Old Testament God

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-sacrifice_in_Jewish_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OT: the Lord your God is one; if you don't believe this you're going to hell.
NT: just kidding I'm actually three; and if you don't believe THIS now you're going to hell.

OT: if you don't obey my Law you're going to hell.
NT: whosoever is under the Law is under a curse (!).

1. THE WORD "GOD" SHOULD NOT BE PRECEEDED BY AN INDEFINITE ARTICLE, NOR SHOULD IT BE IN PLURAL, BUT IT SHOULD ONLY BE PRECEED BY A DEFINITE ARTICLE, OR BY NO ARTICLE AT ALL, AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN SINGULAR FORM, BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD.

2. YHWH IS SATAN, AND IS NOT GOD, BUT A DJINNI/DEMON.

3. HIS PROBLEM IS HUBRIS.

who the fuck is this autist faggot and why does he seem to show up everywhere lately to shit up the board?

>Babylonians are so eager to discover your wonders that they build a tower to come and meet you
>destroy the tower, and divide humans into different nations with the different languages, thus sending them into endless wars and massacres.

Ruler of darkness
Read the gnostic texts, but do so knowing that translators have deceiving minds and pens
Dont even bother with the bible, its a trap for the distracted and blind.

>YHWH IS SATAN, AND IS NOT GOD, BUT A DJINNI/DEMON.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's so funny?

>be Egyptian
>one of the most piously religious peoples in the history of the earth
>have a near perfect moral code that in many respects is identical with the mosaic law
>be considered an evil pagan people because the ADL/SPLC of its day had an issue with you and blacklisted you on their propaganda book (the Torah)

Maybe God is a lot more like us than we were led to believe and just tries out different shit.

Or there's more than one.

Or there's none.

I don't know.

You people just don't get it. Dogma is false, there is only truth. Christ mystic mission was fulfilled regardless of the religious code of a group of desert nomads.

He's a creature of darkness so he thinks yhvh is god or some crazy shit like that.

Do you have trouble reading or something? Wtf

HERESY!

No

Psalm 110:1
"A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
>David wrote this, who was the king of Israel, meaning that no other than God is his Lord
>The LORD
>talked to the Lord

Genesis 1:26
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
>God said
>when there was nobody else to talk to
>"Let us..."
>us
Really fires the neurons.
Just because those that call themselves Jews today claim to believe in one God, you extrapolate and say that the Old Testament faithful believed in one God.
The Old Testament believers believed in One God in the same sense that we as Christians believe in One God - a God that has other persons in the Godhead.
Oh and by the way, the Jews today do not believe in One God. They have other aspects to God as well, but nobody knows about this, because it is obscured in Yiddish and Hebrew. Shekinah (the same Shekinah glory that retard Protestants talk about) is a feminine name to describe the feminine aspect of God. The Jews today believe in a God that has male and female aspects. Not only is this one, indivisible God, but it is not the God of the Old Testament.

>God is bullshit because law law law law law
You don't understand anything about the Bible if you use this argument.
Love is the fulfillment of the Law.
Romans 13:8
"Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law."
The New Testament consistently teaches that it was by the breaking of God's Law that we are condemned, and by God's love through Christ Jesus that we are saved.
Galatians 3:13
"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:"

What are you talking about?

It says our because man was made by the rulers of darkness, the bible is a heavily edited book designed to send you to hell if you search for light there.

I hate this fucking guy.

And the rulers of darkness said, lets make man in our image... but when they breathed into him...

>The Bible destroys my argument
>Therefore, the Bible is a heavily edited document
Nice argument buddy.

Keep drinking that Gnostic kool-aid.

what argument FAGGOT

And the rulers of darkness said: let's make man in our image, after our likeness, but when they breathed into him, he would not animate...

God is holy, perfect, righteous, omnipotent and omniscient.

He is the ultimate judge.
He is the creator of all things.
He is the Most High.
He is the Lord of Hosts.
He is YHWH, Yahweh, Jehovah.
He is the Yashua, Iesous, Jesus.
He is the Ancient of Days.
He is the Anointed One.
He is the Messiah.
He is the Christ.

The Bible is the inspired, preserved Word of God.

Illuminati, Freemasons, Jesuits, Kabbalists, Talmudists, Rosicrucians, Templars, Gnostics, New Agers, Marxists, Luciferians, Satanists - your end will be in the lake of fire.

As for the deluded humanist, naturalist atheists who believe in the myth of evolutionism, deluded by the occult forces that control the world, God knows the deepest thoughts of the heart. Your rebellion will not go unnoticed.

God knows all things, who can hide from him?

Jesus is the Alpha and Omega.
The beginning and the end.

Those that believe in Him shall be saved and their iniquities will be remembered no more.

Christ sacrificed Himself for your sins on the cross. He is the perfect lamb. Jesus is the only way to heaven.

backup your words with a miracle or you are a deceitful charlatan whom rapes little children.

