Is there a potential sociological and/or political solution to the modern women problem or will it persist throughout...

Is there a potential sociological and/or political solution to the modern women problem or will it persist throughout our lifetimes?

>modern women problem
I see in your pic that the men were whoring it up as well.

What we have isn't a "woman" problem, what we have is a degeneracy problem that has infected every man, woman and child alive.

>solution
Full fascist totalitarianism.

I'm thriving pretty well so I don't see the problem with todays women. Maybe you should adapt? Be like water, friend.

Men are not negatively affected by being promiscuous however women are.

In this day and age of information technology you would never be able to restrict the personal life of others, besides change has to come from within, organically so to speak to make it last.

>& humanities

Literally nothing wrong with race mixing/slutting as long as abortion exists.

t. woman

Every girl I've met from ASU is a massive slut does the sun fry their brains?

ASU is a retard tier party school for degenerate normies.

If people want to sluts let them. As long as they use protection and they are consenting adults it's none of my business what people do in their sexual lives. Same with race mixing, if that's what they want or are in love with each other I don't see the problem. You own no one OP except yourself. And you have no rigjt dictating terms to others or enforcing your individual morals onto others.

>Men are not negatively affected by being promiscuous however women are.
Yes they are, because all of society is negatively impacted by the irresponsible behaviour of individuals and so everyone in society must be held accountable. Even if men never need to worry about getting pregnant we all need to worry about all the children that won't have reliable fathers and will have to be supported by public money.

And if you're OP it's very sexist of you to see women's promiscuity as a problem to be solved whilst men's promiscuity is okay because men don't have to deal with the consequences.

>In this day and age of information technology you would never be able to restrict the personal life of others,
As a matter of fact information technology is just what would make it so easy.

>besides change has to come from within, organically so to speak to make it last.
This is not true. Western civilization has reached a point where the only change that's going to come from within is it's inevitable collapse.

People will never change on their own, they have and they never will. They need to be changed by individuals to resolve problems like this.

That is a fake pic and fake news edit.

Also, fuck you this is his.

Go wellow in sociology/politics on other boards with the other cumstains.

Fuck off.

>reddit spacing

I shit on my balls.

>Men and women have sex
>Only blame the women

hmmm

The solution is unironically Islamization

Remember that you should always report and Sage /pol/ threads

Hey Mandy

Sure, but then this whole culture exists where, if you ask a girl how many people she has slep with, you are suddenly some lunatic muh-sogynist.

Sluts can't have their cake and eat it too.

> if you ask a girl how many people she has slep with, you are suddenly some lunatic muh-sogynist.
Not misogynistic, but that's creepy as fuck.

Unless it's relevant to you [IE you're dating her] it's none of your fucking business, why are you asking?

Sleeping with too many men is sensitive for women in the same way not sleeping with enough is for men. If you're a virgin and some fuckwit came up to you and demanded to know how many girls you've fucked you'd probably find the question equally frustrating.

Why haven't you accepted Veeky Forumslam as the truth and the light?