Why do so many young women forget about virtues and traditions and instead embrace a lifestyle of hedonism and gradual...

Why do so many young women forget about virtues and traditions and instead embrace a lifestyle of hedonism and gradual self-degeneration?

Why is a stable, virtuous life not appealing to them when it objectively makes them happier?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trobriand_Islands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

media subversion of traditional values combined with females being weak-willed and easily manipulated

that's just to make you feel even worse about yourself you basement dwelling sorry waste of space whose best parts dried on mommy's thigh

This thread again?

>why do young women do X?
Go ask a young woman ffs.

Because I don't want to be beholden to some beta manlet for the rest of my life carrying his inferior genes to term and being psychologically abused for not making his meatloaf the way he likes it.

t. unapologetic cock carrousel riding roastie

>women

Why do so many young men forget about virtues and traditions and instead embrace a lifestyle of hedonism and gradual self-degeneration?

Why is a stable, virtuous life not appealing to them when it objectively makes them happier?

There's no such thing as objective morality.

And women don't understand abstract stuff like tradition and loyalty. A woman exists to be bred by a powerful, aggressive, dominant, promiscuous alpha male before settling with a beta. You give them too much credit.

Yes women are herd minded but to deny their nature and agency is the sign of a traditional conservative cuck.

why do so many young men forget about virtues and traditions and instead embrace a lifestyle of hedonism and gradual self-degeneration?

why is a stable, virtuous life not appealing to them when it objectively makes them happier?

There is a tendency to spiral downwards after compromising your principles.

Very true

Betas like OP refuse to acknowledge their genetic inferiority. There's a REASON women prefer dark triad men when they're ovulating.

but that's why we invented traditional values and institutions to curb women's self-destructive behavior retards.
>samefagging

lol @ the paranoid mysogynist

>paranoid mysogynist
explain why all successful societies have been patriarchal and "oppressive" to women while all matriarchal/gynocentric societies are backwards and primitive

I'm probably stating the obvious but the person in the picture is a tranny.

name 3 matriarchal societies.

for bonus points you can logically connect your argument and demonstrate that matriarchy/patriarchy has any bearing on societal success and isn't just a cultural artifact or something that is based on contingent circumstances.

I think you're just ugly and socially awkward and thus need to construct something to keep your view of yourself intact. Tiny cock optional.

>explain my thesis for me to support my sociopathy
I'm just giving you shit man

Easy to talk shit when you're winning first quarter.

Because you can't talk to girls without virtue, and they don't want to talk to you.

Ethiopia and certain tribes in the Amazon forest are matriarchal as well as
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trobriand_Islands
surprise, surprise, they're all primitive cultures.
Do you really think that it's a coincidence that much of the developed 1rst world countries have been traditionally patriarchal? Men are the builders of society, we were the ones who kept the tribe alive by hunting, we invented agriculture, the wheel, technology to make our lives easier. You can see how shifting from a patriarchal model to a matriarchal model is negatively affecting the United States. It leads to the degradation of social values, promotes hedonism and nihilism. I could list 100 other problems.

>image search

Well fuck you, OP.

Ethiopia does not count as one culture. The dominant tribe are the Amhara which are hardly matriarchical though they had female heads of state.

>gynocentric

>Why do so many young women forget about virtues and traditions and instead embrace a lifestyle of hedonism and gradual self-degeneration?
Men do this too you thick cunt
It's not something limited to women

Degeneracy has taken over the West.

You are a loser because of who you are, not because you are being oppressed by pretty girls. The good news is it is entirely possible to gain self-awareness, improve yourself, and become happy. The bad news is you probably won't, and will just shitpost endlessly until you finally kill yourself three years from now.

Virtually all societies are gynocentric. Certainly, all modern western states are. Truly patriarchal societies are the oddity, most societies are ultimately geared to female comfort and prosperity.

>the west is declining
>almost all western societies are gynocentric
stop the fucking presses

>the west is declining
literally meaningless empty buzzwords. go live in china if you hate material prosperity so much

Many women don't forget about virtues & traditions. But you never hear about them.

you would rather society collapse while making a pretty penny rather than trying to fix social decay?

Society is advancing, not decaying.

>society collapse
>social decay
Can you be more specific? Otherwise you're just spouting nonsense

Because they are woman user. Women are wild animals in their natural state without male guidance to keep their monkey instincts in check.

if you base progress on material wealth, then yes.

>gender and race relations getting worse
>loss of social cohesion
>men opting out and becoming unproductive rather than participating in society
>normalization of deviant behavior
>suppression of rights

It is advancing in pretty much every sense.

