The great BANCOR scam

The entire BANCOR team is living in Israel, scheming and dreaming of news ways to extract crypto shekels from the goyim.

If you invest with these creeps you deserve to lose all your money. Look up the biggest stock market swindlers in American history. Milken, Boesky, Madoff. All Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/about
coincidencedetector.com/
infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/
etherscan.io/txs?a=0xBbc79794599b19274850492394004087cBf89710&sort=value&order=desc
github.com/bancorprotocol/contracts/blob/master/solidity/contracts/CrowdsaleController.sol#L24
etherchain.org/account/0xBbc79794599b19274850492394004087cBf89710#txsent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't say you weren't warned.

bancor.network/about

Check out that echo.

coincidencedetector.com/

so you're that faggot spamming the slack

Please don't send your hard earned ethereum to these jews.

Can someone give me a reason other than "they're dirty conniving jew thieves"?

I mean obviously all jews are dirty conniving thieves, but what else?

Entire team was in the IDF.
Literally Mossad Coin.

Obviously they were in the IDF you doofus conscription is mandatory in Israel. Doesn't mean they were mossad.

The most unnerving thing about bancor is Dr. Lietaer. He helped design the Euro. He thinks Bancor will end world poverty within a generation. Decentralized crypto is over because of this. This has globalist old money banker thievery written all over it.

>conscription is mandatory in Israel. Doesn't mean they were mossad.
Yea I know. Just shitposting.

>le anti-semite meme
Can you give me an actual reason why aside from /pol/ memes?

Bancor seems like a pretty sound investment, easy 5x-10x

Does anyone have any arguments against this coin that doesn't involve le ebin hebrew maymay? kys please

do you really need any more, just get some BAT instead

When will bancor hit exchanges?

No stopping it...

0xeDcfb2eD291ae99f5042111Da16f3480fC622dab

Will be a central bank of Crypto. Effectively ruining what Crypto was all about in the first place.

Sent ;)

sent 10 eth. getting in on the ground floor on this

>decentralization is inherent in the coin
>GUISE ITS A CENTRAL BANK OF CRYPTO, DONT BUY IT PLS, MAKE SURE YOU DONT BUY IT PLS

just look at what state actual Europe is now...
its (((their))) work.

You shouldn't need any more reasons.

With Jews, we lose.

>>trying to scare away people this much. buy your hearts out

Jews are legit scary. No has ruined the earth worse than they have.

ICO is uncapped for 1 hour: everyone who wants it will get it. You'll have a shitload of people who "invest" for speculative purposes, not a whole lot of buyers = not a whole lot of profit.

Whereas ETH is fucking booming. Don't give up your ETH!

Yeah I'm not sure how Veeky Forums is missing this.... I keep bringing it up and they ignore, I am worried about you Veeky Forums

you don't think it's worth putting 1 ETH in it to see how it fares?

>not buying because they're jews
>forgetting that jews = fat money

You need to just literally roleplay that you are the jew. Would a jew buy at that price? Would a jew just sell off at the first dip and take a loss or wait until maximal profit? These are the questions you need to be asking.

There's the reason right there. Why do you think YOU will profit from their eth grab if you don't have any more eth?

I'm guessing the open cap will go badly and staying out of it

0x24492Cd1C1CE5FDBb6418c428f948C0FF177c10d
Let's get rich.

how much should I put in? where do you think it will become lamboland?

Not to mention fucking infowars reported in 2010 that the IMF wanted to create... BANCOR.

infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/

How much you are comfortable with to at least triple.

you think it will be that good?
I've only gotten in to this today. Have fuck all to put in. got 0.092 BTC, and 0.184 transferring over to ETH. just wondering how much of that ETH i should put in, consider that ETH is doing pretty well at the moment.

europoor here, should I throw 1ETH into this?

>Bancor, the name of the global currency that a shocking John Maynard Keynes report proposed in 1942!!

have you actually got anything doing that yet?

>should i throw away $400 into a jew pocket so they can send 10 more african families to my neighborhood?

oh gee i dunno user

It looks promising and if it succeeds there will most likely be a new crypto generation with the smart tokens
For now there were no movements, so no

Not sure if you're racist, trying to FUD people into not buying so that you can, stupid or all of the above.

will this coin be traded? how does it work?

i'm retared, how does them sending BNT to my ETH wallet is supposed to work?

