ESPER THREAD

ESPER THREAD

>What is Esper?

Espers is one of few cryptocurrencies utilizing PoW & PoS to achieve distributed consensus.
>What are the advantages?
It is nearly impossible to get 51% network attack. A couple of coins have suffered 51% attack in the past. An attempted attack on Esper will require astronomical amount of money. With this system, Espers is way more secure to 51% network attack than other coins that using purely PoW/PoS consensus.
>Where is it now?
Currently, The coin are still in alpha version, so a lot of ongoing development are taking place as we speak.
>Whats the Road Map?
The following:
>On Chain messaging system - The plan is to make it a secure messaging platform on the blockchain. This will be extremely useful if you need to purchase something privately.
>Mobile Wallet - Android mobile wallet will be released some times on June 2017. iOS wallet coming soon.
>Website on blockchain - Decentralized website
>Masternodes - Currently in development
>Community - Active community, large rallying support on Twitter.

ESPER is a hidden gem and is a rising coin with structually sound foundatons. It’s currently under 50 sat on NovaExchange.

DO NOT INVEST IN ESP ON YOBIT, ITS THE OLD CHAIN.

twitter.com/EspersCoin?lang=en
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hhYP8yT
discord.gg/73vKPF
github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/commits/master
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835788.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1901821.0
github.com/CryptoCoderz/TOPAZ/commits/master
espstats.net/
cryptocoderz.com/info.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just bought some at 7 satoshi

You bought right at the dip, very good!

dont worry bruh i got mine

Where did you buy?

wtf blockfolio support novaexchange now?

>bought at 13 sats
It's gonna go up again, r-right?

no its dead, pnd is over espers is a designated shitting coin

no its broken it still says 1 sat because its on yobit on blockfolio its worth more than that
novaexchange

He's just using the old Espers as a placemarker. That's why the value is 1 sat.

I wouldn't own 50 mil if it weren't.

mfw bought at 13-20sat, but still comfy

Probably going to hold until 100 sat

Bought 253.1K at 15 sat.

Planning to wait another week and see what the price is then then i'll buy 10 million.

I just read on discord of all the noobs selling at 15,000 loss

They expect this coin to be like mooncoin which is obvious P&D from the start, this coin is still alpha and don't expect this to reach 20-30 satoshi soon, what an idiot

Are you serious? Price is now so fucking low.

It's 8 sat on novaexchange or was like 15 mins ago

>They expect this coin to be like mooncoin which is obvious P&D from the start, this coin is still alpha and don't expect this to reach 20-30 satoshi soon, what an idiot

Do you have a link for that Discord?

But yeah, this coin is still in the really early stages but it does have potential. It's really not a shit coin.

I reckon once the master nodes come out, all the wallets are finished and once they list on a major exchange, this coin can easily go to 1000 sat.

I'm currently on a business trip and I forgot to bring my banks security device, so I stuck here unable to transfer my money to buy BTC.

Oh well, thats life.

you idiots. How can you not understand how a pump and dump works. Unless you're in the developers inner circle at the creation of said shitcoin, you've already lost.

discord.gg/hhYP8yT

discord.gg/73vKPF

Just a warning that place is infested with noobs

So do you think this is a pnd shitcoin?

coin is dead. everyone check the github. dev also has made another shitcoin called topaz.

inb4 fud, go and see for yourselves.

.....Espers doesnt have a github, but prove me wrong with a link if you would..?

Hahah pajeet gtfo

lol found the cuck here, enjoy that 15k loss, the price is now back again to 8 satoshi LMAO

he's trolling.. atleast i hope that..

github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/commits/master
last update may 25th
also he didnt make topaz
do your research before letting your mouth spew shit

Seems I was wrong about the github, whoops.

This.

Cryptocoderz has only made Espers and InsaneCoin.

and he works on both daily

My predictions:

>From now till early July we will see it dip to around 5-8 sat and will hover up and down between 8-15 sats till then. (Rumors of the Master Nodes coming out in July).

