Why the fuck does ETH never go down in price? What the fuck is this thing? It's fucking uncontrollable...

Why the fuck does ETH never go down in price? What the fuck is this thing? It's fucking uncontrollable, what the fuck is going on?

Its scary, like i see my account grow like a jenga tower which is good but worrying

I have no fucking idea

I made a ton of money, but what the hell kind of monster did that autistic russian create?

Nothing feels real right now

Retards upon retards putting money in a scam based on memes

Lots of millionaires are pumping it up also because...well, they're cocksuckers who love the idea of a centralized scam coin

doesn't matter; as long as you pull out your initial investment+x% in timely fashion you have nothing to lose even if it all goes poof
prudent anons have done so already

Its almost as if eth is extremely undervalued

Truth is, one eth's true worth is around 150-200k if it reaches it potential

So ofc people are buying now, its dirt cheap

OP here, I'm putting in 1.1k GBP as soon as it arrives on the exchange.

Well, I'm kind of stuck between ETH and LTC. I reckon LTC will see a massive climb aroudn aug1st as people panic about BTC's update

>Nothing feels real right now

People on biz raised 700k in less than 6 days for that ark pool

People on Veeky Forums did that shit in 2017

I agree things are pretty wild west mode right now. I just hope I can somehow profit from it lol

To the mooooon!!!

Have you seen the spurdo version of that pic?

you are aware that august is an eternity away in crypto terms
you'll have at least quadrupled your crypto net worth by then

With 5.4k in BTC (which is now 7k) I doubt I'll have quadrupled my net worth by then.

Which is part of the reason why I want to diversify, so I'm throwing some more money in. 1k, either to LTC or ETH. I guess I could split it but I'm keen to make bigger gainz and need to decide which to go for.

I definitely want to buy at least some LTC before aug1st though, because if it does start to moon I want on board that ride

its crashing

Because its not just a memecoin copying bitcoin. It has real actual use, real backing, a real dev team not full of pajeets, and its getting covered worldwide in the news.

Eth is the kind of coin other coins are made out of. Russia and Singapore are looking to literally replace their currency with Eth

Is this a joke?

Do you honestly believe the future world/space currency will be decentralized? Your view on reality is flawed.

Only when it hits $500 will it stop

>T. Crypto Firm pumper

Give it enough time and ETH will cost around 100k in the future if everything goes its way, anyone who sells it is fucking retarded.

What do you/anyone see as the outlook for LTC?

we're going to 0.15 today

gonna come dow hard today though.

that's pretty funny

take a look at the order book, not happening

Holy shit I feel ashamed of my home country because of literal monkeys like this

glad im half european

>half
what's the other half?

Uh, no my brain already adapted to these new gains as "already mine".

Brazilian shithole

see, that is the difference between a potential lesson and a potential tragedy; don't experience the latter

Not completely. Which is why ether is the perfect balance.

>eating meat is bad mkay
veganormies get out MOOOO

>glad im half european

You're not white, shitskin

I actually am lol, mom is german born and dad's parents are italian born

I dont have the slightest hint of brown in me. Thank God

Not moving any fucking where, look at some charts. Just skeet all your cash in ETH and ride.

lmao