Ok now list ones that are true.

>relations
>cohesion
>opting out
>deviant
Nice wiggle words and meaningless bs. None of these things are quantifiable or objective. Also how can you complain about "gender and race relations" and then say suppression of rights is bad?

then how come that the middle class is disappearing and more people are becoming poorer/losing their jobs by the day? How come that academia has become the butt of many jokes?
but they are true. you would notice if you didn't spend all your time on your computer

>Also how can you complain about "gender and race relations" and then say suppression of rights is bad
You do know that the FBI could bust into your house and search it/ search it when you're not home, kidnap you and torture legally, all because they SUSPECT you are a terrorist and because a piece of paper says they can? Not to mention that you can't say anything that god against the current zeitgeist, in a country that pride itself on it's "freedom of speech"

>hen how come that the middle class is disappearing and more people are becoming poorer/losing their jobs by the day?

Although both left and right wing demagogues have at times claimed this, it's not factually correct.

>How come that academia has become the butt of many jokes?

Populism ebbs and flows, and historically the educated are often targets.

Ok dude, get back to me when you're not 15 anymore

The decline of the middle class has nothing to do with women forgetting about "virtues and traditions". In fact, it's not of cultural origin at all, but because of rapidly changing technology and economy.

>The decline of the middle class has nothing to do with women forgetting about "virtues and traditions"
if you had kept up with the thread you would have noticed that i was answering tho the user that claimed the west is not declining, not OP's question.

because adults are okay with their freedoms being taken away?

They see the majority of desirable men doing so and don't know any other way than what the media and their immediate environment tells them.

If the only person you were able to attract under the previous system was a "beta manlet" maybe your genes aren't so hot either sweetheart.

If you're some basic bitch roastie why the fuck do you think your banal fucking womb deserves to bear anything other than the mediocre fruit of some beta's seed?

Alienation stemming from their displacement from the workforce thanks to women voting for politicians that support importing millions of charity cases.

>muh poor needy brown people
>muh displaced maternal instinct causing me to support carrying for a demographic of cuckoos rather than your own progeny.

what freedoms did you used to have that you don't have anymore? you haven't made a single concrete claim to back up your point, you're just whining

Immigration is objectively good for the economy.

that might be because I only made that one post mate. I'm pretty sure though that just being a suspect didn't justify a government kidnapping before 2001. I was answering to your belittling the criticizing of curbing civil liberties.

>I'm pretty sure though that just being a suspect didn't justify a government kidnapping before 2001
You're "pretty sure?" So you're admitting you just pulled that out of your ass, and it's a totally subjective impression not based on any kind of data? Because, get this, if you're a suspect in a crime, they can arrest you. How do you think it works? If you couldn't arrest people who you suspect of committing a crime, no criminal would ever get caught. You clearly didn't think this through.

Does thou faggot arses know nothing of thine code of chivalry?

I. To fear God and maintain His Church
II. To serve the liege lord in valour and faith
III. To protect the weak and defenceless
IV. To give succour to widows and orphans
V. To refrain from the wanton giving of offence
VI. To live by honour and for glory
VII. To despise pecuniary reward
VIII.To fight for the welfare of all
IX. To obey those placed in authority
X. To guard the honour of fellow knights
XI. To eschew unfairness, meanness and deceit
XII. To keep faith
XIII. At all times to speak the truth
XIV. To persevere to the end in any enterprise begun
XV. To respect the honour of women
XVI. Never to refuse a challenge from an equal
XVII. Never to turn the back upon a foe

>if you're a suspect in a crime, they can arrest you
That's true. If you're knowledgable about this topic, please enlighten me. Could they do this indefinitely before 2001, can they do it now? When do they have to put forth charges, did that change before and after 2001?

>larping as a crusader
This meme got noticed, cataloged, and is on the way out in case you haven't heard.

>posts on Veeky Forums
>has never heard of the Patriot Act
studying ancient history is fine and dandy but at some point you have to pay attention to the present

>implying they don't have to press charges or release you within 48 hours

What the heck, I thought this thread was complaining about how women are whores or whatever, not my mom's criticism of the neoconservatives

>Why do so many young women forget about virtues and traditions and instead embrace a lifestyle of hedonism and gradual self-degeneration?

They don't. You just a limited view of the world. What, do you think prior to 1950 everyone (men included) were paragons of human virtue who never did anything lewd? Of course they fucking did, they're just forgotton. The Romans had whore houses, the lot. They even had a patron diety of prostitutes.

