Wow look ETH is zooming upwards... again

It used to be 24 hours between ETH mooning like this. Looks like now it's 12.

Yawn, even more money for all us ETH holders. Another new ATH.

Honestly, it's gotten kind of tedious.

STOP GIVING ME FREE MONEY

Sold at $356. Fuckkk

This goddamn Russian skeleton has made me so much goddamn money

Do any of you retards think there will be a Monday workday dip? That's kind of what I'm banking on

no

Just buy

>sells eth
>calls others retards

Really made me go hmmm

It's a term of endearment

how exactly are both related?

bancor will hold a lot of the eth supply that will be sent, so out of market

you didn't answer the question.

I think American investors are a lot less bullish on the crypto market than, say, China or Korea. In the last month, all dips and downswings have happened during peak investing hours in the US and rallies typically occur after hours or on non-trading days when US investors aren't there to shit on the market

fuck off then

Its everyone buying eth to get ready for bancor.

Guarentee a huge chunk of it is going to this address in 8 hours.

0xA695685E1e9F1582096A59AD2141B1d0dA7aC6a0

Should I seriously buy now or is there reason it will dip? I was waiting for it to dip earlier at $340 and now feel like an asshole..

don't ever post again, unless you have something useful to say

say what retard?

good thinking, but the coin has been rising all day on Monday, 29th of May

Same boat. Was going to buy at 260 but coinniggers took forever to verify. Right when I got my deposit through, soared to 330. Now this shit. Should I hold off from pulling the trigger?

Holy shit I have seen you in like eighteen threads. You are literally retarded.

We're gonna make it man. I'm sure some kind user will pick us up in his lamboland and take us to the dealership with him... Really though, I'm about to dump everything in this shit. These gains are too much for me. My head is spinning.

This is how the pop pops. It's going to happen, just a matter of when

I think it'll definitely dip for a second when the market stagnates due to the 7k whale order, but you better be around when it does because then it's set to sky rocket with that pressure behind it. Hell I'll gladly buy at $345

I don't know, even if it burst a bit, it doesn't seem like it would plummet and probably correct afterwards to something edible anyway. Seems like a safer bet than most cryptos even now.

im selling in increments since yesterday, there is too much supply getting in daily, you cant sustain it and then there is the inflation soon.

And the upcoming Bip148 on Bitcoin will make many people get their bitcoin back into the wallet to get coins on both chains.

they will have inflation soon and even now it needs way more to sustain the price.

Will the marketcap rise? yes
Will the price rise? no