ETH TO THE MOON!!!!!

ETH TO THE MOON!!!!!

If you're not holding ETH then (((pic related))) is you

$365 and rising ! ! ! ! ! !

Sold at $356. Weak hands

I sold at .1245, then after it bashed through .125 I got back in. Still climbing, .1275

$375 ! ! ! ! !

Nothing can stop the launch to lamboland

China conference on Wednesday. Get ready for "sell the news".

HOW DO I BUY THIS WITHOUT A COINBASE ACCOUNT?

On our way to lamboland, any whales on here already there?

0x8eC2DA3Dee8530759068bAcFAfb1720603285461

Top or a hiccup?

>OP next week

>"I've already got ETH but give me more"
Youre pathetic

>I DON'T KNOW WHAT IM BUYING OR HOW TO BUY IT BUT I WANT IT!

>average ETH buyer

Waiting on verification from Gemini.

Should I just forget it and go to memebase? I don't like the idea of giving out my SSN again, but I also I could buy LSK on Gemini. Didn't realize they ONLY did ETH and BTC

With all the hype, August 1, EEA with their banks, china, russia, do you honestly believe that this trend will end? Not atleast in a year.

And when they actually start to launch the dapps and mass adoption comes, if you don't own ether you're done goofed

My passport expired a 5 years ago and I don't have a drivers licence, so I can't use an ID for my authentication. I have a Waves client though, so if any of you want to give me gibs, you know, get me started, here's that:
3PDoFGq4zEBbt2vASNLDevFJGihg1dT9ixZ

Actually, wrong thing this is it:
BzB8Afrgk7eqiDMHwwzeCzLmagJSETS1FH9U7xn9DEr9

Spare some change ?
3P4jbJMjkwUXnFitGu9XaTX7AjdBfUeSLGw

I sent you a pog bitch. Don't spend it all in one place.

Im trying to get into this but everything is taking awhile to verify/finalize in order to deposit. Can someone help me get started by sending a tiny amount of btc.

1M7jfhgWjVq2kkpjCbgquQSeoxzSuKjVwc

HAHAHAHA the EEA has nothing to do with ETHER. No one is using the CURRENCY and it won't just keep growing like this. The only people investing in it are people looking to get rich quick and the ride is coming to and end. People will be cashing out now. It would take 33 billion to double the price from where it is now. People aren't going to just keep throwing money at it when they can make bigger gains with pretty much any other shitcoin at this point. Bitbean would probably give you better returns now. kek

>selling ETH
YOU DON'T SELL ETH

You temporarily sell ETH and buy it again in the dips

This sounds a lot like what I was reading at $30 ETH

Thanks, I don't know what it is, but thanks.

>you sell ETH and then you end up rebuying at a higher price with less ETH
FTFY

Can I buy ETH through Waves?

>what is a false equivalence

>pls don't sell your ETH

Go ahead and sell your ETH like I did and end up with 20% less ETH
>kek, buy high sell low
I sold at an ATH, it just kept climbing.

iktf too well my friend.....

yes yes sell it all goy, ETH will crash sell it all now

ETH can never crash guys. Jews just want it cheap. Keep buying.

yes goyim buy some bancor, then you can have eth and bancor to expand your profits

Selling the news doesn't work with Ethereum. Only works with shitcoins. Holding the news is better.

you are fucking retard lol
even devs are saying current price is totally unreasonable

Just because they're the developers doesn't make them an authority on its value. Besides, they're only saying that because they don't want a massive crash in the case that they don't deliver. That could severely harm Eth's reputation.

they said the same when it hit 50

LAMBOLAND BABY

It took me about a week to get verified with Gemini, but honestly, I wouldn't use any other exchange. It's the best by far, and it is insured for your cash. Coins is another matter, but no one is. Winklevie are long term on this.