Crypto was made specifically to avoid this type of shit. The only way they win is if we join their network and use their coin. Ill be staying as far away as i possibly can.

Notice you need to transfer at least in 1 ETH worth of currency, it is ~0,13912 BTC

Fake news. Dont send.

this crypto is perfect for me because i hate all of you ancap libertarian fucklords

This thing has a parasitic, lying, manipulating central bank smell all over it.

I was on the general chat on the bancor page earlier and the general consensus was that you didn't have to use whole integers.

Not realizing that buying empowers the jews.
Look what they did with the current monetary systems of the world. Now you have the choice to join them or tell them to fuck off.

Fake news. Fake address. DO NOT SEND COINS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

My bad then, I went in with 15 ETH and didn't bother to look into the conversion rate. I just thought that, because of the 1 ETH = 100 BNT

don't send coins before the timer gets to 0

There is a rather large post on there page that say not to transfer any ETH before the timer hits zero. I wonder if they will refund early splurgers?

WTF The last of my ETH IS PENDING FROM BITTREX REEEEE

I need to be ready to send my shekels to the jews

KEK look at these

etherscan.io/txs?a=0xBbc79794599b19274850492394004087cBf89710&sort=value&order=desc

Sent ;)

Also, can anyone tell me why I shouldn't buy this other than 'muh jews' 'muh new world order' 'muh centralisation'. Nigga, I don't give a fuck, I just want money.

It's uncapped so it will start with a very high market cap. The coins that make people a lot start with really low caps.

someone just sent 20k wtf

my prediction is that this shit is going to be dumped hard.

Seriously 20K ETH. How fucking retarded do you have to be to drop that much money and not read the fucking page properly!

Yeah i saw that in another thread. Had a good chuckle. Sorta anxious how this will turn out though still.

we're already all being robbed by fucking jew whales. Is there some way a smart contract can discriminate against race so we can have a coin without jews?

>omg how could such send that much.
We are dealing with jew, masters of manipulation. Now if you were a jew, how Would you manufacturer FOMO? I guarantee thats the reason why they have their address posted this early.

You fucking idiots that's the Bitcoin Suisse presale amount

lol. the only ones getting rich today will be the joooos. gotta give em some credit. they couldnt have picked a better day. eth at record high.

Is that why its listed under internal transactions?

its bitcoin suisse you idiots

Yeah, but they've said in the Telgram chat, that any excess over the cap will be put into a smart contract and you can swap BNT for the original ETH price (0.01).

So it seems you can't loose money on this?

It seems that normies buying up ETH in anticipation for bancor ico is driving the price up.

laughing my ass off github.com/bancorprotocol/contracts/blob/master/solidity/contracts/CrowdsaleController.sol#L24
look at this, it basically means no cap, fucking jews, 1 milion ether cap!

in for the easy x10

lol easy 10x

enjoy being hacked, this shit is going to be under attack by every hacker

Thank for your donation to end world poverty goy :^)

Yes, and it's why it's the only transaction that went through

in with 4 ETH tbqh

they refunded: etherchain.org/account/0xBbc79794599b19274850492394004087cBf89710#txsent

?

thanks user for the early link, sent 45 eth, don't care if jewish coin or not

>$8 million

fak

How could you say its a refund.
They just moved it to another wallet.

Your even worse than the jews. DONT SEND ETH TO THESE FAKE ADDRESSES.

sorry, mate. made mistake 8 mill transaction happened 2 days ago.

>the only reason why cryptos are profitable
>and they reduced it

Hmmm, why are people buying this? You cant pump it

JEWS ARE EVIL DON'T BUY THIS SHIT COIN

you serious?
shut your mouth bastard instead YOU should real the fucking page and know how the presale worked and what those transaktions are about faggot

how did it work? the presale?

F

Fuck off Pajeet. Come back when you can put together a proper sentence.

GLOBALIST COIN CONFIRMED

they're planning the next holocaust
Only this time the tables have turned
Financial genocide

because it's not live yet you buffoon.