isn't race

Well yeah, in this situation you've already established that both subjects are already intelligent. The child of a smart Negroid and a smart Caucasoid will generally be smart too. The real issue is when a Negroid and Caucasoid of intelligence's randomly selected from their entire respective populations breed. Statistically, the child will be less intelligent on average than the Caucasoid.

>intelligence isn't racial

This is beginning to sound like dogma to me.

Tons of Jews have blue eyes dude

>7 billion people isn't commonly considered to be a blottleneck, that at one point the total population was ~1000 doesn't mean it's that way forever. Cause mutations.
Mutations happen, this is correct. Most of them happen in the 92% of the genome that we do not use - junk DNA. Most of them are silent and do nothing, because genetic code is redundant. A lot of them happen and disappear, because you get a muscle dystrophy out of it or some other disorder. Basically for purely mathematical reasons mutations haven't been able to diversify humans enough. Africa still contains the vast vast majority of the genes of humanity, simply because that's where humans appeared and then migrated from.
>If by that you mean that humans have more genetic qualities in common with each other than not, keep in mind this is also true of humans and chimps, humans and dogs, etc.
I didn't mean that.

>The child of a smart Negroid and a smart Caucasoid will generally be smart too.

Well, yeah.

Can't be bothered to read through it, but where do these Ashkenazis come from? Ashkenazis from 1910 Germany are significantly different than 2017 Ashkenazis from Tel-Aviv or New York.

Fatter is honestly better in her case. Not too fat though... it's a fine line... In any case, the breasts must stay at all costs. It would be good if talked less too.

>mutations haven't been able to diversify humans enough
>enough

hmm, please substantiate.

Because it appears to me like epicanthic folds, lactose tolerance, obvious skin depigmentation, differing torso/limb ratios, unique nasal structures affecting sill, the shape of eye orbits, etc are traits that do in fact significantly differentiate human population groups from one another (for the forensic anthropologist at least).

bump

this is my fetish

Every human on earth has 99.9% same DNA

>tfw lesbian
>tfw want to be seduced by a jewess
fuck

Yeah and Chimpanzees have 98% the same DNA.

Anorexia is for the shiksas

>mfw I just realized there's Hagia Sophia in the background

ITT: we talk about women we'll never have

>what is the Varangian Guard

>But stormpol tells me Jews are smart because of germanics

lmao, who the fuck says this? Kikes are good at being leeches, but that doesn't make them smart.

I've already mentioned this point. We share ~50% of our genes with earthworms too.

>memeposter don't know about muh Varangians

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

Debunked decades ago. Do some catching up.

yeah never mind all their contributions in several fields

fucking /pol/tard

>some snowniggers hired to look big and mean
>that means stormniggers have a claim to the hagia sophia.

This has not been debunked. It's just been made insignificant since it's also true of cats, dogs, and bananas.

well it's not as if they're uninvolved with the history of it.

World war II. Jews controlling the media and banking industry spread propaganda to drag the rest of the world into the war. youtube.com/watch?v=q3N3Qxddbx8

the internet is making it impossible to hide the truth.

Now you only have to beat denial, pride, envy and anger.

God dammit, isn't this Veeky Forums? Aren't we supposed to have at least a basic grasp of history, especially in regards to WWII?

WWII discussion in general should be forbidden on Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=E9zD-TQT760
Watch this, it's worth it

Are there even any Jews in Bavaria?
Eh. Only one of their incarnations was Jewish as far as I understood the whole ordeal.

fuck lad you are so redpilled

I've never even seen a synagogue anywhere in Bavaria.

jesus christ her face

askekanizm come from southern italy

Lovecraft.

This here desu senpai