>August should hopefully see more awareness of this coin and by then the price will be stable between 13-18 sat.

>September is hopefully when it'll get listed on a proper major exchange.

From September till December it will sky rocket to 100 sats and beyond.

Why those timeframes?

idk i think it'll be 100sat by next month, pretty much all speculation though based on the development

Pretty much the same with my predictions except I think 100 sat will only be achieved on January-February 2018 when all of the feature likely already released by then.

Just a prediction.

If you bought 1 BTC now and it reaches XRP prices then you'd be a multi millionare.

When Bitb can reach 400 sats and its a complete memecoin?

yea when this coin hits livecoin and bittrex it can probably pass bitbean

>100 sat will only be achieved on January-February 2018

Long much?

100 sat safely by October.

Depending on which exchange its listed in it'll be at least 1000 sat by January.

You are talking to bitbean billionaire here :-)
Bitbean, XVG, RDD is lucky they are on bittrex when normie money flow in and pump everything below 100 sat.

Just a prediction m8, for all I know this could hit 1000 sat tomorrow. This is cryptoi so everything is possible.

>You are talking to bitbean billionaire here :-)

One day when you drive that Lambo and people ask you what you do, tell them you're a BitBean billionaire.

Please do it. For me.

Now don't forget about the total circulating coins. Expecting the price of this to go that high just isn't logical.
Except that the total market cap of all of crypto goes up by 1bil every single fucking day so nothing is for certain.
Right now we need the money to come back out of ETH and into these alts once they're done dumping Bancor

Noobs always expect to get rich overnight and doesn't even understand how does it feel to bagholding for months.

I bough XVG at 2 satoshi and bagholding it for over 6 month.

I got the same vibe as XVG when I buy and decide to invest in Espers

>Except that the total market cap of all of crypto goes up by 1bil every single fucking day so nothing is for certain.

Exactly. So that is the exact reason why there is always a possibility for these coins to reach such high prices. Perhaps i'm being too optimistic; but I'm not expecting overnight riches.

I expect to bag hold for months, even years if need be- as long as I don't need to serve another cup of coffee again.

No joke, in the time we've been making these posts the total crypto cap has gone up multiple billions.

well fuck would you look at that.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835788.0

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1901821.0

githubs hard to navigate hey
github.com/CryptoCoderz/TOPAZ/commits/master

So how does this make ESP dead? It just shows that the dev is busy.

>TopazCoin, EmberCoin, CrabCoin,PalCoin,CraftCoin

Wow. the creator is a shitcoin developer extraordinaire

If you had done a modicum of research, you would know that CryptoCoderz finds and fixes up old/discarded coins. He does this to give the initial investors of the coin something that actually works.

You do know that cryptocoderz is not one person right? Cryptocoderz is a group of people working for multiple project.

Espers alone have about 10 people behind it.

Of course it's a p&d. Coins are so fucking easy to make you could do it in 10 mins on waves or nxt.io or copy paste some shit.
They don't have their own network or wallet. Just take a look at Nigger coin which was created since yesterday because I was in the first thread. The only thing that differentiates espers is that there are a bagholders on this board who'll stop at nothing to sell their bags.

Wew lad, this isnt even an expensive coin, the only people who would be shilling to get rid of bags are actual retards and people who just want to make a quick buck.

>No wallet
>No network
espstats.net/

Fuck man at least try, this is outright lies and bullshit.

Look, I know you just lost 15,000 because you sold your ESP at loss, but come on, that's only because you are dumb as a rock and an impatient faggot.

The price is now normalize at 8 sat, how does it feel?

Ok, tell me what you'd call a coin and I'll make it to show the idiots how easy it is to make a dumb fucking coin with no future.

Never bought this pos coin in the first place. Just sick of seeing you faggots trying to offload your bags onto unsuspecting retards.

If the dev had any sense they'd drop this piece of shit and their other pieces of shit. Delete all traces of them ever existing and create something that actually has some value other than what idiots will pay for it.

