ETH is the new BTC!

>ETH is the new BTC!

>Not even worth as much as a Burning Team Captain

Why the fuck would you invest in ETH with Burning Team Captains are worth 4 times as much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mj1PTYukql8&t=2m22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can we duplicate specific bitcoin addresses?
checkmate ancient hl2.exe has stopped working-iasts

>ETH is the new BTC!

It's just delusion driven by desperation. Most people were well late to the BTC party and it's now mostly priced out of reach to the NEETs here, so they've latched onto the more affordable ETH

If you didn't get in back when it was under $50 then you're pretty fucked. If you bought in above $200 and held then you're double fucked in the mid (6months) term and will be bag holding for a while.

This. I just sold my ETH eariler today for BTC and put some money into STRAT and NEM. Thanks for the money suckers. Enjoy the bags.

>enjoy the bags
lol, the 21 billion dollar bags?
The bags that are going to be unliftable in the near future?
fuck off with your tier1 posting

Uhm btc is divisible down to the 8th decimal so if you have more than 0.000003 dollars you can afford to have your full portfolio in btc. Your point was?

He thinks the king of scam coins is going to replace bitcoin. How cute. You're going to be in for rude awakening soon just like the cripple fags got. The only reason to buy any alts is to get more btc. You're so high with greed you forgot the reason why we're playing this game.

Retards don't think like that. The same way a child would rather have 100 pennies over a $10 bill.

What? When I was young I recognized that 10$>100 Cents. You would have to be retarded to not understand that.

Screencapped for suicidewatch

dfgh

I wont be fucked this time, I have over 300 mhash going as we speak.

I stopped mining after 1 bitcoin in 2011. I wont make that mistake again.

What's your setup my man? I'm interested in mining, but from what I can see all the good GPUs are sold out.

Could Vitalik be the first trillionaire?

Thats what I said last week, I was only able to get a 470, 480 570, 580 and a 560.

I got 10 GTX 1060 3GB for a good deal during 8% eBay bucks. they are good for 20 M/Hash each and are competitive with current RX card offerings($230-300 IF you can find them on newegg) in the price to performance ratio area.

For me mining is safer, I dont just have money laying around so I could not just invest in Eth, I had to buy those cards on credit but at least with mining you have a physical asset for your investment to fall back on should the market crash.

I hate goalpost shifting dumb nigger fudders in every thread.

I never said nor implied such a fucking thing, what I did imply was that selling off ETH is fucking stupid and those "bags" are going to be heavy as fuck sooner or later

I've spread my money in 3 of the top 5 because I know they aren't going anywhere anytime soon even with an occasional dip or "crasH"

I hate ETH shills in every thread that are so delusional they think ETH is going to replace BTC and wont shut the fuck up.

When do you think ETH will finally be finished? Will it be after a potential fiasco with Vitalik's power?

With his meeting with Putin, I'd expect them to try and get ETH to become integrated with the western financial system, our retirements and whatnot, just so they can pull the rug out, or threaten to.

I don't know what the future will bring but I know that this growth isn't rational and isn't sustainable. There will be massive correction soon. The only reason why it's pumped this much is because of the EEA and people not understanding that Etherum and Ether are two different things and that none of the EEA members intend on using the currency. People are so delusional right now there is no way this is going to end well. Even the developers know this shit is out of control.

youtube.com/watch?v=mj1PTYukql8&t=2m22s

While we're at it, can someone explain in what way eth is inferior to btc? It can be used for transacting money the exact same way, in fact it can process more transactions per second, and you can use it on alphabay the same way to buy drugs. How is it worse in any sense?

ETH isnt supposed to be a store of value, its supposed to be a medium to build company startups.

I understand that it was marketed under different catchphrases than bitcoin but why could it not act as a store of value? If the asset has an actual usecase that should only make it more appealing as a store of value.

It can be inflated like modern day fiat can, which makes it unappealing as a cryptocurrency to store your value. It will also be moving to POS and that will only benefit the people who got in early, and will eventually end up like a situation like modern day finance where like 7 people own 60% of the wealth.

Jokes on you fag. I'm mining Musicoin.