>Why is a stable, virtuous life not appealing to them when it objectively makes them happier?

Clearly it doesn't or they wouldn't do it.

Also, that's not a women.

post tits

>doth thou faggot arses

Women don't speak that idiot.

fuck, beat me to it

Ima gonna use this one

feminism.

>Women don't speak that idiot.

No, they don't. But they believe it.

2/10

9/11 was a thing Baka

The government doesn't give a fuck about you. Women increase their tax base. Young males with money are the prime destabilizing agents within society. That's why they want to fuck around with us and give us so many hoops to jump through. The best of us find a way past it but that isn't easy to do when you're woke....but being woke is the only way to get past it.

Depends on the immigrant.

No they don't.

Sure they do. Women want the best man, and men want the most beautiful woman.

It's not rocket science.

>go live in china if you hate material prosperity so much
It's not 1980 anymore
t. chink

Yes, what's "best" changes from individual to individual.

>what's "best" changes from individual to individual.

Not really. There's only so many ways a man can be successful enough to attract women in a capitalist society, and there's only so many ways a woman can be attractive to a man physically.

There aren't infinite options.

Its just bollocks and you know it is. Almost all men manage to reproduce successfully, you're just making shit up.

what the fuck are you even talking about retard

crawl back to /pol9k/

>Almost all men manage to reproduce successfully

That's absolutely wrong. Only 30% of men reproduce, and 60% of women.

Can I see some stats on that?

I spoke too fast. Only 30% of men and 60% of women have reproduced *historically*.

>Wilder, J. A., Mobasher, Z., & Hammer, M. F. (2004). "Genetic evidence for unequal effective population sizes of human females and males".

All living humans have twice as much female genetic material as male.

That's a man, baby.

>Our data do not suggest that differential natural selection is the cause of this difference in TMRCAs. Rather, these results are most consistent with a higher female effective population size.

It gives nothing to prove your "hypothesis" that people are extremely picky who they breed with.

>It gives nothing to prove your "hypothesis" that people are extremely picky who they breed with.

It does exactly that. They quite clearly say that this isn't caused by natural selection, it's caused by different women having multiple children with the same man.

No, they say it is because men die more often. And its not "30%" of men who successfully breed, its rather that we're decended from 30% of men who lived 200,000 years ago as opposed to 60% women. The 30% statistic is a culmilative number over 200,000 years.

Either way, it's quite clear that if you don't play the social game a specific way, and win it, you won't reproduce as a man.

No, that not what's being said. If you don't play the social game at all, yeah, you reproduce. But almost all men ("normies") do, and at some point some Mildred or Gurther is going to fuck them. If you don't leave the house, no, you won't reproduce. The more you socialize, the more chance you have, until it becomes almost certain.

>& humanities

No it's much deeper than that. You can't just play the game, you have to play the game a *specific way*, or you won't be attractive to women, so it doesn't matter how much you socialize if you don't do it correctly.

You correlated this "decline of the west" with the west being more gynocentric, you evasive little cunt.

What a retarded generalization, if every man had to play this masterful game far less people would find a partner.
Even ugly, socially awkward men can and do find ugly, socially awkward women and reproduce.

>honour of women

>You can't just play the game, you have to play the game a *specific way*

That's just wrong. Most of the barriers to breeding are caused by the self. I know fat ugly people with ADHD who have kids, yet I, a person who takes very good care of themselves and am extravert, are still avirgin. And the reasons are complicated as to why I'm a virgin. But like I said, any retard can eventually get laid. Hence why fat retards exist.

>Even ugly, socially awkward men can and do find ugly, socially awkward women and reproduce.

No...no they don't.

Yes...yes they do.

NOT AN ARGUMENT
why do leftists always resort to ad hominem attacks and tiny dick jokes when confronted with something they disagree with?

Because altrightists are always wrong because they are idiots with tiny dicks.

But those degenerate acts were not performed in the open and in such numbers as today. At the very least back then, people tried to put on a veneer of goodness if they still did degenerate acts in secret.
I mean look at Japan, they have JAV and Hentai, and millions of young men read manga all day, but if you walk in the streets of a city people are at least nice and respectful.

So you prove my point then
Also alt-right isn't a thing

>women

It's not really proof of anything, simply supporting evidence to the theory that alt-rightists are idiots with tiny dicks.

It's better to be raped by an alpha male than to be loved by a beta. Women would love to turn all Western countries into mirror images of Haiti or Brazil where the only legitimate authority comes from organized crime lords, so they could be part of their harems. They are terribly bored by Western rule of law.