Why is this guy the hero of Veeky Forums again...

Why is this guy the hero of Veeky Forums again? He's a 60lb manlet who dresses in furry costumes and probably likes getting pegged. Also pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/ethereum-developer-vitalik-buterin-sold-25-of-his-coins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's the founder of niggercoin nigger.

How many times do i have to tell you that DGB is the official neet/biz coin?

The creator is a literally obsessed with china and gaming, the coin is dirt cheap, and has the most memes attached to it.

smarter than you

Golly, it would seem the interstellar genius skellington man isn't a knuckle-dragging (or "ironic") bigot like all you niggercoin retards.

>knuckle-dragging
the irony.

Yeah he's clearly a real genius from the looks of those posts.

So long as he makes me rich, I couldn't give two shits if his favorite pastime is being gang-banged by Somali immigrants on the weekends.

>as long as i have money I don't mind investing in people who want my to get gang banged my somalian immigrants on the weekend

He built an entire decentralized platform that's 2nd to BTC and now has enough money to buy your entire lineage.

Smart people are almost always liberals

Why the surprise?

I'm all for open borders as long as I'm on the moon.

Yes, and? Programming is a skill. He's not a deep thinker at all.

Kek, and you are I'm sure, as you consume your 4th hotpocket from your mother's basement

He's a liberal, so what? When was the last time a cuckservative did anything useful related to technology?

Praise Vitalik

That is false.

Creator of Bitcoin. Creator of Mozilla and BAT? Though to be fair, none of them are cuckservative. One is a libertarian and the other didn't bend over his stance against homosexualtiy.

So, never.

So you defeated your own point.

And there you have it.

Vitapak is a fucking fruitcup and needs to be gassed.

No, because those two people I mentioned have views much more further to the right then the average cuckservative.

A cuckservative tolerates and bends over for leftists while his race dies, while ones further right to them wants to drive them off helicopters.

>he eats hotpockets and or is poor therefore he must not be smart

well, we still dont know if hes smart, but at least we have a safe assessment with you

I can excuse vitalik for being a lefty

he'd spend his days drinking vodka in his tracksuit if he didn't get into canada

He is probably a kike like Mark (((Karpeles))).
>Link: themerkle.com/ethereum-developer-vitalik-buterin-sold-25-of-his-coins/

so... this... is...what...200...iq...does that to you