User I'm bored. Tell me a story about the Orient. For example why do those Turkomen smell so dreadful?

>user I'm bored. Tell me a story about the Orient. For example why do those Turkomen smell so dreadful?

how does Veeky Forums respond?

Sorry, dear lady , but back to /pol/ you must go, and without delay.

i'm assuming you're attempting to" roach" meme yet don't realize that Turks and Turkmen aren't the same people...

either way shit thread. kys

"That's just their poor. Our poor smell bad, too. Their wealthy probably smell fine, my dear lady.

go back to /pol/

Actually the Ottomans started bathing long before Europeans thought to.

t. Bin Ali

quality reply friendo. really brings up a valuable point

t. alt-right is the new counterculture movement

Veeky Forums has gone to shit, full of too many redditors just waiting to be offended by anything

t bh i've never thought Turks smell bad. they are obnoxious and tend to bring crime but if anything they wear too much cologne.

its the Indians that smell bad. /pol/ is usually a more discerning band of racism than durr hurr brown people r smell so i'd say OP is either a redditor trying to be edgy or just retarded

you mean too many /pol/tards ready to try to defame any civilization that isn't white.

Sad!

your personal anecdotes are not universal facts. fuck off to /pol/ with your racism.

>OP starts a race bait thread
>poltards act surprised when people call out his bullshit

If you consider ops post legit race bait and not some kind of silly parody of how an early 20th century sheltered princess would talk you probably belong on reddit

The classic rule of trolling is "Never troll about a topic that you have a genuine interest in"
/pol/fags don't realize this and love to shitpost about race or nationalism or things they know are contraversial, but when they get called out they become FURIOUS and call you a shill or cuck or whatever they imagine their opponents in this "debate" are supposed to be.

I do browse reddit and see nothing wrong with that. you probably belong on /pol/.

'But lady why do you have a copy of The Lustful Turk in your room?'

Yes we know you should stay there and not come back.

ouch

TURKED

>everything I don't like is reddit

Why do /pol/acks not understand that their memeing and "board culture" of armchair politics, race bantz and conspiracy circlejerking is simply not welcome on other boards because it's derailing and off topic? They are so quick to jump to buzzwords and assume agendas, it's funny.

Anonymous posting fosters racism, political incorrectness,and off color taboo jokes if you want to virtue signal go do it on reddit

You don't get to decide anything. Some of us just want to discuss history on a history board without the subtle racism.

How the hell do you know about some god forsaken tribes of the Merv desert?

I'll tell you a story, all right. But this story has listener participation and props. So I'm going to need you to get about 2 gallons of hot baby oil, some leather straps, a latex mask three oranges and a skateboard.

How about you read the rules before posting you cock-gobling retard. You sound like exactly the kind of cunt that came from /r/TheDrumpf 2 months ago and thinks he rules this place.

Why is this thread being attacked? I think it's cool. Little aristocratic girls did ask questions like this. Half of these answers would have you people dining with the dogs.

They smell bad because when God ran out of mud He started making people out of shit.

Because redditors are obsessed with virtue signaling.

youve never even been to reddit. they are not all the same person

your people should be elimitated

don't you have an /r/donald account to attend to?

Never been to Reddit what's it like?

Kek

you've never left Veeky Forums have you

This so much lol. The beginning of this thread is why sjw's should be exterminated.

>Because redditors are obsessed with virtue signaling.
We know, that's why one made this thread.

Because dear, they eat garlic and onion kebabs constantly.

go back to your containment board, you are getting too worked up again.

Because they wipe with their left hand and never wash. Also they make love to goats.

source?

my nuts smell just like 'em, I swear

Stationed in Turkey.

Quality thread, everyone.

Milady, every time I'm in the same train carriage as an Arab, i can smell that they are absolutely doused in a multitude of perfumes and deodorants, almost to point where it's nauseating. They are surely trying to cover up and district from their own innate stench, which in of it self is as equally unbearable.

>Arabs
>OP said "Turkomen"
>Same thing
Double-u, e, double-u

Are you saying that like its a bad thing?

I found Veeky Forums when I was 12 and have used it for 11 years now and have never used Facebook or Reddit. Veeky Forums was my first and last website, why would you say that's a bad thing?

Because they are savages, darling.

I hear ya, I showed up in 2006 and have browsed almost every day since.

Gotta be some serious mental damage from this.

[spoiler]they are[/spoiler]

t. autistic /pol/tard who has zero knowledge of history

You're smelling up our board, Mohammed.

>They 'clean' themselves with their left hands, you know. Tis' why they punish a thief by taking their cutlass to his right hand.

Turks aren't even arabs you moron

>our
Fuck off, /pol/fag. You don't belong here.

Take humanities with you.

Begone, THOT.

Quality thread.