Hey Veeky Forums, what do people mean exactly when they say Judeo-Christian values?

Hey Veeky Forums, what do people mean exactly when they say Judeo-Christian values?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FCrjwZY7H-0?t=26m3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripoli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

american churches basically require the support of israel ergo judeo-christian values = american """"christian"""" values = southern american values = cousin lovin

"No Muslims Allowed."

Gib Israel monies and no gays

non-muslim

Christianity, a late extension of the Jewish belief, like any other religion or group of people, developed a culture of it's own - this culture, which is heavily ingrained into Western Society because of Christianity's presence during late Rome's foundation laying for the future of the West, is what people refer to as "judeo-christian values". It is, in essence, the deep rooted moral and ethical foundations for the post-Roman world.

"Evangelical Protestant values"

Just a fake term invented in the 1950s by Christian Zionist.

>fake term

What if I told you all terms were fake?

the spooks are out tonight

Christian values.

(and jews are also welcome oh my god please don't call me anti-semite please I'll be good schlomo)

It's fakeness goes beyond petty analyzing. Nothing unites Judaism and Christianity that excludes Gnosticism, Islam, Manicheanism or a number of other paradigms. And to say Jews (post rabbinical council) have shared in equal development of the Western world alongside Christianity is laughable.

This is the bullshit story they tell so that when normies hear it they might think any of this is true.

This is what they mean.

But you can't say "We want to return to forcing kids to pray and being able to punch any gay men we see" cause normies wouldn't go along with that, so you say "We want to return to Judeo-christian values"

One of the newest takes on this meme that is being pushed by the Reformocons is replacing Judeo-christian with the phrase "Western Civ". So they'll say, "We could have avoided Trump/transgender/other thing they are mad about if only our children had studied Western Civ."

What they mean is, if all children went to their local unaffiliated Evangelical megachurch, and if tax money went to homeschooling, then everything would be great and Jeb Bush would be President and gays would stay in coastal cities.

A few redpilled pastors started saying it as a means of pleading with the Jewish masters of the media to spread their message.

This. Nobody ever talks about funding nunneries or shit like that. It's all about prayer in schools and other evangelical protestant bullshit.

I will vote for the first person who pledges to start funding monasteries.

Give all the NEETs a purpose, their own dark cell to crawl into and read all day.

Such a Based life

moral guidance informed by the western jewish and christian people's tradition, constrained by what is admissible in modern western ethics

that's the life of a researcher
science is the new monastery, shit pay, kind of unfireable (just learn LaTEX and stats, anybody would love to keep you as some sort of assitant/technician), zero social status, no division between life and work
field of study matters not, are all kind of the same

this
keep fags in closets, make women barefoot & pregnant again etc

>make women barefoot
stale meme. It was the poor boys of society who couldn't afford shoes in a way that would negativity impact their self esteem.

>science

That's where you lost me.

Fuck molecules, gain transcendence

Adding "judeo" is zionist signaling basically.

Barefoot and pregnant means women should stay at home and have children.

Thinking that poverty affects one gender more than the other is retarded.

>Be local peasant girl
>Do more indoor labor
>Don't wear shoes like all the other girls
>have more attractive feet in general
>not expected to wear shoes

>be local peasant boy
>Do more outdoor labor
>Go to functions were other boys have shoes, they mock you knowing your family is too poor to afford them
>less attractive feet in general
>expected to wear shoes

Biblical values that the great nation of America was founded on.

The Protestant work ethic, 50's family values and good morality. The laws of God are written in our hearts.

>people mock others for being poor based on what kind of labor they do
>being mocked is the biggest issue people with no shoes face
>being a foot fetishist
>still not demonstrating a knowledge of what "barefoot and pregnant" means.
I have to be getting baited.

I understand what "barefoot and pregnant" means. A cush life at home.As for my other point I maintain based on a number of historical and sociological factors that not being able to afford shoes was tougher on boys than girls.

When Jews started becoming more accepted in Western Christian society, the Christians were all, "Yeah, we're, like, totally similar in our value systems! No bad feelings about the centuries of persecution, haha! Now could I get some cash?"

OP here, thanks for all the great answers.