>OT: the Lord your God is one; if you don't believe this you're going to hell.

The Old Testament Jews didn't believe in Heaven and Hell. They believed the righteous and the wicked both when sheol. So the only reason to follow the law was to live a better life.

>Veeky Forums - Religious Poetry

Angry, wrathful, vengeful people personifying their hate. All religion is the presentation of a "believer" that does not think, does not question.
They're good little sheeple robots.

0/10

put more effort into your bait

*transforms you into a salt statue*

*empowers priests to perform pyromancy to impress rival cultists*

*tells you to kill your only son just as a prank to prove your faith*

*makes a bet with Satan over how you'll react to your random torture*

*divides the humanity into thousand different nations just to choose one and commit genocide on everyone who mess with his chosen people*

Whatever you say, person who thinks a murderous psychotic pedophile is "the perfect man".

>The Old Testament Jews didn't believe in Heaven and Hell
Some did, like the Pharisees.

God doesn't have problems. So right there your meme fails.

Why are there so many conflicts in the OT between man and God?

Well, if God has no problems, what's that leave you with? What does that leave you born into? What does that mean for you, personally?

Surely there is a problem between man and God.

Surely that problem is man.

You wrote a lot for a person completely and utterly ignorant on the topic. You must be an educated man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil
The Problem make him angry

Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

You just hate him. He and his kind chop the heads off of people like you. He wins.

Amen, amen, and amen. Thanks for posting this.

Psychotic Spaniards are psychotic.

The Old Covenant had nothing to do with the afterlife, or how to get into heaven.

think of it this way: if God dies it, then it's right. Unless He says otherwise.

God is automatically Good and Righteous (until He says otherwise). Killing children with bears? Good and Righteous. Slaughtering the Egyptian people because Pharoah was being a cunt? It is a good action, simply because He did it.

It may sound unreasonable at first, but He makes the rules. He made it so rules are a thing that can even happen. He decides what is good and what us evil; if God came out and said "killing children is perfectly okay now", kiddy slaughter would become perfectly moral. He doesn't have a problem, you do for going against his divine word. Much like Judge Dredd, he does not just ENFORCE the law, he IS the law.

>tripfag
> types in all caps
> says dumb stuff

People who seek attention this hard usually have something at least moderately interesting to say. Alas, but not you.

You do not have to abandon reason to believe the truth.

God protected his prophet from an angry mob of arab youths threatening to kill him.

God eradicated the Amorites from the land after 400 years where they did not repent. 400 years that his people were slaves in Egypt. Had Joshua followed all of God's orders, the world would not have muslim terrorists today.

There are three sins for which one is always required to die rather than transgress:

idolatry

sexual misconduct such as incest, adultery, or bestiality (see sexual immorality prohibited by Torah)

murder

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-sacrifice_in_Jewish_law

>omnipotent creator of all spacetime is conveniantly a petty tribalist exactly like the cultist who wrote his books
hmm really made me think

alright but did I ask

Look at the bigger picture. God does. He sees the end from the beginning.

Eternal life to ALL who believe. Not just one group of 12 tribes. It was always going to be that way. Mankind in heaven will represent every nation, every tribe, every tongue, every group known to man. And then some.

No, you just lied.

I'm here so that lies do not stand.

Why are you here? Just to lie on the internet?

what you said wasn't even relevant

>God's the Big Guy so he gets to make the rules
>"God protected people and if it Joshua didn't fuck up ISIS wouldn't be here"
All I said is that God gets to decide what's good and what's bad because he invented good and bad.

But that's the thing, if God is so highminded, why does he suspiciously act like a tribal storm god then suddenly act like a greek ideal and then just so happens to follow a messianic cult and then morph into a medieval principality and finally end up as a self-up psychotherapy, exactly like human history? Why is God always seem exactly like the product of the time and place where humans worship Him?

Yes, you just lied, and keep on lying.

God is good.

That's it. Just God. Only God. He doesn't decide what is good and bad; He's Good. Anything not Him is Not Good. And as He is eternal, Good is eternal.

Evil/Bad is temporary.

He never did. That's your canaanite nonsense. One of the things Ba'al was was a god of storms.

YHWH the Creator of the Universe is not the god of storms.

You're asking a question that you have no foundation upon which to understand or even receive an answer. So I'll give you the short form.

In the Garden of Eden, mankind chose to rebel against God and follow the satanic gospel, "know good and evil and thus be like God".

So mankind attempted to use his knowledge of good and evil to be like God. Based on what the devil told Eve.

After it was a miserable failure, God stepped in to make matters worse. He stepped in to give His Law to mankind. Basically, "If you want to be like God, follow these Laws".

Nobody could. Ever. Only Jesus. They're God's Laws; to follow them one must be God. The Law of Sin and Death is quite simple. Sin, and die. And thus mankind was condemned under the Law, and nobody was ever found to be "good" under the Law. Ever. But for Jesus.