Make it UP

Just like that Mario one up in life

What bags? Lmfao, the coin has such a low price that the ONLY way it can go significantly is up. Anyone who says otherwise is a certified retard.

losing 15K sure can make someone mad

For who ever still complains about this coin being a shit P&D it isnt, mmkay? Just get your fucking head out of your ass and you will see that this is THE diamond in the dirt.

Masternodes nearly done, i can confirm that. Soon to be on livecoin & bittrex and then shit will sky rocket. Don't be suprised to see it hit 500 satoshi within a month, so please...Take your money and dont put it in esper so i can laugh my ass off when the ESPERBROTHERS ARE IN LAMBO'S AND YOU STILL DRIVE A SHITTY HONDA CIVIC FROM THE 90S

I dont understand why hes so mad lmao, if he just hodls he'll make his 15k back and more np

You can confirm the masternodes are nearing completion? How did you come across this information my good sir?

Because i'm a shady nerd that sits on his computer 24/7. Looking for every small detail and always am the first one who finds out bout things,Just get in while you can.

I got in when it was 4 sats, just trying to pry some info out.

I already gave to much information. Now all you need is patience and victory is ours.

i said he didn't make it, he didn't make it, nor did he post that announcement idiot

why is it traded against LTC on nova?

Except that I've never been stupid enough to buy this shitcoin. Feel bad for the idiots that do though. You shills are the worst.
I'm not spending 1 waves to prove how stupidly easy it is to make a shitcoin but here you go

Kinda feel bad actually, but there's no cure for stupidity I guess.

See everyone? This dumbfuck doesn't even understand the difference between a token and a coin.

GJ for not realizing this isnt relying on a token to create a token. Its 100% coded. I know you got really jaded when all those shitcoins dumped on you and you can't tell shitcoin from realcoin anymore, but this isn't a shitcoin as far as I and many others can tell.

Other than a 'coin' what the fuck is espergers about?

Just stop replying, he'll leave and probably gone into depression in a few days.

But feeding the troll is fun.

its so confusing idk wtf its about but i bouhgt some

-love from india

Ever tried google & bitcointalk m8? Seems like you're the one with down syndrome that doesn't know how to use a computer & research stuff. Get your shit together and get on espers right noaw.

it will be a platform for sidechains and will have websites on the blockchain
it has a unique algorithm, and a an upgraded security system

look at this shit nigga
cryptocoderz.com/info.html

I know pinoy speak when I see it.
You're all getting played by some philappina faggots lol. have fun with your 'gainz'

Bitcointalk is pay to play you dumb shit. It's an advertising platform that relies on revenue from fuckheads shilling shitcoins

>websites on the blockchain
blockchain is the slowest most inefficient database ever created

When I have my lambo I'm gonna drive by you on the street someday.

>will be
nothing to see here.
meanwhile they're working on their next p&d called topaz lol. keep eating breadcrumbs chickenhead

Blockchain has the potential to be as fast or as slow as it needs to be. The dev of this coin made a new algorithm and is currently making another one.

Is NovaExchange safe to buy

Novaexchange and Coinexchange have the right chain.

Yes just dont buy the one on yobit, it's not the same coin.

Novaxchange & coinexchange is safe to get Espers, soon to be livecoin & bittrex.

On C-CEX too

Can this coin reach $0.50?

its not impossible, but improbable, it would need to reach ripple

ESP traded at coinexchange.io is the new chain yes?

oh thx user

Not sure about coinexchange, but I bought mine at NovaExchange.

Whatever you do DO NOT BUY on YoBit.

yes every exchange other than yobit

>it would need to reach ripple

So I guess a time frame for that to happen would be around 2-3 years?

I mean the total market cap for crypto's go up by about 1 billion pretty much daily, so it's not too far fetched to see this reach 50 cents one day.

I mean, if you buy in now at 9 sat you'd get $5.55 million if it reaches $0.50.

yea, its not impossible