Why are so many medieval historians Marxists?

Why are so many medieval historians Marxists?

You'd think they'd be more interested in 19th century history and the USSR

Are we being invaded?

Probably because they realize that the past a shit and that when people succumb to reactionary nostalgia about a made-up mythic history they become totalitarian weirdos

because they know progrenism is shit and got to make sure they can lead anyone realizing that back to the correct path

just because someone see another post and get inspired by it to create their own thread based on the same topic that don't mean we are getting invaded

Perhaps they purely exist in an academic environment which they don't feel validated. In a Marxist society, academic proficiency will get you a qt gf because you will be the alpha. No longer would trust-funded Chad steal qts in his Bentley. All a matter of getting their dick wet, user.

P sure is the main of most Veeky Forums contributors. Pardon the paranoia, they are shaky from tendie withdraws.

>P sure is the main of most Veeky Forums contributors

That explains why it's so shit.

They exist to "prove" that marxism has fewer evils associated with it than does feudalism or any other system of governance.

But why medieval history?

Historians observe civilization in a notional conception. I am profiling, but I am sure they realize the uselessness of their own egos, which leaves them focused on theoretical polemics of the human condition.
Self-important egos are incompatible with Marxism.

Maybe because they realize the different economic statuses of humanity, and they recognize the "need" for advancement from our current economic system. But I am a pseud, so do take my opinion for shit.

Its interesting how many less-educated people view capitalism as the economic conclusion of humanity. Like it, in its self, is purely a gift from God. All other systems are demonic afflictions.

How did you feel watching Braveheart as the lord of the town took all of the engaged brides into his bed under prima noctae?

Mad enough to rebel?

I am sure historians don't drive their political believes from the past sentiments of historical figures.
That doesn't comment on the "why marxism" question, but more so the need for local sovereignty.

Whats your proof? Youd have to compile a lost of several hundred works and show me that theyre marxist for this thread to be something else other than /pol/ shit posting

They are smart

we live in constant siege mate

For op

Many Marxist historians dedicate themselves to studying the middle ages because they are interested in the transition from slave society to feudalism, and from feudalism to capitalism.

I am from /r9k/ but I only ever talk about history here, not women or feels.

They are probably trying to subvert European culture and history.

They have secret boners for feudalism

Idk how you can draw that conclusion about Hobsbawm, he's based. A lot of his work separates authentic European tradition from modern nationalist caricature.

I have never in my life read a work of medieval historiography that could be construed as Marxist. I read medieval history for a living and I've never seen anything like this.

I have seen non-academic cranks try to say shit like "Medieval Ireland was a communist paradise" but they're not historians.

Social history is generally Marxist derived

Because class struggle was so obvious and pronounced.

Makes sense really.

Veeky Forums is under constant siege from Stormpol, it's making me paranoid. Remeber to remain friendly, provide sources and ignore blatant trolls.

Name 5 relevant Marxist medieval historians. You are literally making shit up.

>prima noctae
>Braveheart
Both things are made up.

Who are important Marxist historians besides CLR James?

There's no evidence of formalized codes of bride-borrowing in the Middle Ages, but nobility cucking happened basically all the time

Hobsbawm is ugly but what's wrong with him as an academic?

How about the agricultural society where everybody worked together in villages and strong local communal groups?

You mean the agricultural society where people hoarded cattle and stole things from each other constantly because of the ill defined grasp of law?

Such communist paradise

Much wow

>Anyone who criticizes communism must be a nazi.
You can fuck off too.

Long march through the academia. Revisionism.

>How did you feel watching Braveheart as the lord of the town took all of the engaged brides into his bed under prima noctae?

I felt like I'd like to be in that dudes position.