So to end this satanic gospel of "know good and evil and thus be like God", God manifested Himself as the Son, both the Son of God and the Son of Man. He fulfilled the Law perfectly in both ways. He never broke it. And He paid the penalty for all those who did. i.e., the rest of us.

And then God made a new covenant with all who believe Jesus is who he says he is. God Himself, paid the sin debt of humanity and rose from the dead. That's the starting line. That's the beginning of life. If you're going to know God in any meaningful way, that's where you have to start.

A shameful cross on an insignificant hill on an unimportant day in a small country under foreign control, where God lay down his life so that you, born dead, might live.

Is this self-hypnotism?
Who the fuck types like this?

I do.

You think you're a good person. Even if you have some self-awareness, you still might think that you're a good person.

But you're not. You're a fallen and depraved sinner who has violated every single one of God's Laws hundreds if not thousands if not millions of times.

You just think you're "good" because you can point to other people you think you're better than. Because for some reason you think God grades on a curve.

He does not. "Be perfect, as the Father in heaven is perfect."

That's Good. Anything less is not good at all. All of your "good deeds" are filthy rags to a holy God.

You don't even know the basis of your own religion.
>The Israelites originated as Bronze Age Canaanites, but Yahweh was not initially a Canaanite god.[10][11][Notes 1] The head of the Canaanite pantheon was El, and one theory is that the name Yahweh is a shortened form of el dū yahwī ṣaba’ôt, "El who creates the hosts", meaning the heavenly army accompanying El as he marched beside the earthly armies of Israel.[12] But Yahweh's earliest possible occurrence is as a place-name, "land of Shasu of YHW", in an Egyptian inscription from the time of Amenhotep III (1402–1363 BCE),[13] the Shasu being nomads from Midian and Edom in northern Arabia.[14] In this case a plausible etymology for the name could be from the root HWY, which would yield the meaning "he blows", appropriate to a weather divinity.[15][16]

All that Jesus gimmick was tacked on afterword by cultists.

New International Version
"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

Damn son why are Christians so driven by hatred and authoritarianism?

I'm glad none of you have any power in government, it would be like the fucking Taliban.

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Allot of people blame God for things that weren't God's fault, as there is 'another guy' involved here at all times (kingdom of darkness)

amen to this as well

Plenty of accounts in the bible addressing how demons merely try and counterfeit the power of God but always fail at doing so when truly matched against one another by an infinite margin

Exodus 7:8-13
8And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 9When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a serpent. 10And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the LORD had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent. 11Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. 12For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods. 13And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had said.

Luke 11:14-20
14And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered. 15But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils. 16And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven. 17But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth. 18If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub. 19And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges. 20But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

You realize that verse is supposed to be a reminder to CHRISTIANS not to condemn strangers?
You people are the apex of tragic irony.

pure cringe

>New International Version

are you new here?

>You realize that verse is supposed to be a reminder to CHRISTIANS not to condemn strangers?
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. The World English Bible translates the passage as: You hypocrite!

YHWH is YHWH and manifested as Jesus of Nazareth, bound together as one God by the Holy Spirit.

El is El. El had Ba'al, Molech and Asheroth.

YHWH is the God of the Jews.

El is the demon god of the canaanites.

I know the truth, and I know how deep down the rabbit hole you are. Read the Meshe Stele instead of wiki.

What I posted applies to every human being ever born, but for Jesus.

I can't help that you see hatred and authoritarianism in the simple truth of your situation.

But you're the one who decided to rebel against the Almighty, not I. I know the consequences to such foolishness.

Do you?

Christians are the most hypocritical group you can get.

They want unconditional love and acceptance from God but daydream about billions of people being tortured forever.

why do you criticize my behavioratics? I'm just a simple warrior of peace, trying to do right by God's creatures.
I believe that we are all one; by not swatting mosquitoes, in a way I am helping your mother.

My heart beat resonates with the world, since as they say: every heart beat is the sound of God kicking an angel in the face. I just want to spread that beating around to those less fortunate then I, to heal the suffering. I see people toss around words like fate, Destiny, and fatestiny around like tennis balls, but that's too bad, because I eat balls for breakfast.

The Christian can only pretend that we will be punished by his vengeful God for the unpardonable crime of Not Agreeing With The Christian.
Once again, thank fuck you people aren't in charge in Real Life, so you can only punish me in your sick twisted imagination and write cute poems on the internet.

why is this all I ever see christians do. They just state stuff and then act as though that's supposed to convince anyone. I get that they probably feel that they're speaking the word of God or somethign and feel as though they have his power behind him as they speak it but it's not very convincing.

>He is YHWH, Yahweh, Jehovah.
>He is
an evil creature, malevolent and prideful, masquerading as something he is not: The Supreme Creator of all things. There is a God, but Yahweh is not that God.

Nothing. OT God is based. Only pansies hate.