Discuss the magical future YouTube/Netflix/Steam

Sorry sir, no niggers allowed in the LBRY

Other urls found in this thread:

lbry.io/what
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the beginning, Nakamoto-sama brought forth the simple store of value on the blockchain - Bitcoin
Then, elder skeleton Vitalik created the store of value with coding tools and smart contracts built into the blockchain - Ethereum.
The future, that belongs to a businesses built into the blockchain, using all the ideas that have gone before.

There are many ideas, as we split into multitude of possible, but LBRY is one among the few who are actually already running a tangible business and making revenues.

Steem

Yes, STEEM is a similar platform. The new less cancerous Reddit to LBRYs youtube

I saw several market manipulation to keep the price law.
This + new announcements this week =
Straight to nibiru.

Did someone say niggers?

Is UFO-chan allowed?

I had LBRY while ago but sold it when it was up. Looks like it's down now, should I buy the dip? It was a pretty constant revenue while I had it.

...get the encyclopedias

I have a question regarding LBRY, actually. How is copyright handled? Can I just throw Jaws up there and no-one can stop me? Can I spend hundreds of hours producing something, only for someone else to download it and throw it on the market cheaper?

No one can tell what the market will do, but holding a little and getting the app will be comfy

What's stopping people from uploading pirated content and charging for it? Nothing, but would you pay for illegal content you could just pirate yourself? (maybe, if it was faster than messing around with torrents)

What's stopping people from undercutting the price of other content creators? Nothing, but content creators have more recognizable channels and will be more discoverable by the average user.

In short, the system isn't designed to enforce rules in the way a centralized server could, but it's designed with economic incentivization in mind.

Get the incentives right, and content will fly into the LBRY

highly-res nice

The official LBRYapp won't link to illegal or copied content stored in the blockchain, but there is nothing to stop someone from creating their own app that does and interfacing to the underlying LBRYprotocol.

Penalties will be stiffer if caught because they are potentially making money from it.

lbry.io/what

lol, their website has a literal tl;dr at the bottom.

LBC is a coin I believe in. Wouldn't be surprised if it hits $1 this week. After taking to some of the devs on Discord there's some really sweet news in the near future.

really?
what's next?

I will assume that free downloads of vast rendered 3D VR libraries with 1 free waifu somewhere inside are next

Do you have any idea how many people have fucked your waifu in virtual reality? Sorry to break it to you but she's a whore.

delet this

W H O R E
H
O
R
E