Is this the biggest LARPer in history?

Is this the biggest LARPer in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_legislative_election,_June_1946
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_general_election,_1953
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard#History
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3193520/Read-real-life-story-Auschwitz-prisoner-Helena-Citronova-falling-love-SS-guard-Franz-Wunsch-amid-controversy-Kate-Breslin-novel-Time.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was he larping a surrender monke lol

Why the duck did France get their own occupation zone after the war ended? They didn't do shit

They needed France on good terms with the rest of the Western Allies to avoid a possible communist government in France. Absolutely snubbing them out of the Peace agreements would've almost guaranteed a backlash in the form of France voting in a communist government.

and they very nearly did in 1946, with the communists getting 25% of the vote to the winner's 28%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_legislative_election,_June_1946

Same story with Italy as well. The Italians got extremely lenient terms in the peace agreement considering Germany and Japan's fate, avoiding military occupation altogether and no division of their homeland in an attempt to prevent Italy from electing a communist government as well, and again, it came close.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_general_election,_1953

Outright punishing your own allies would have been a stupid decision consider the political climate after WW2, and the West needed as many allies as they could get after half of the continent was gobbled up by the Soviets after the war.

SMELLY AND UNGRATEFUL

>"wah wah let us into the EU good mister de Gaulle"
>"no, you will just fuck things up"
>"but wah wah we want to be in the EU please"
>"hmm, alright but please don't fuck things up"
>"we promise we shan't"
>40 years later, after decades of stalling EU decision-making, Brits choose to screw everyone over with Brexit
Who's ungrateful now?

Pierre had to delude himself for 5 years while Hans Ubercock was plowing a volunteering Stephanie.

>france wanted german clay for sucking dicks and bearing german bastards the whole war
Gets me every fucking time, fucking french.

Weren't there forced French workers strewn across Germany than there German soldiers occupying France for a time?
I have in mind something about lots children being fathered by French workers throughout the war too.

Neither did Britain
But Americans wanted "allies" against the Soviets, so they allowed bongs and frogs to feel important

German women have always been huge sluts

>The term "Rhineland Bastard" can be traced back to 1919, just after World War I, when Entente troops, most of them French, occupied the Rhineland.[1]
>A relatively high number of German women married soldiers from the occupying forces, while many others had children by them out of wedlock (hence the disparaging label "bastards"). The resulting children numbered from 160,000 to 180,000.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard#History

how dare he defend his country's interests

>ywn trigger anglos 50 years after your death

ikr

I find it hilarous that amerifats get so mad at this dude because he didn't want his country to be occupied by US troops
Sure Americans saved France, but that doesnt justify it
How would the Founding Fathers have reacted if France had tried to military occupy the young USA after saving them from Britain?
I doubt they'd have enjoyed it

>Sure Americans saved France
No they didn't, France liberated itself.

That's a Dutch woman. The Wehrmacht might have enslaved the male population of Europe, but they sexually liberated their women.

>yfw this Auschwitz jewessfell for one of her SS jailer.

"Welcome to Holland Herr Ubercock."

he's the on who fell for her
she just slept with him for convenience

"Oh my husband ran off to the UK... or to fight for the """"resistance"""""... or he's serving Vichy... or he joined the SS. I-I honestly couldn't care less, Hans."

Even when in France, Hans is already getting trained for the Russian winter he'll face soon

I thought so too. Then

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3193520/Read-real-life-story-Auschwitz-prisoner-Helena-Citronova-falling-love-SS-guard-Franz-Wunsch-amid-controversy-Kate-Breslin-novel-Time.html

"Oh my husband ran off to North Africa... or to fight for the British """"army"""""... I-I honestly couldn't care less, Ryan."

BIG SLAVIC COCKS
LITTLE GERMAN DICKS

>No, Vladimir. You've already redistributed my virginity, not my bike too!

The Axis were comparing notes.

Clearly you didn't hear about the great Berlin fuckfest where German girls were lining up to the nearest German men and soldiers they could find to fuck their virginity away before the Russians came.

You're in Berlin when Chadimir Thundercockovich slaps your girl on the ass.

What do?

What? No, the only LARPy thing he did is allow people to call him Constable de France. There are much worse offenders.

I've heard about this in the context of some Nazi officials having an orgy with the remaining secretaries in the Reichsfuhrer, but this happened on a city-wide scale too?

I heard daughters even asked their fathers and sisters their brothers

Uhh. Is my wiener being pranked?

No.

Gangs of German girls were roaming Berlin looking to fuck. Berlin was a huge orgy of partying and sex as the Reich collapsed. They didn't want to leave anything for the invaders. Alcohol, food or virginity.

To add: this was fuelled by what happened in East Prussia. Goebbels wanted to inspire fighting to the death for all Germans by letting what happened there serve as a warning. When the shit hit the fan, everyone fucked and parties like it was their last night on earth. Even Albert Speer got in on it. He organized the final Nazi Era concert in Berlin. The Orchestra played Wagner's Gotterdamrung

Ouch. Imagine being a 16-year old virgin conscripted into the Volkstrum and missing out on that.