Self explanatory...

Self explanatory, comment under this post if you think NGR posts should be banned and want /pol/fags to fuck off right back where they came from. The spam has really reached unbearable levels and is ruining the board, but if we work together we can stop this before it completely kills meaningful discussion.

Ban pks

No, don't ban them. Exacerbate them. BUY NIGGER COIN WHILE IT CHEAP

Please ban them

it's legitimate coin threads. fuck off.

cointards shit up this board now you'll have to eat the shit you shovelled over it.

Can I have some coin pls

3PJ2WpZ2RaeAS4koNcpxp3HDYRAyAuDmc2e

Signed

>Stop liking what I don't like!
>Your rights end where my feelings begin!

Niggercoin is legit and pertains to the board as it is actively traded cryptocurrency. Go back to your hugbox environment.

Crypto ruined the board. NGR is the culmination. I hate cryptofags but I'll support and shill NGR to the death of all cryptodicks off this board and hopefully return biz to a time when people talked about dumb shit other than crypto.

NGR is the future

GO NEGGER GO

SHHIIIIIIIEEEEETTT

>want /pol/fags to fuck off

I don't think these people are actually from /pol/.

Believe it or not, the value of original niggers (EY) has increased. People have legitimately made money off niggers today. Now fuck off back to plebbit.

Signed.

this board has gone to fucking hell.

Gibs me nigs?

3PNoJ8VpDcWrjtqTdYcms7fNTkKq4yvpidR

Hur hur hur I say "nigger" behind a screen monitor. Pathetic mouthbreathers. I feel the cringe for everyone in those posts.

gibbe nibbas
3PAMmzjoy6Ri2gLmpYNcFfyfwK9a9CitZS6

BHGaKaRhBuUyHhoFCVbSr5yL2TgAEi2CMU4njZKTh77U
Y U ALL HATIN ON A NIGGA ? WE GOT DEM COINZ CRAKA

you haven't made shit, you're buying this shit off of each other, noone else will pay a dime for this outside of Veeky Forums.

Ban niggers

found the shitskin

Nope.
I just wish you had the balls to say that to black man in his face but since you're a pathetic mouth breather you hide behind your monitor.
>cringe

Signed, i would have bought the coin if the named was "bizcoin" or something legit.
>>lets make a coin named nigurr! Hurr durr huhuh funny huh
Looking like twelve year olds cursing for the first time.

I just put all the threads on hide I think these are bots or something desu.

I vote to ban it simply because NIGGER COIN CANNOT BE BRANDED AND THEREFORE WILL NOT SUCCESSFUL.

Look at how brandable ark is. logo looks great on a shirt, shorts, mug, mousepad, whatever the fuck. Do you honestly think it's gonna be profitable to invest in anything called nigger?

Maybe I'm salty because I didn't buy into the meme before it somehow gained traction but its going to remain stagnant for now then crash like 9/11 in a couple weeks.

What a capital shitcoin.

>The spam has really reached unbearable levels and is ruining the board
Where were you three month ago?

Don't ban them. NGR to the moon.

Yeah fuck NGR and go EY!!!!!!

Guys, im trying to buy more nigger with the small bc i made but i doesnt let e because i dont even have enough btc for the minimum purchase, help me wityh some nigger pls
3P5cQV6HbxrWt6rbKsWRWnUhbXZXeW3QY6q

Ban

What does this have to do with pol? Everybody hates the blacks

>ban people posting things i dont like

no.

hei bois, i can get some mein niggers? take some quality material
3P5cQV6HbxrWt6rbKsWRWnUhbXZXeW3QY6q

>Being this salty
Do you fucking realize this has nothing to do with /pol/ just be part of it and enjoy the memes faggot

Ban

>First they came for the niggercoin threads, and I didn't speak out because I had no bags
>Then they came for the BitBean threads, but I didn't speak because my wallet was across the border
>Then they came for the XBY threads, and everyone Kek'd, because it was a scam.

ban pls

YFW NGR Ruins net neutrality.

oh the irony

>TFW I am shilling on every thread.
>TFW I can stop shilling soon as I made a discord and just encourage other biztards to shill

There are about 2 bitcoin worth of buy orders and I am going to dump to punish the beggars and people who bought into the scam

OP is mad they cant make easy coins from Veeky Forums retards

Ban

Ban.

ban pls

Signed

Signed

signed

remember hodl

They should be banned its almost as shitty as the people holding it

Signed

>please ban the people saying things i dont like! i must control speech and thought!
fuck off :)

Ban

What about /pol/ and /b/ ?

See 1 nignog thread and 10 complaining about it l. Fuck off just use the filter retard.

are you some kind of pussy who's triggered because it's called nigger or something? because if you were merely complainign about tons of shill threads about the same coin then where the fuck were you during

dgb
ark
pivx
eth
moon
dgb
bancor
dgb
posw
xvg
xrp
rdd

>/pol/fags

why dont you take some of your btc and see if you can bribe john oliver into letting you suck his dick

this is some next level shit..

You are now ripping each other off?