So would you say these so-called Judeo-Christian values are exclusive to the US and American nationalists? A lot of European nationalist movements seem to latch on to just the Western Civ part and totally ignore the Judeo-Christian element. Are you saying those two terms csn essentially be boiled down to the same thing?

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, l'm really tired.

Correct me if l'm wrong, but l thought many of America's Founders weren't strictly Protestant.

Just off the top of my head: you have Paine, a full-blown fedora-tipper, Jefferson the deist, and even Adams himself said that the US is "not a Christian nation."

Protestants and Jews are both shitters desu.

Hipocrisy and no darkies. The alt-right don't realize how hard they're shooting themselves in the foot by going along with them being labeled nazis. In 30 years "judeo-christian values" will pretty much be seen as saying "kkk values".

>So would you say these so-called Judeo-Christian values are exclusive to the US and American nationalists?

I think that Evangelical Christianity is a lot stronger in America, so it makes sense they've stuck with the overtly religious message.

European nationalists aren't necessarily passionate Christians, but it is mainly Northern Europeans who use this argument, and Protestant Christianity is tied up into their vision of politics.

The great similarity is the reactionary obsession with having authority. For Evangelical Americans, that means having a dominating religious culture that forces personal change in behavior or thought.

For Protestant Europe, it means having a dominating state, with a state religion and a civic law, that enforces behavior and thought.

>Are you saying those two terms csn essentially be boiled down to the same thing?

For the most part. They are terms used by similar groups for similar reasons. It is a marketing strategy: the last view decades, "Judeo-Christian" sold well; groups gained power, be it political or cultural, and they used it to push Evangelical Christianity

Now, it isn't selling as well.in America: the generations that went to church are dying off, and there needs to be a new term.

I don't think there is anything nefarious or conspiratorial about this, just successful rhetoric that catches on.

Love, literacy, faith, liberty, peace, etc.
youtu.be/FCrjwZY7H-0?t=26m3s

They mean they want to have sex with thirteen year old girls and boys of course.

The right hates the left for forcing the age of consent on them.

>nazis
>judeo
pick one

>In 30 years "judeo-christian values" will pretty much be seen as saying "kkk values".

Maybe according to Achmed from the Caliphate of Al-Bradenburg.
You're deluded if you think the Evangelical right in America is going anywhere.

Usually two things. The first one is the very idea of God, which has as its main message that we're not God, which means that we don't get to judge others on stuff we do wrong ourselves, and that we should always remain humble and aware of our own flawed nature. The second one is the Golden rule, which means that you should treat others in the same way you'd want to be treated.

> History & Humanities

Since when is this place /pol/ lite?
'The fuck back to your shithole, cunts! You're BTFO everywhere you can't get numerical superiority and win the argument by vigurous *autistic screeching*.

Your "right wing revolution" is dying. In fact, it was dead on arrival. It was just a final spasm of willfull ignorance and autism of a doomend movement.

Face it, faggits. You lost.

Englightened /pol/ites are coming to Veeky Forums now. The useful idiots are staying behind creating their muck pen in /pol/ now that the enlightened elite are leaving them.

so mad so much argument

They mean the unholy shit these people preach.
You see, I get a perception every time I enter a church, its like the spirit of the place, that feeling you grab upon entering, this "christian temple" feel.
I've analyzed this feeling and studied it mentally.
Its like somebody desecrated the spirit of the church, then made it into water and cleaned his sweaty butt with it, then the dripping result was made into spirit again and parfumed with incense to pretend nothing happened.
Here are your values.

t. post-modern art student

>/pol/
>enlightened elites

Don't delude yourself. You have to go back.
You can be the smartest retard in the pen.

Veeky Forums needs to leave

That makes sense. Thanks, friendo.

>muh /pol/

Not everything related to nationalism is /pol/, you fucking faggot. No one's talking about revolutions or the election besides you.

Wew lad.

Veeky Forums is as capable of talking about this as /pol/ is. They can't go a second without mentioning Moldbug, and soon after the thread turns into /sffg/ with different people sperging out about the kind of utopia or dystopia NRx will bring about.

If there is such a thing as Judeo-Christian values, they have very little to do with traditional Judeo-Christian religious practice and more to do with Europeans getting sick of wars of religion in the 17th century.

>Biblical values that the great nation of America was founded on.

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripoli

Worship Israel

It's literally a zionist forced meme.